Chapter 17

As we're lifting off mrs courtez had that face and if your think what that face is its then I'm Bouta raise hell face. "Maria what were you thinking how did you even get out there" Well we dressed up as flight attendance and snuck on" So you mean to tell me them to ladies were you to the whole time" yes that's what I'm saying " I don't believe how it didn't even look like you" Welk that's the beauty of disguise we called mike" Of course mike how can you be so stupid Maria" How can you be so stupid clearly you fell for it and let us on the plane " Watch your mouth young lady I will not be spoken to that way" we'll guess what to late it already came out" What is the matter with you why are you speaking like this better yet why did you go out there you could of been Hurt " It's not like you woulda of care" Of coarse I would of do you know what I would of done if you would have gotten hurt" Kept working" Maria how could you say that " Admit it mom you are dad do not care about me I bet ya wish I was never born ya both are never around always working its like I take care of my self it's like I'm my own mom and dad" Maria courtez me and your father both love you deeply and we do not never wish you weren't born " then how come you'll never around" Because we have to work hunny to provide and take care of you and I didn't know you felt this way I guess I never looked at us being gone altime if you want to quit my job Sweety I will just say the word " No I don't want you to quit I just wish ya were home more you know as a family and I'm sorry mom o know ya both care and love me I just sometimes forget it and I went out there to meet Jake T Austin" the boy on your knew favorite show meet the fosters your favorite actor " Ahaa yea that's the one I met him and we hit it off he says I'm a cool girl and very pretty and that he will love to hang sometimes" We'll do he like you" No today he told me how he feels about another girl and I don't know rather to hate and never talk to the girl again are just find some one who feels the same way he feels about that girl cause he really likes her the things he was saying I could tell.