Chapter 26

~2 Weeks Later~
Kylie's P.O.V
"Kylie come on, the jet is going to leave." Logan said. We were about to go on the private jet to go to London to promote the new clothing and I was going to do my first interview since the accident. I grabbed my carry on and followed Logan onto the jet.
"It's nice in here." I said while sitting in a seat.
"It is." Logan answered while sitting in a seat across from me.
"Electronics off please and fasten your seat belts." A flight attendant said. Logan turned off his phone aand the jet took off.
"So excited to go to London." I smiled as the jet was in the air.
"Me too. This is the best part about the job.. Getting to go to different places around the world is just exciting." He smiled.
"Yeah." I smiled.
"Is it weird not having your dad or manager with you?" He asked.
"Not that much." I answered. "What about for you?"
"Yeah, they're constantly with me 24/7 to make sure I'm doing what I'm suppose to do."
"Yeah, Allison and dad are like that also."
Why didn't they come?"
"Dad is busy with meeting and Allison is working with this new artist dad signed... What about yours?"
"They're both in London already."
"Oh." I answered. We continued to chat the rest of the way there.
* * *
~London~
The jet landed and we got off. "So many paparazzi." I sighed while putting on shades.
"Either they're here for me or you." Logan chuckled.
"Kylie, Kylie!" Most of them shouted.
"And they're here for you." Logan chuckled.
"Oh my god, good think you have these body guards or else it would be my nightmares all over again." I sighed in relief. "I hate getting swarmed."
"Same." Logan said. We walked and ignored the questions they were asking us. Once we picked up our bags we headed outside. I guess Logan was popular in London since there was a lot of girls waiting outside for him to take pictures. Logan went over and took pictures with them. Some of the girls asked for a picture with me, so I took pictures with them. We then went into a limo and headed to the Hotel. We just dropped off our luggage and headed to the photo shoot.
Justin's P.O.V
"Yup, Kylie is in London already." Alfredo said.
"How do you know?" I asked while walking up to him.
"Beliebers who took a picture with her are going crazy on twitter." He chuckled while showing me them.
"Justin it's time to go to the studio." Kenny said.
"Alright." I said, Alfredo and I followed him to the car and we headed to the studio.
Kylie's P.O.V
"Kylie over there is your changing room." A lady told me. I nodded and went to go change, after I went so they could do my hair and makeup.
~10 Minutes Later~
"Beautiful, Beautiful!" The photographer cheered. "Now give me a little sexy!" He cheered. Logan and I both chuckled and did some 'sexy' poses. "Yes!" He cheered and continued to take photos. Once we had enough photos David and I had to go straight to a quick appearance at a store that was going to be the first to sell the new clothing in London. We went in the store and sat behind a table. They started to let fans in and we signed pictures, said hi, accepted some letters, and hugged some of them.
~25 Minutes Later~
We didn't get to meet all of the fans because time ran out, but we left extra pictures with our signatures. The bodyguards hurried us in the limo so we couldn't take pictures with the fans outside. "Do you want to go around London or back to the hotel?" The driver asked.
"Can you take me to the hotel? I'm a little tired." I said.
"Yeah, me too." Logan said.
"Remember Kylie, you have an interview in about 45 minutes." Logan's manager said.
"Yeah, I'll just take a quick nap." I said.
"Ok then." She said.
~Hotel Room~
I went up to my room and laid down in my bed. I tried to take a nap, but I couldn't. I saw my laptop that I randomly brought and decided to look around on it, I haven't used it in all these months, I didn't see a point in using it. I turned it on and clicked around. I managed to get on safari, I randomly typed twitter in the search bar and I managed to get on the web page. I got confused because someone was already logged in. I clicked on the profile and I got more confused when I read that user: @KylieBraun. I read the last tweet that was tweeted on this account and it was: 'Hey, here's a note for you, don't make plans if you're not going to show up :)' and I saw that it was tweeted five months ago. 'Is this mine?' I asked to myself. The icon was me. Maybe this is why Justin didn't let me make a twitter. I read through the tweets and there was tweets to Alfredo, Kenny, Justin, Dad, Mom, Allison, Ryan, Chaz, Ryan Beatty, and other stars. There was also many tweets about promoting and to fans. I started to get some memory back. I remember going on this account, but barely. I shook it off and closed the window. I noticed that the little trash can in the corner said it was full, I don't remember even throwing away anything, I decided to click on it. All of a sudden a couple of pictures popped on the screen. I examined the pictures and they were of Justin and I. Now I was officially confused. As I was looking through the pictures, I came across some that showed Justin and I kissing, Just then I landed on the last picture. Justin and I were taking a picture with a lock. I started to breath heavily and I started to remember everything. I remembered every person, every event, and most importantly.. I remembered the crash and Jylie. Tears started to form in my eyes because I was getting so overwhelmed. Why would everyone lie to me? Tears started to fall, eventually I started crying hard. After a few minutes of crying, I stopped and became angry. I was so enraged that even my own parents lied to me this whole time. I went back on twitter and tweeted 'I remember everything.' andI shut the laptop furiously with a little more tears escaping.
