1. 'You have got to be kidding me!'

Brianna please
No Kyle I dont want to
Brianna I aint begging again
Do it now
Now now.....

I wake up screaming while my dad is shaking me awake
"Wake up now, B."
"I dont want to, daddy."
By the way I only pull the daddy card as a lure to my desire and right now my desire is to actually sleep in peace.
"No, you gotta go to school and I gotta shoot some targets."

My dad is a police officer at the Oakland Police Branch and he takes his job very seriously, considering the fact he has a Dunking Donuts card. I'm joking, dont worry, im not stereotypical.

My dad shouts in harmony with the saucepan as he goes down the stairs; "Breakfast in fifteen"

Asshole. Sorry Lord.

I decide to get up, only because I have basketball practice today and the captain can't be lazy.
I jump in the shower, singing along to my Empire playlist; that song gets me all hyped up
After that, I pull out my outfit for the day, a sports bra and boxers, grey jogging bottoms and a light blue sweater that hovers above my belly button. I pull on my nikes and jog on downstairs.
I see my dad laying out toast and tea, " Hey dad, anything new on your..."
"My ongoing goose chase, nope nothing"
"Aww dad-
My gaze shifts to a darker me walking across the kitchen and opening the fridge.
You guessed it; my beloved sister.
Desha is very quiet and to herself around me and dad but around town she is known to be a party animal and an 'open house'.
But I just cant see it.
My sister is a little darker than me and has straight hair which is totally u fair because time is my worst enemy for my lion mane.
She's wearing a long checkered shirt and baggy jeans which is probably hiding leggings.
********************
Dad waves me goodbye as he drops me off in.....wait for it
His squad car.
Lets all have a moment of silence for my shame......
Anyways I walk into school and reach my locker, only to be bombarded with cherry red hair and blue eyes; "hey Bri, how was your weekend?"
This is one of my best friends, Ana and she is just amazing.
Like she walks out of every classroom flawless whereas I come out with my curls stuck on ny face by drool.
Disgusting, I know. But if you are in an English class with Mr Harvard. (Yep. Havard) you would fall asleep.
"It was good, I stayed in my prison cell of a house and jammed out on my guitar."

She tilted her head to the side, "Dad problems?"

"Dad problems. I just don't get why he can just let me go out on a Friday night like everyone else?"

"I dont know why babe, you just have to ask him yourself-"

Our conversation was interrupted by a guy approaching my locker; he was alright, he was lightskinned with light blue eyes that just bore into my very soul...
Wait, hold up, was i just daydreaming?

"Should I pose for you, babe?"

I just look at this guy with utter disbelief: conclusion, he is a douchebag. I need to put him in his place.

" Well, why on earth would I want you to do that since I have the absolute pleasure of seeing a tree monster in its natural posture?"

He just continues to have eye contact with me... Its weird.

Ana got the signal to break the silence; "Hey, I'm Ana, what is your name?"

The guy smirked mischievously "You're a cheerleader, right?"

Ana clearly being flirtatious, by curling her hair answered;"Yeah, thats right."

"Ok lemme answer your question in a way you would understand," He cleared his throat, to speak in a falsetto voice.
Yuh oh.

"Hashtag None of your business(!)"
And with that, he slammed his locker and walked away.

I had to keep in my laugh as I looked at Ana's bewildered face as she, of all people, got turned down by a guy.

"Ana, are you ok?"

She got her berry red lipstick  and started applying it; she always did that when she didn't want to bring it up.

So me being the good friend, offer her a pink chewing gum which is her favourite gum.

"Thanks, that guy is such an a-a-a,"

"Say it, babe, you need to!"

"Nope. I gotta go to cheer meeting, I'll see you later."

"Bye!"

I walked over to my music class, which is probably my favourite place in the world with my favourite teacher. Ms Milan.

She had mid-back length hair that was constantly dyed a different colour each month so I guess this week she is an Avatar.

"Hi Miss."

"Hi sweetie, we are going to do group practice so I am going to need you on your best behaviour."

I chuckle shyly. "I pinkie swear"

I get to my seat, where i usually sit by myself, and doodle song lyrics. But then my mind starts to wander.....

**************
'Kyle, please, my dad will kill me if he finds these.'

'Babe, he wont, trust me.'

'Why do you want these anyway?'

'Because you're beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.....'
**************
"Brianna, the dream again, sweetheart?"
"Yep, but don't worry miss, I'm ok."

Ms Milan is very protective of me so I guess the class was kinda pissed at me for being a distraction.

"Class, we have a new student here so lets make him feel welcome."

I wipe my tears and look up at light blue eyes-

"You have got to be kidding me!"

"Nice to meet you again, tree monster(!)" He said that only to throw back my amazing insult that I made. Douchebag.

Ms Milan assigned everyone to do a duet of any genre; my heart started doing cartwheels because music is just the best!

I ran to the back practise room and closed the door : expect i didn't hear it close.

"Isnt it a group project?"

No no whyyy?!!!!!!!!

Hii guys. So i am new at this writing thing so bear with me. So who do you think it is?
(Obviously come onnn)

Please tell your friends to read this book, trust me you would not want to miss it.

#hatersnotwanted