Izzy and inga

Kayla's POV---------

I walked downstairs with Mitch and sat two girls I didn't recognize sitting at lexis kitchen table, I also saw that Jason was back. I walked past Mitch and went up to the girls. ''Hey, I'm Kayla'' I said, putting out my hand. ''I'm Inga, I'm 19, Im fun with people i know but I'm normally shy'' said a girl with long, brown, wavy hair with purple streaks and dark brown eyes. She shook my hand. I'm Isabella, but you can call me izzy, I'm 17, I love adventures and I'm quite funny'' said another girl who had straight blonde hair that touched her shoulders and brown eyes she also shook my hand. I sat down with them and we talked for a few minutes. ''See that guy over there, with the dirty blonde hair?'' Said Isabella, pointing to Jason. ''Ya, what about him?'' I asked. ''I really like him, but I'm to shy to talk to him could you ask him if he would like to hang out with me sometime?'' She asked me back. ''Ummm, I guess I could do that for you'' I said. ''While we're confessing stuff I may as well say that I really like that guy over there'' inga said, pointing to seto. ''Do you want me to ask him out for you?'' I asked her. ''Sure :D'' she said happily, so I went over to seto first, because I wasn't ready to talk to Jason just yet. I brought him over to the table and introduced them. Seto said he'd love to hang out with inga sometime. I took a deep breath and walked over to Jason. ''Im not taking you back'' he said, not even giving me a chance to say anything. ''I know, but that wasn't what I was going to ask you, I was gonna say, do you want to go out with Isabella?'' I told him pointing to izzy. He walked over and introduced himself. After they were talking for about 10 minutes, I thought ''they aren't going to stop anytime soon'' so I went to go find Mitch.