Justin's P.O.V
"Yo, hold up, hold up." I interrupted. I motioned the producer to stop the music so I could see my phone notification, I was curious since I never really had a notification on. "Hey, Alfredo." I said while getting out of the recording room.
"What's up?" He asked.
"Look." I said while showing him my phone.
"She got her memory back?" Alfredo asked.
"I guess, she tweeted it." I said.
"Damn.. I wonder how." Alfredo said.
"But we're all screwed because if she remembers everything, then she knows we lied to her." Alfredo said.
"We gotta tell Scooter." I Kenny said. We agreed and cut the session short. We them headed to where Scooter's meeting was held.
Kylie's P.O.V
There was a knock on my door so I went to go answer it. "Your dad wants to talk to you." David said while holding his phone towards me.
"Hang up." I said while wiping my tears.
"What?" He asked.
"Hang up! Don't you understand?" I scolded and hung up the phone for him.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"Nothing, I'm going to be late for the interview." I said while giving back his phone and walking towards the elevator.
"Seriously Kylie, whats wrong? Why have you been crying?" Logan asked while following me into the elevator.
"Nothing."
"Kylie." Logan scolded a little.
"I found out about everything. My memory came back. Everyone has been lying to me." I said while starting to fight back the tears.
"Lying? What do you mean?"
"Like you don't know, Dad probably put you up to this." I scolded.
"Up to what? I'm serious I don't know what you're talking about. All I know is that you lost your memory, that's it. I didn't know Scooter was lying to you, honest." He defended, he sounded honest, so I believed him. Just then the elevator opened and I walked into the lobby.
"I'll talk to you later.. I'm gonna be late." I said while sniffing. He nodded and I walked out with one of the bodyguards.
"Kylie! Kylie!" Fans shouted. I just looked straight ahead and walked right pass them. I sighed and got into a car. We then went straight to where the interview was going to be held.
"I look horrible." I said while looking in a mirror while I walked into the room.
"Over here, over here." An instructor said while pulling me over to a door.
"Wait." I said.
"Sorry we're going live in 5." She said.
"This is live?" I said while she kind of pushed me to sit on the couch.
"And we're back with Kylie Braun." A lady greeted.
"Hi." I said.
"Um, you ok?" She asked.
"Yeah, yeah." I smiled slightly.
"Are you sure?" She asked.
"I'm fine." I assured her.
"Ok well... You recently dyed your hair red, it looks stunning." She smiled.
"Thanks."
"Any reason?"
"No, I was just being stupid. I don't really like it anymore... I'm probably going to change it back soon." I answered.
"All around the world people were talking about it, it was one of the top stories all last week."
"Really? I didn't know." I said.
"So... How is it like with your memory loss?"
"At first I had no idea what anything was, it was hard.. I can't explain it, but it was hard."
"How did you feel?"
"I don't know, but there was times when I would be down and feel sort of left out." I shrugged.
"Why's that?"
"Because everyone would know what to do and they would have their conversations at the table for dinner or something and I would just sit there and listen cause I had no idea what to say... And its hard getting scolded at for doing a mistake, but I couldn't help it.. I didn't know... It's not my fault I lost my memory, it's Justin's." I said.
"You remember about the accident?" She asked sort of shocked.
"Not only the accident, everything." I said.
"How?"
"Lets see... I was in my hotel room and I went on my laptop and I found pictures that were supposedly deleted, probably Dad, or Scooter, sent someone as dumb like maybe Alfredo to delete them off it and never thought about deleting the fucking trash can." I said. "Sorry for my language."
"You seem upset about this.. Why are you glad that you got your memory back?"
"Maybe because for the past 5 months my own 'family' and close 'friends' have been lying to me about everything. Sorry for my language again, but that's fucked up."
"Oh um.. It's for you." She said while handing me a phone that the bodyguard gave her." I took it and put the phone up to me ear.
