Im Back!!!!

Hey guys so I am really sorry that this update has taken so long but due to the forbidden world school my time has been spent in books and sleeping. But do not fret because the drama of Four returns today.

However due to the fact that i havent updated in time, I think i should give you a recap of the book so far to save you time with re reading the book which is what I have been doing lately for other wattpad books. *cough cough*

Anyways Brianna, our protagonist is an African American girl who is known as the captain of the Lincoln High basketball team and the girl who loves music. Her world is just peachy with enemies like Alexa and Kyle who you will meet in this update. But her best friends the girly girl Ana whose cheerleader spirit describes her already and her no back chat, savageness, tattooed Jay ,who has just learnt she is pregnant by the way, guide Brianna through all messes.

Brianna's Dad is a police officer who is caught up in the capture of the infamous 7/11 gang. Little does he know that the leader of the gang goes to his daughter school. Turns out Brianna is clueless also as she calls him Asshole because the leader will not reveal his name to her.

This changes when Brianna's estranged sister rings her up for the first time in forever and pleads for help. Brianna goes to help but gets hurt in the process however someone saved her by shooting a gun. But who was it?!!!!!

When Brianna returns to school, she becomes depressed by her assault and when her friends are informed they try and build her up which had no effect. At lunch, Brianna ,not only is informed about Ana's new relationship with a guy named called Dustin, meets the baby daddy of Jay only to find out that he is the guy that raped her.

Brianna runs and breaks down but Asshole comes and comforts her by soothing words. But ooooooh plot twist Asshole is Dustin, Dustin is dating Ana and Ana is Brianna's best friend. Ohhhhh I'm good.

Also at the end of the last chapter, an unknown person wishes to separate Dustin from love so that Dustin can concentrate on gang things. They are even willing to kill anyone in the way. Ana or????????

Ok enjoy
Please get more of your friends to read it actually means so much to get your messages.

Love you xxxx