He has a girlfriend|Part two|

OLIVER

Your eyebrows furrowed as you read your textbook. You often do that when you're concentrating on something. "Guess what? Guess what? I have the best of news! And for who? Well for you!" You shake your head at your best friend before looking up at her, "Just tell me."

S(he) beams at you, "Well it just so happens to be that Oliver is looking for you, he's in the Gryffindor." You raise an eyebrow at her to show indifference when in truth you're excited. "I'll go see him right now I guess." You stand up, "Take care of my books!" You shout back as you continue walking towards the common room.

You enter and see Oliver pacing, he stops and looks at you. "Hey I heard you were looking for me." He nods, "Yeah, I have been." You smile slightly, "Well since I'm here. What's up?" You try to keep your tone casual as you smile at him.

You feel your breathing hitch a bit as he steps closer. "How do I say this? Well (Y/N) I um well I- I fancy you." You beam at him, "That's good to hear because I really like you too."

CEDRIC

You grab onto your brown bag that hung around your shoulder. You were currently walking to Herbology class. "(Y/N) hold up!" You hear a voice call after you, you can easily recognise the voice of Cedric. You stop walking, then you feel an arm on your shoulder.

"Hey, I couldn't find you after breakfast." Usually you and Cedric walk to your classes together, you meet up after Breakfast and he walks you to Herbology before going to History of Magic. Then you both have Transfiguration. "Oh um I decided I would go to the library and pick up- Hogwarts: A history." You lied with a smile, you both started walking to the greenhouse.

"Oh okay." You can hear in his tone that he doesn't believe you. "There's something that I need to tell you." You nod as a motion for him to continue. "Well Cho and I broke up." You can't help but feel happy at the news. "Why so?"

"Well I fancy someone else." He grabs your hand to stop you from walking. "I fancy you." You smile, "I fancy you too." You lean up and peck his cheek before entering the greenhouse.

NEVILLE

Your finger tips run through the shelves as you look for a book. Your eyes scan the shelf as you hear someone walking behind you. "Hey (Y/N)." You hear Neville's voice beside you. You two haven't talked much lately, whenever you guys did talk he brought up Luna and you'd fine an excuse to leave. "Oh hey Neville." You grabbed the book you were looking for before walking towards the closest table.

You move to open the book when you feel his hand on yours, your breath hitches we you look up at him. "Can we talk?" You nod in response. You slid the book away before turning back to look at him.

"What's up Neville?" You try to keep your voice cool. "Well I just wanted to tell you that well Luna and I broke it off?" You bite your lip to keep you from smiling, "Why?"

He takes a deep breath before continuing. "Well there's this other girl- well." He stutters. Of course there's another another girl, your smile quickly vanishes. "There's this girl. I fancy her- a lot." He looks at you, "I fancy you." Your heart swells as you smile at him. "I fancy you too."

JAMES

You sat in the Gryffindor common room reading when a weight hits you. "What do you want? I'm trying to read!" You try pushing you brother off you but fail. "Sirius get off her." You hear an amused voice. He gets off you, you glare at him while he sends you a large grin.

"Hey um (Y/N) can I talk to you?" You look up at James. You can hear Remus and Sirius snickering as you say, "Um sure why not." You stand up trying to ignore Remus and Sirius whispering.

You and James walk out of the common room, "What's up?" He rubbed the back of his neck, showing that he was a bit nervous.

"Is there something wrong?" You question in concern to which he shakes his head. He takes a deep breath. "No, it's just that Katherine and I broke up because I told her I fancied someone else. I told her that I fancied you." Your heart starts hammering, you can almost hear it. "I fancy you too." You lean forward to hug him when he looks down at your lips. He was leaning in when the portrait swings open revealing Sirius and Remus. "About time."

SIRIUS

"Hey Black!" Sirius turns around and comes face to face with a furious Evans. "You said yes to Marlene." Sirius raises an eyebrow at her, "What are you on about Evans?"

"I mean I know you like my sister." Sirius's smirk drops. "How did you-" Lily shrugs, "It's obvious. I'm warning you Black, don't hurt Marlene but decide what's going to make you happy."

Sirius thought about Lily's words to him, he decided she was right and that he had to act. Lily was glad that Marlene wasn't too hurt over the break up, she seemed to be alright apparently she too felt it wasn't working out very much either. That afternoon (Y/N) sat in the library with Lily when Sirius approached them.

"Hey." Lily looked up with a slight smirk. "Oh hey Sirius." You greeted him with a smile. "I'll be over there." Lily walks away with a proud smile leaving you confused.

"I talked to Lily the other day." You look at him in suspicion. "She said you fancied me." Your heart drops. "I sure do hope she wasn't lying because well (Y/N) I fancy you too." You smile widely at him as Lily sends him a thumbs up.

Remus

You and Lily entered the library side by side. You guys take a seat at your usual table, one in the far corner of the library. After a couple minutes Lily speaks up, "Is it just me or do they keep looking at us?"

"You need to be more specific, who's they?" You kept your eyes on your essay. "Potter, Black and Remus." You continue to keep your eyes on your essay as you carry on writing. "Probably just Potter talking about you."

Lily shakes her head in disbelief, "No, I'm old news. I think they're looking at you." At this you glance up at her, "Remus has a girlfriend so that crosses him out. Potter is infatuated with you and I'm not least interested in Black. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go look for a book to finish this essay." You stand up and walk towards a shelf, you just don't want to have hope and have it be crushed.

"Hey (Y/N)." You jump in freight, "Oh hey Remus. You scared me." You turn to look at him. "So um-" He rubs the back of his neck nervously. "I f- I fancy you." Your eyes widen as you take a deep breath, "You're dating Mary MacDonald." Just as you're about to walk away he grabs your arm.

Remus shakes his head, "I broke up with her." You look at him, "Oh, well I um fancy you too."

Sorry it took so long