Chapter 4

Kylie's P.O.V 

"Kylie.. Justin is going to start performing soon.. Do you wanna come watch? I understand you haven't heard his album." Dad said coming onto the bus. 

"Ok." I said and followed dad off the bus. 

"Prayer circle." Dad said out loud. Everyone joined together and formed a circle, Justin was on my right and he put his hand around my waist and dad was on my left he put his hand around my shoulder, and we said a prayer. 

"I want to say something." Justin said. 

"Go for it." Alfredo said. 

"I uh.. I just hope I make you guys proud and my Beliebers proud. You guys made me live my dream and I wouldn't of done it without you guys. I know I can be rude and annoying sometimes, but I can't help it. I learn from my mistakes and thank you guys for putting up to me this whole time." 

"You always make us proud." Allison smiled. 

"Not everyone." Justin chuckled, I knew he was talking about me. "Oh.. And I want to dedicate the first show to.. Avalanna... You know.. I miss her. And I hope she's watching me." Justin said getting a little teary eyed. 

"Lets give them an awesome show." Alfredo smiled. We all broke away form the circle and Justin went to position himself to go on stage. 

"Lets go Ky." Ryan said. 

"Where?" I asked. 

"To go see Justin." Ryan chuckled. 

"Oh. Ok." I said and followed them. We went to the area that was away from the fans. 

"This is going to be awesome." Chaz smiled. I just nodded. Just then Allison handed us a heart that said 'Avalanna' on them. 

"What are these for?" I asked. 

"Just to show respect for Avalanna." Allison smiled. 

"Why? Isn't she here? Where is she?" I asked, honestly I have no idea who this Avalanna girl is. {A/N: I really do know Avalanna. Rip.. She was the perfect angel ever} 

"You don't know who Avalanna is.. Right?" Allison sighed. 

"Not really." I sighed. 

"Kylie, Avalanna was this little girl who had a really rare brain cancer and she loved Justin so much, she even had her own little wedding and all she wanted was to meet Justin, so Justin went to visit her and he spent every second he had with her, cause she didn't have very much time to live.. She was his angel.. Justin made her the happiest girl ever.. And she died this week." Allison said. 

"Oh.. I'm so sorry." I said starting to feel a little guilty. Allison smiled slightly and left. Just then Justin came on stage in wings. I was impressed. When Justin started to sing, he kept on glancing to me and sometimes sang to me. I just chuckled and shook my head. Then it came to sing One Less Lonely Girl. 

"I wanna dedicate this to sweet Avalanna.. So uh.. Avalanna if you're listening, I love you and everyone.. Everyone in here loves you as well.. So.. This ones for you." Justin said sounding a bit teary. Just then he started singing One Less Lonely Girl while a slideshow of Avalanna was playing on the big screens. You could hear the pain in Justin's voice. I looked out to the fans and mostly all of them were crying. I looked towards Ryan, Chaz, and everyone else, even they had tears in their eyes. I looked back at Justin and you could tell he wanted to cry. I let a little tear escape from my eye, I felt so bad. When he finished he went backstage to change really quickly. "So.. I.. I first want to let you know that... No matter what you're going through in life, no matter how hard things may seem, and no matter how bad things may look.. Everything's gonna be alright." Justin said and went on a platform that spun around over the crowd. H started to sing and I have to admit.. He sounded perfect. When he came over us, he looked at me and just sang. I looked up at him and we stared into each others eyes.