Chapter 2: The Dilemma

(Zylen up top – pronounced Zy-len. And yes, she is a girl lol)

How are you guys liking this story so far? Well I guess it would be kind of hard since you only read one chapter lol.

So I'm done with the flu but I'm feeling some after affects like I'm still kinda tired and my nose is runny, but my friend gave me her sore throat and now I'm pissed lol. Because I just got over my sore throat and now I have it again.

Gonna go down an entire bottle of NyQuill lmao.

But finals are next week and I'm really nervous...

So with that being said, I won't update until after Monday or Monday night because I have my anatomy lab final that day. I will try and update after that sometime because then I have my English and anatomy lecture final Thursday.

Please pray for me haha.

And keep commenting guys! I love reading them :)

But anywhore, on with the chapter!

-------------------------------

Ace

"Alpha." The two guards said as they let me pass into the cellar.

"Let's question this fool and then kill him. I don't want him in here anymore." I growled as I walked up to his cell.

"You and me both." Zylen spat as we stood in front of him.

"Ahh. The leaders of the Luna Pack. Kind of weird that girls run it." The rogue mumbled. "At least they are hot. Maybe I can get lucky?"

Colby scoffed. "As if."

The rogue shrugged. "No harm in trying."

"Cut the shit." I growled as I stepped forward. "Why the hell were you on my land?"

"I come baring news that you might think is interesting." The rogue smirked.

"What's that?" I asked.

"What's in it for me?" The rogue asked with a wink as he stared me up and down.

'I'm tired of his shit.' Ava growled before I let her take over.

Ava grabbed the bars and ripped the door off.

The rogue gasped and tried to scoot back, but Ava was faster.

"How about you tell us and I will make your death painless and quick." Ava growled as she grabbed the rogue's throat.

"O-okay." He wheezed out.

Ava dropped him and she gave me control.

"Wanna tell us now?" I smirked as the rogue nodded his head quickly.

"I-I have some n-news on Alpha Deacon and T-The Killers." The rogue stuttered.

My eyes went wide. "Did you just say The Killers?"

The rogue nodded. "Yes. They were last seen in Washington."

"By who?" I asked as I narrowed my eyes.

"I-I don't know his name. H-he's a new alpha."

"Now what's this about Alpha Deacon?" Zylen asked as she and Colby stepped into the cell.

The rogue gulped and scooted back a little. "R-rumor has it t-that he is on his w-way here."

Ava's growl slipped out and everyone flinched.