Chapter 14

Maya wake up" yawn Wassup " nothing I was just lonely and didn't wanna be up up by myself .really you woke up for that , Acually I just saw that it was 1 why you sleep in so long , idk I guess I must of been really tired " O well I was thinking you can get dress and let's go out to eat. No jake today, He's hanging with his friend we're gonna hang out at night " O well let me get dress. After I got dress me and Maria headed out I wanted to go somewhere were they had cheese fries so we did'Mmmmmmm these are good I had taste for these since we been out here" Maria started laughing did you call your mom , yea I called her yesterday " Yea what she say , that she misses me and she wish me the best dealing with my father you know I actually kinda miss my mom" You do I don't. Why not "Its just because no never mind" No tell me you can trust me, Well it's not like there ever actually home you know even Thoe your parents are divorce a least you still get to hang out with them my dad always working its like money is more importing to him than I am then my mom always leavening town so o never even barely see her neither you know sometimes I wish I had different parents parents that love me and will love to hang out with me instead of leaving all the time"Wow we've been Bestfriends for almost ever and I never knew you felt that way why didn't you tell me, Idk I guess I didn't want to be judge"Maria I will never judge you you can trust me and your parents do love you they may not show alot but they do "Yea I guess your right come lets pay thus bill and get out of here. We walked to the line and was waiting I look to see how many people was in front and saw something I didn't want to see Ummm Maria is it just me are is that your mom " What where she looked omg that's my mom we got if get out of here, but what about it don't matter we gotta go Befor she see us come on , and as soon as we got out of line I bump in to a waiter who was carrying cheeses fries I had cheese all over me and Maria mom looked then started walking towards us so maria grab me and we started running we got to the hotel as fast as we can. Do you think she saw us " no she couldn't have. I hope not I'm gonna go get in the shower the smell of cheese is not so great.