Jason's house

••••••••••••••••••Jason's POV•••••••••••••••••

Me and Kayla had our bathing suits under our clothes so we went to the beach and waited for everyone else to get theirs. When everyone arrived, me and Kayla ran in the water. We started splashing each other and pushing each other. When it started getting late, I asked Kayla if she wanted to sleep at my house. She said yes. When we reached my house, we went upstairs and into my room. I guess she noticed there was only one bed, because she seemed confused. I started fiddling with my hands, ''ya, we're gonna have to share a bed'' I told her. ''Ok'' she said as if asking a question. We went back downstairs to watch a movie in the living room. We watched fast and furious, turns out, we both love that movie. She knew almost all the lines in the movie, so did I, so we were pretty much acting out the whole movie. After watching the movie Kayla was sleeping already. I carried her upstairs and put her in my queen size bed. I lied down next to her and said ''goodnight.'' And went to sleep beside her.

-----------authors note------------

Ok, I have a few things to say...

1-If you haven't noticed, Jason likes Kayla, like, a lot.

2-Ty likes Lexi. (I forgot to say this in the last chapter)

3-I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, family problems.

4-Nothing, and I repeat, NOTHING, happened in that bed except for sleeping.

5-Kayla did not get forced to sleep in the bed, she could of gone home, she didn't, not my problem.

And last

6-Give feedback in the comments please, I'm not a very good writer so nothing too harsh. Thank you.

So, ya, Buyee Creeperz!