Get to Know

Ermm hey, whats up, My name is Brianna.
My dad calls me B but no one can actually be B then the amazing Beyoncé!!
It has been my dad, my sister and I for a long time. I did have a mother but.....
Anyways I go to Lincoln High where I am going into my senior year which i am excited about. I have to work super super hard but I will be ok.
Uchhhhhhh
But I am the captain of the basketball team so that will keep me from committing suicide.

If im honest, I have been able to spend some alone time; a lot of time lately. My older sister Desha has isolated herself from us lately and my dad Morris has been busy with work because of the latest crime risings. Yep you guessed it.

He is a police officer; and yes i can kick butt too!

Now lately the gang Seven11 have getting a lot of attention and gang leader Dustin (i dont know his last name)
has been a pain in my dads ass. It is funny to see him stressed but then again i never see him lately.
My best friends Ana and Jay keep me company: Ana is my mum in teenage form because she always wants to dress me up lately (this is probably because she is a cheerleader and she loves girls being girls) and Jay is just cool with everything, together we make cool music and they inspire me.

Well I guess you know a little bit about me now.....