7. Battles and Boys

Brianna's POV

After the whole crying session, Ana and I went to Costa Coffee, which is the ghetto Starbucks,  to recieve our much-needed frosted latte.

As we sat down, I could see that Ana was stressed about Dustin and what he did.

"Ana, Dustin really likes you and you are so beautiful that you shouldn't be frowning and scowling because he was shouting some bitch's name in bed."

"Brianna you wasn't there, like his eyes were closed and he was smiling saying Briann-" Her hand struck her mouth at what she just said.

"Wait what?!"

Ana's eyes started fill up with regret and her hands started shaking with fear.

"He was high, remembe-"

"Ana, whose name did he say?"

She filled our coffee scented booth with silence.

"Ana!" I didn't even realised that I banged the table, spilling the drinks.
I didn't care.
I just wanted to know why my friend lied to me.
Blinded me.

Wait the fuck?!

She called me a hoe?!

I calmed down my voice, "Ana, did he say my name?"

"Yes," her once blue joyful eyes deepened into a sinister feel, "He was high when he said so it's not true. He is mine. You cannot have him even if he 'supposedly' likes you because he's mine."

And with that she walked away, leaving me with uncertainty and hope.

Well.
Erm, as you can see, the people in my life are slowly disappearing. Maybe it's a curse for....
For.
Whatever.

A few hours later, night fell upon the clear sky and was clouded with stars. I have been walking around the town, looking for a park bench. I know what you're thinking, Jay! But I regret to inform you that Jay is pregnant and her social worker doesn't like visitors or homeless people.

Yep.

My thoughts were erupted by a dot of rain which fell on the tip of my nose. I looked up, hoping, praying that it would not rain on my first day moving into Roland Park.

I slodged to the bench that hid under the branches of a willow tree and tried to make myself warm. But a dream ransacked my brain..

~~~~
I am in a sunchair, looking below to observe my skin glistening in the sunshine and the person beside me. His toned bisceps lifted as he proceeded to take off his sunglasses.

It was..........

Kyle?!!!!!!!!!!

I began to run towards the ocean, desperately trying to escape from Lucifer's sidechick but he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. We were so close that our hearts resonated each other's bodies.

He whispered into my ear ; " B, Don't worry, you cannot escape. When we were together, you wouldn't give me pleasure but some lucky bastards took your virginity away which also stole my pleasure," He wrapped his hands around my wriggling waist and punctured my butt, "Would you like to do a role play?"

My breathing shortened so I closed my eyes so it could be over quicker. I opened them and the last thing I saw was Kyle on the ground and salty water submerging me.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next day painted with thousands of rain droplets, drowning my clothes. Old people in the park having their morning walk pointed and pointed in my direction. As I shamefully sprinted away from the park, a red Audi screeched in front of me.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 06, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Fourजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें