Cedric

How you met

You looked at your brother who was starring dreamily at a broom as if it were the most beautiful thing in the world. You rolled your eyes. You lower down and make a snowball.

You throw it but in that moment someone else gets in your way. Your eyes widen as he turns around.

You smile, but feel faulter as he starts walking towards you. "I'm pretty sure I don't know you. I'm Cedric Diggory." He introduces himself. "(Y/N) Wood." He smiles at me.

Your house: Gryffindor

He finds out who your family is: How you meet

He realizes he likes you

Cedric walked outside bored when he sees you siting by Black Lake. You were reading Fantastic beasts and where to find them. He smiled at the sight of you.

Your hair was up in a ponytail/down(in case your hair isn't long enough). You seemed so into the book even though it was only facts, he never quite understood that about you. Then he realized what was happening. He was watching you. He then realized he had fallen for you.

You realize you like him

You walked into the library to return a book you need for a project. Then you see Cedric Diggory looking for a book.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Diggory but that book was checked out!" Said Madam Pince. "Don't you have another copy of Threstreals?"

"I'm sorry, Mr. Diggory." You the realized you had the book in your hands. "Oh, Madam Pince. I have the book here." Cedric smiled at you.

She nodded and motioned for you to hand it to Cedric. As you did your finger brushed slightly making a feeling erupt in your stomach. Then you realized it was him, he made you nervous and fluttery. You liked Cedric Diggory.

Nicknames:
Cedric's: Prince Charming (doesn't need explaining)
Yours: Princess (goes will Prince)

Who likes you
George Weasley, he's crushed that Cedric got to first.

He gets jealous before you two date

Cedric turns the corner only to bump into you. "I'm sorry." You say quickly.

"Come on, (Y/N)." George says before grabbing a hold of your hand and dragging you away. Cedric feels a clenching feeling in stomach. He would prank George but that wouldn't end well.

- - - - - - -
So I'm thinking about adding James, Sirius and Remus.
What do you guys think?
Also I made an HP x reader book, so it will be HP x reader one shots please go check them out!