You have a boyfriend |Part two|

OLIVER

Quidditch practice was over and he heard people shouting from inside the Quidditch tent. He started walking towards it when you ran out with tears down your face. In an instant Oliver followed you.

He grabbed your arm and spun you around. "Are you okay?" His voice was laced with worry. His eyes full of panic. You then engulfed him in a hug. You cried into his shoulder and he pulled you close. Your arms tightened around him.

Eventually you stopped crying. "I'm sorry." You apologised. "It's okay." He said looking at you.

"What's wrong?" He asked you softly. You took a deep breath before saying, "Fred broke up with me." His heart broke when your voice did. He engulfed you in a hug. "Thanks for this, Oliver." You whispered.

"You're welcome, I'll always be here (Y/N)."

NEVILLE

Neville sat in the Gryffindor common room when Hermione sat next to him. "(Y/N) Zambini is looking for you. She's standing outside of the portrait." Neville immediately stood up and left the common room. He saw you standing there, your eyes a bit red.

"Neville!" You cried before hugging him. He was shocked but soon hugged you back.

"I'm so sorry! It's just that- well you're the only person I find comfort in." His heart fluttered when you said that.

"You see- me and Draco broke up." The only words he could find himself to say was, "I'm so sorry." You gave him a weak smile. "It's fine. Thank you for being here Neville."

CEDRIC

(Y/N) and Cedric were walking down the corridor towards the library. He was going to help you with Potions, you were having a bit of a struggle. "I guess I'm good at reading directions but remembering differences between ingredients and things like that I can't understand."

Cedric was about to reply when loud laughs were heard in the corridor besides us. Then George and Fred came into view, Cedric heard you suck in your breath.

George and Fred immediately stopped laughing. Fred gave you a smile. George on the other hand gave you a smile so small you could barley tell her was smiling. "I'm sorry." He said and you only nodded in response. He and Fred then walked away leaving you and Cedric alone.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Asked Cedric. You sighed knowing that he knew now, "I didn't and don't want to talk about it."

JAMES

James walked into the common room when he heard shouting. Why? Why did he always have you find you and Sirius arguing about something. In fact, he was surprised you got into the Gryffindor common room. Being a Slytherin and all.

"You leave it alone!" You had just shouted. Leave what alone?

"I won't! You're my little sister!" Sirius shouted back. "Listen, I broke up with him! He didn't break up with me and I'm okay!" Broke up. You had broken up with Marcus Falls, James heart swelled with happiness. "Why?" Asked Sirius, his tone was filled with curiosity. James leaned closer, he too wanted to know.

"You didn't like him," she started. "Besides, another bloke has caught my attention." James heart dropped. "He's funny and charismatic."

"Who?" Asked Sirius intrigued. "All you need to know is that I know you like him. He's a Gryffindor." James heart started beating fast, the list was low. It was either Adam, Frank, Remus or him. "I have a feeling I know who it is." Sirius replied, you could just hear his smirk. "I approve." James then walked toward the voices, he saw your face had turned scarlet and Sirius stood there smirking. He felt his heart pounding.

SIRIUS

Here he was in the place he hated most. The library. There is where he saw you and Jared together.

He hated going to the library but he really needed to finish an essay and Remus refused to let him copy. That all he needed. "No that's final." You commanded walking away from Jared. He had a feeling you guys were in an argument.

"Come on. (Y/N), please." Jared grabbed your wrist. "Let go of me." You tried yanking your arm away. Sirius felt anger in him. "Let her go!" He commanded pushing Jared away from you. Jared scoffed before walking away. "Thanks Sirius." He gave you a smile. "No problem, I'm guessing you guys got in an argument."

You shook your head, "No, I broke up with him." His smile widened and he was hoping you hadn't noticed. "I'll see you around." You smiled at him. You quickly hugged him. "Thanks again." You said before pulling away and walking out of the library.

REMUS

Remus sat in the library with the other marauders. "Hey, Evans!" He heard James call out followed by a scowl. Remus rolled his eyes and tried to focus on the book. It seemed that every time he read is when the marauders were at their loudest.

"Bloody hell! Black!" He heard your voice walking towards their table. Sirius turned to look at her in surprise.

"Whatever it is I swear I didn't do it!" He claimed. You rolled your eyes. "Don't worry it's nothing like that just tell your brother to sod off! Doesn't he understand what a break up means!" You scowl in annoyance.

Sirius broke out into a grin. "I'll do my best, (L/N)." He then turned to look at me with a giant smile.