OHMYGODDDD!!!

Ty's POV------------

I ran after Lexi. She was going towards Kayla's house. She ran inside but I managed to get in before she closed the door. She sat down and looked at me.''Ty, I'm so sorry'' she said. ''I'm not taking you back but I do forgive you. She wiped her tears, ''if you forgive me then why aren't you taking me back?'' She said sadly. ''Because I may or may not have been cheating on you'' I said with a guilty smile. She raised her head and asked ''who?'' ''Umm, your BFF'' I replied, barely getting the word out. Her jaw dropped when she realized I meant Kayla. We went back to her house. ''Sky? Are you and dawn back together?'' Lexi asked. ''No'' he said back. ''So are we still dating?'' Lexi asked, ''yes'' sky said. Lexi smiled and I went upstairs to where Kayla was. She was sitting on lexis bed and I went and sat down next to her. She raised her head. ''Im sorry'' she said to me. ''Don't be'' I said, comforting her. ''If I wouldn't of gotten in the middle of dawn and sky's fight, none of this would've happened'' she blamed herself. ''That was the best thing that could've happened'' I said to her. ''I love you'' I said.

Authors note--------

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!!! OH YA I WENT THERE LEXI, no I'm joking she said I could make her go out with sky.