"Kylie, enough. We'll talk about this later, but you're ruining everyone's image." Dad scolded.
"I don't give a fuck." I said and hung up. I gave the phone back and just sat there.
"So.." She said awkwardly. "Are you and Justin going out? Are you still interested?"
"No." I replied.
"What are your plans in the future?"
"I have no idea, honestly." I sighed. Just then we say the tv monitor next to us go black.
"Hey Kylie, Its Justin." We saw Justin say, he appeared on the screen. "I can't really see you, but I know you can see me cause I'm watching you watch me." He chuckled. I just rolled my eyes. "Wait no, I can see you." He chuckled again. "Anyways, sorry for interrupting your interview, but I just want you to know that we're all really sorry. If you give Scooter a chance to talk to you, then he can explain it all. I still love you, I'll always love you." He said.
"I'm done." I said while shaking my head. "I shouldn't of done this." I said while getting up and leaving the room. "Can we back to the hotel?" I asked the bodyguard. He nodded and lead me outside. Once I stepped outside the 'fans' started booing. I stopped walking and stared at them. I gave a 'wtf' face and threw my hands in frustration. I stood there for a moment and just listened. I then I motioned them to quiet down and they did. I cleared my throat a little. "Hey, remember this.. At the end of the day, who gets Justin?" I said with a little smirk. They just stayed quiet. "Exactly, so keep on booing, it doesn't effect me." I smiled while making a peace sign. I was then lead to the car and I went back to the hotel.
"Kylie! Kylie! Please!" The fans waiting outside the hotel shouted. I sighed and and signed and took pictures with most if them.
"Woah." I said while avoiding a kiss by a guy fan.
"I'm sorry, I love you so much!" He said in his British accent. I decided to be nice and gave him a little kiss on the lips while I took a picture of it on his phone.
"Here you go." I smile slightly and handed him the phone.
"OH MY! I LOVE YOU! YOUR LIPS ARE SO.. AH! THANK YOU!" He freaked out and hugged me.
"No problem." I said and hugged back. I then signed and took pictures with everyone else. "Hey, she's getting squished." I said while motioning the girls to step back because a little girl what being squished against the barricades. "Don't worry I'll get to you guys." I said while taking a picture with the littler girl and made sure I got everyone else. "Ok, everyone good? Everyone got something?" I asked. They nodded. "Ok, then go home." I said and walked back inside. I went back all the way to my room and just laid down and stared at the ceiling.
* * *
"Hey Logan, you busy tonight?" I asked.
"No, why?" He asked as he finished his pizza slice.
"I feel like going to a club or something, wanna come?" I asked.
"I don't know.. Maybe that's not such a good idea."
"Come on, we only have this day in London. Just this once before you and I have to work again."
"Ok I guess.. I haven't been clubbing in a while."
"Yay! I hear there's a popular club downtown." I smiled.
"When should we go?" He asked.
"It's 11pm right now... So at midnight?" I asked.
"Sure." He said. "So like, are you mad at Scooter and everyone?"
"Who wouldn't be pissed off?" I sighed. "I just don't understand why they would lie... Why wouldn't they just be honest? Like honestly I don't know who to trust anymore.. If my own family and close friends lie to me, then who's left?"
"I haven't lied to you." He chuckled.
"Yeah, out of all the people I talk to and hang out with, you're the only one who hasn't lie to me.. well at least I don't think you have."
"I haven't, this is like the only real conversation we have had since that accident."
"I know." I sighed. "I'm just so stressed right now."
"It's going to be ok."
"But do I just go back home? I don't even want to talk to any of them.. I'm just so mad at all of them. It would be awkward also."
"Well you're going to have to face them sooner or later."
"I just don't want to, Dad is going to be mad at me, everyone will just be... ehhhh." I sighed.
"Then what will you do?"
"I don't know.. I think it's time for me to get my own place.. Maybe in New York so I won't have to fly back and forth."
"I there's a home above us for sale." He said.
"How much?" I asked.
"I think only 3.5M... It's all furnished and everything. It's I think 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms... Its basically a house in the sky." He said.
"I'm gonna have to look at it." I said. We continued to talk about the house and other photo shoots.
~1 Hour Later~
"Dad we're not going to need the bodyguards, we'll be fine." Logan sighed.
"Alright... Don't get into trouble." His dad agreed.
"Ok." Logan replied and we left in a cab.
