Mitch and jason

I got up to see who it was, it was Mitch (Bajancanadian) he walked into the room next to lexis and sat down on the bed. I followed him into the room and sat down next to him. ''Hi, I'm Kayla, we never got to know each other'' I said, holding out my hand. ''I'm Mitch'' he said, shaking my hand. ''Ya, Jason told me.'' ''Awkward silence'' Mitch said. We laughed, when we were finished laughing our heads off we heard someone walking up the stairs. Mitch got up to check who it was. I sighed ''I think I'm starting to like this guy'' I said to myself. Mitch and Jason were talking for about 5 minutes then Jason went back downstairs and Mitch came back in the room. I started to feel shy around him he kept asking me questions and when he ran out of questions he just stared at me. I was about say something to him and he kissed me. Jason walked up the stairs an stopped when he saw us. I pushed him off me, ''Jason, I, I, didn't'' he ran down the stairs and out the door. ''Great gob, bitch!'' I said before running after Jason.(see what I did there, bitch rhymes with Mitch, no? Ok)when I walked out the door, Jason was out of sight, he could outrun me any day so there was no reason in running after him. I walked back upstairs to Mitch. ''Sorry Mitch'' I said, going back into the room. I sat down next to him. ''Its ok, and in sorry too'' he said, hugging me.

----authors note----

Hey! That was the second longest chapter, I think. Also, in case you didn't know, Mitch and kayla are dating. Please comment what you think of the new cover! :D

Buyee Creeperz!!!