Chapter 16: The Surprise Visit

Hey everyone. Sorry for the long pause.

Some good news and some bad news.

Bad news first so that way we end with some good news haha.

I do have PTSD. I was hoping I didn't, but now it explains a lot. They also have to up my anxiety medication because it's not strong enough for my anxiety attacks and I'm also getting PTSD medication. Which I'm not really thrilled about tbh. But I guess whatever helps... so with that being said, I have to talk to people on a regular basis now so my updating is going to be slow. And I really do apologize for that. I feel really, but it's very hard but I'm gonna try and make it work.

Now the good news!!!!! I'm thinking of making an Instagram account. Just for Wattpad though. I think it would be a fun idea and I could post a bunch of different stuff and interact with you all. What do you all think?? Let me know!!

And forgive me if there are any mistakes. It's 4 in the morning and I'm sitting at work really bored haha.

Anywhore...on with this story!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Zylen

"This is so boring." Colby groaned as she started to bang her head off the wall.

"It amazes me how you still have brain cells left." I snickered.

She flipped me off and continued with damaging her head.

"Children. Behave." Ace said with a serious face. But you could tell she was trying to hold back a smile.

I smirked and shrugged. "Don't know what you are talking about."

Ace rolled her eyes and turned to look out the window.

'Gabriel keeps staring at you.' Colby said through the link.

'I know. I can feel his eyes staring at me.' I sighed.

'Have you guys talked?' Ace asked as she shifted her eyes towards me.

'Not really. I feel like I need too, but what do I say?' I asked confused as I looked down at my hands.

Zane groaned. "How long is this going to take."

"Be patient." Deacon said as he shifted in his seat. "It's gonna take the scientists a little bit to work."

Zane groaned again and leaned his head back against the wall.

'Well he looks like he wants to say something, but he's holding his tongue.' Ace mentioned.

I sighed. 'Just great.'

'What do you think he wants to talk about?' Colby asked.

I was about to reply, but Gabriel stood up and walked in front of me.

"Hey. Um. C-can I talk to you?" Gabriel asked carefully.

'Looks like she's about to find out.' Ace joked.

'Shut the fuck up.' I growled at them.

"Uh ya sure. Let's go outside." I said as tilted my head towards the door.

Oh good fucking Lord. What doe he want to talk about?

'Probably this whole mate ordeal thing dumbass.' My wolf chuckled.

'Yanno. Sometimes your sarcasm really hurts.' I huffed as my wolf just continued to laughed.

"I think we need to talk about some things." Gabriel said softly as he looked down at me.