Chapter 6

Maya Maya Maya wake up , What , come on its 9 o'clock we need

We need to eat and get dress I already took a shower hurry I read that jake likes to surf early , Maria really it's only 9 when I saw her sad face I new what I had to do , okay okay I'm up . After I got out the shower I decided to go down satires to get some breakfast Maria was looking for a cute offit just incase she see jake again , ill be back I told her I'm getting some breakfast I hd taste for a cinnamon roll , so when I got down there and saw that there was one left which if course I wanted so I went to reach for and as soon as I touched it another hand did I didn't even look up all I know is that I wanted this cinnamon roll soon as I was Bouta rip out this person hand I heard of voice it's okay you can have it when I looked up to say thank you it was jake. This is the second thing we both wanted I said smiling " I know right he said with a smile so where you going , to the beach I said , o your gonna go hit some waves , hmmm I wish I could but as I recall yester my board broke me and this boy both wanted the same wave and it just idk didn't work out I guess" do I know this boy you speak of " you may of met him a couples times he about 5'4 has like brown hair cute think you may know. " He sounds familiar he said with a smile but hey I'm really sorry bout your board I didn't mean to. It's okay I know you didn't but I have to get back to the hotel room Befor Maria start worrying . Your staying in this hotel he ask me, yea are you . Naw naw I just like coming over you know to check out the cute girls. Oh really I said laughing find any you like , yea I think I did , who Maria I said coughing . Ill catch you later he said laughing I gotta go to. Walking back up to my hotel room I notice in me and jake whole conversation I didn't mention Maria how stupid of me , Maria open the door " I've been looking for you come on you ready , yea just let me put my swim suit on I walk in to the room to get my two piece swimsuit bottom was shorts and the top was like a bra it was was baby blue my favorite color Maria had her two piece cheetah swim suit she looked very cute. As we get to the beach there's actually more people here then I thought Maria wanted to just look out for jake it got boring to me , hey I'm gonna go in the water wanna come , no I'm just gonna keep looking , suit yourself . The water felt Soooo good I just sat on the sand where the water would just hit my feet.