Chapter 17: Kidnapping

How are you all doing??

Did you guys follow me on Instagram? No? Okay. Well my username is MommaShifter66 (I know. Original right XD)

But make sure you follow me! I'll be following some of you guys back ;)

And I just had to put this picture up there because it's totally true. I don't care what time it is, I will stay up and read it just so I can figure out what is happening XD

And my editor is still looking over my chapter for His Dead Mate. Idk how long that will be, but that's okay.

Anywhore. Time with the story.

--------------------------------------------------

Ace

"What a lovely surprise to see you Ace." Lawson smirked as he cocked his head to the side.

"I would say the same for you, but then I would be lying." I replied.

Lawson scoffed and put his hand over his heart. "That hurt me deep Ace. That hurt."

I let out a dark laugh. "No. The only thing that is gonna be hurting is when I rip your throat out."

"Is that any way to act like a lady?" One of the rogues said that was next to Lawson.

"Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I have to be nice."

"And what about you guys?" Colby asked.

"What do you mean?" The same rogue questioned.

"Guys are suppose to be gentlemen. I guess chivalry really is dead." Colby shrugged.

"Ouch." Gabriel laughed.

Lawson growled. "Enough of the child's play. Let's just cut the chase."

I groaned. "Now what."

"Either you come with me and we won't attack."

Deacon growled. "When hell freezes over."

"Fine." Lawson shrugged. "Have it your way."

I looked over at Deacon and nodded.

'Ready girls?' I asked.

'Hell ya.' Colby and Zylen said in determination.

'Attack!' I commanded through the link.

My pack members growled and started to shift.

"So this is how it's going to be." Lawson commented as he stood tall. "Fine. If you want a fight, we'll give you a fight."

I shifted and jumped straight for Lawson when he started to shift.

Right as I was about to hit him, I felt a blow to my side.

I groaned as I was knocked into a tree. I looked up and saw a rogue growling at me.

'Fucking asshole.' Ava growled.

I growled and stood up quickly so he couldn't do anymore damage.

He walked around me, causing us to walk in circles.

How did he get so many rogues to be on his side? I just don't understand.

The rogue growled and lunged, but I saw a flash of red.

'Thanks Colby.' I sighed in relief.

'No problem girl.' Colby replied after she bit the rogues throat.

'Ace! Colby!' We heard through the link as footsteps were approaching.

We turned around and saw Zylen in her wolf form. She sounds worried.