Chapter 20

Well hunny not to ruined your mood even more but your growned for 2 weeks"It's okay I know I deserve it " and it's 2 weeks because your 17 and I understand your almost an adult but you still could have ask " It's okay mom I understand I still love you " Ahaa I still love you to know get outta of here so I can cook" Haaha kae, as I'm walking to my room my phones ring and its Maria " Hey " Hey soo how it go" Well she said since I'm 17 I'm growned for only 2 weeks because all I had to do was ask " Hey my mom said the same thing they was planning are punishments together , We both started laughing yea I know " So how are you feeling you know about jake " Im okay I just wish he knew the way I felt about him ,Knock Knock . Maya get the door " Okay mom " What's going on " someone's at the door I'm bout see who it is" O don't hang up stay on " Girl I'm already at the door I was never hanging up. So as I opened the door I couldn't believe my eyes was I dreaming and Befor I can say anything he kissed me . Maria I'ma have to call you back" Why" Because jakes here and we just kissed" Omg jakes there go maya go maya lol okay tell me everything" lol Okay bye" Jake what are you doing here well when I charged my phone I saw there was a voicemail and when I listened to if I knew I had to see it " I thought I deleted that" nope I got it " How did you get out here" Plane " How you know where I live" School " They just have you my address " Actually I did a lot of sneaking to get it my manager helped me Thoe " I can't believe it but I'm freaking piss at you " Why" Why didn't you tell me how you felt about me " I tried but when I told you I had feeling for another girl you started screaming about Maria " I was that girl the whole time" Yea but you didn't catch that hint and I was hoping you did " Lol no I guess I'm pretty slow by the way Maria glad that you liked me " I know " But how " Well actually I lied Maria was the one who told me where you lived and how she think well perfect for Eachother I really do care for you and I hope you let me show you how.