Chapter 11

Why jake what is the matter with her Maria is gorgeous she fun to be around have a great smile likes you is that to much to ask for. "I'm not saying that she not all those thing you just named but she's just not the one for me , Then who is " O come on dont act like you don't know are don't feel it, Feel what and I don't know " Well I guess if you don't know then there nothing else left to say he said walking away. Ugh I'm just sick of Cali I want to go home I said walking back to my hotel room. Hey everything okay , umm yea everything's just find. Okay well I'm leaving ill see you later " And where are you going, With jake he called me like 5 minutes of go we're gonna go get some ice cream . O jake called you well well I guess that's fine I'll just be here waiting for you. Okay I'll see you later. Dear journal so Maria just told me some great news about how she going out with jake again and Idk why I'm feeling this way but I'm not happy about it I mean don't get me wrong I'm happy for her cause this is what me and her wanted but I'm just not happy for me I just feel like crap and I don't even know why I'm feeling this way I'm just am you know I hope this don't make me a bad person but since we got here I been kinda hoping that Maria never even like jake that she's the one who wanted to be his Bestfriend because now that I'm actually meeting jake I think I kinda of do sorta like him ugh not again what am I saying no no no no maya snap out of it you do not i repeat do not like jake just think what this will do to me and Maria friendship shell never trust me are she might just end up hating me and I don't wanna lose my Bestfriend I love her I love hanging out with her I trust her and likening jake may ruin are friendship so I don't like jake and that's finally, But then again no that I'm thinking about it there's nothing wrong with me likening jake as long as she don't find out are I don't tell him it can just be a little crush yea just a little crush thinking about jake just makes me smile when I hear his name when I see him I just can't help but to smile I just can't let Maria find out and everything I hope will be okay .