Remus Lupin

How you met

You were walking next to Severus, your brother and your best friend, Lily. "How have you been doing, Lils?"

She smiles at you. "It's been great. I've made new friends. Marlene, Alice and Mary." You smile back at her.

"However, there are these insufferable boys. Sirius and James." Severus looks disgusted at the sound of those names. You look at Lily. "Isn't James that boy on the train?"

Lily nods. James he was so arrogant. He was so disgusted to hear that Severus and I wanted to get into Slytherin, you think to yourself.

Then four boy push past you making you drop your potions book. One stops and picks it up. You look at him. Sandy blonde hair and brown eyes and some scars.

"Remus Lupin." He smiles handing you, your book. He stretches out his hand.

"(Y/N)." You reply and shake his hand and just like that he's off chasing after the other boys.

Your house:
Slytherin

He finds out who your related to

"He's bad news." Argues Severus. Lily looks at him and sighs. "Look, Remus isn't that bad."

"Why would you be hanging out with him anyways." Snaps Severus. You're not really angry just rather annoyed at your brother, currently.

"I just want to be his friend is all." You shrug pretending to feel indifferent. You then catch Remus waving at you. You smile at him.

Severus looks and scowls when he sees Remus. You brace yourself when you see that Remus had started walking towards you along with his friends.

"Hey." He smiles at you. James looks at Lily with a smile. "Step away from my sister, Lupin." Snarls Severus. The boys eyes widen.

"I didn't know he was your brother." Remus says looking back and forth from you and Severus.

He realizes he likes you

Remus was currently in the library reading a muggle book when someone took a seat next to him. He would have assumed it was either Sirius, James or Peter but this person smelled of fresh parchment. He looked up only to find you smiling at him.

"What are you reading?" You ask curiously. "The Stand by Stephen King."

"Never heard of it! Sounds weird." He smiles at you "It's a muggle book."

Realization spread across your face making Remus smile widen. "Oh, makes sense! Oops I forgot I was here to grab a book for a potions. I'll see you later." You then walk off leaving him smiling. Then Remus realized that he liked you.

You realize you like him

Remus sat below a tree and started reading when something hit his head. He looked down and saw that it was a wand. He looked up and saw me.

"Hey! Um can you toss that back up here! I kinda can't get down without it."

"Why can't you climb down?" Asked Remus confused. I smiled before saying "I used magic to get myself up here."

He smiles and shakes his head at you. "Why are you up there anyways?" You then reply with, "I got bored and there was nothing to do." He chuckles at your response.

"Are you going to throw my wand up or not?" You ask pretending to be annoyed.

"I don't know." He replies amused at you. You roll my eyes playfully. "Fine." You quickly jump down and just as you think you'll fall you feel your someone grab you and set you down.

"Thanks." You look up at Remus and your heart flutters. "My wand please." He hands it over. It was then you realised you had feelings for Remus Lupin.

Who likes you
Regulus Black

He gets jealous before you two date

Remus currently sat next to Sirius and James in the great hall. "Heard you got into another argument with your brother." James says to Sirius. "He's just a stupid git."

"I'm sure he's an okay guy. You have to hope the best for some people." Remus commented making Sirius glare at him.

He then looked over to the Slytherin table when he sees Regulus place his arm around your shoulders. "Your brother is a stupid git." Remus says without realizing it.

Sirius looks up and sees Regulus take his arm off you. He and James smirk. "Someones jealous."

"What. No I'm not." Denies Remus. "Ah but my dear Moony, you were." He was. He was jealous.

Caught staring

Remus walked into the library and saw you siting there reading a book next to Lily. He smiled and went to find the book he needed.

As he stood next to bookshelf he glanced over at you. Your hair was cascading down, your head on your palm and (E/C) eyes glued to the book. Then you looked up at Remus. You smiled at him before turning back to your book leaving Remus flustered.