~Club~
"Oh my god, are the one direction boys here too?" I asked as Logan and I walked inside.
"Yup." He chuckled.
"Hide me." I said while hiding behind his body.
"They already spotted you." He chuckled. I sighed and looked over to them. Niall was patting Harry's chest to get his attention, once he got his attention, Niall pointed at me. Harry did a little smirk and waved at me. I put on a fake smile and did a little wave.
"Hey love, Harry has been expecting you." Louis said from behind me.
"Woah, didn't see you there." I said.
"Kylie I'm gonna be over there." Logan said while pointing to this group of girls. I nodded and he left.
"Hang with us." Louis insisted and linked his arm with mine and lead me to their section.
"Yo Kylieeee!" Niall cheered.
"Niallll!" I copied. He did his famous laugh and hugged me.
"Hey." Zayn smiled and hugged me.
"Hi." I replied.
"Don't for get me." Louis said and hugged me.
"My turn, hey love." Liam smiled and hugged me.
"And the best for last." Harry said and hugged me a little longer than the others did.
"Are you thirsty?" Niall asked while handing me a drink.
"What is it?" I asked while smelling it.
"Does it matter?" He joked.
"Trying to get me drunk, huh? I see what you're doing." I joked and drank it, it was an alcohol.
"You're more fun when you're drunk." Louis said.
"How do you know? I don't think I've ever been drunk in front of you guys." I chuckled and drank some more.
"We stalk you, we watched videos." Louis replied.
"You're a little drunk, aren't you." I chuckled.
"Absolutely yes." He said honestly. I finished the drink and Niall brought me another one. A few minutes past and I ended up dancing a little with Niall and Harry. After some dancing Zayn offered me a cigarette. I wasn't really thinking, so I just took it and started to smoke it, he was smoking one too.
* * *
Logan's P.O.V
"Hello?" I answered.
"Logan, come back to the hotel with Kylie... You guys will miss your flight back to New York." Dad said.
"What time is the flight?"
"4am.. Its already 3:30am."
"Oh, yeah.. yeah.. I'll go find her." I said and hung up. I said goodbye to the girls and I went back to the section where the One Direction boys were. "Hey Kylie, we have to go." I shouted over the loud music.
"Huh... What? Where?" She managed to say, I could tell she was a little drunk.
"We have to go back to the hotel." I said.
"Oh, yeah. When?"
"Now." I said.
"Wait." She said and took one more shot.
"We can drop you guys off." Liam said.
"Yeah, thanks." I said. Harry linked arms with Kylie and helped her walk a little. The rest of the boys and I followed behind them. They had one bodyguard to drive since they were all on the drunk side. I only had a couple of drinks, but not as much as them.
"HARRY! KYLIE! OVER HERE!" Some paparazzi shouted. The bodyguard covered the cameras with his jacket. We then all got in the car.
"Harry, don't kiss her!" Louis scolded. I glanced over and Harry was kissing Kylie's cheek. I chuckled to myself because Kylie looked so drunk and she didn't really care if Harry was kissing her cheek.
"Harry stop." Niall said while hitting Harry's head. "The cameras are getting everything."
"The cameras are stupid." Kylie said while pointing her middle finger at the pap.
"No." I said and put her hand down. She then rested her head on my shoulder and rested her eyes. We then headed to our hotel.
~15 Minutes Later~
"Kylie, we're here." I said while shaking her. She opened her eyes and sat up, she was still a little drunk. She nodded and my bodyguard came out the hotel and opened the car door for us.
"Wait." Harry said. Kylie looked over to him and Harry hugged her, I'm guessing he was still drunk. We then got out and walked to the main door. Kylie stopped and threw up in a trash can that was by the door. 'Damn, Scooter is going to be furious.' I thought to myself. We both then walked inside.
"Logan, you're not drunk, are you?" Dad asked.
"No dad, I just had 1 or 3 drinks, I promise.. Kylie on the other hand... She went all out." I chuckled.
"All your bags are in the limo... Make sure she doesn't cause trouble."
"I will, are you coming back or you still have work to do?"
"I still have work to do. Your mother is waiting for you at home, the jet is going to land in Atlanta first."
"Alright." I said.
"Make sure she doesn't get hurt." Dad said. I nodded and lead Kylie in the limo. Once we got to the airport, we went straight to the jet. Kylie sat in a seat and I helped her put on her seat belt. She then fell asleep. I put on my seatbelt and slept a little also.
* * *
Kylie's P.O.V
"Kylie, wake up." I heard someone say. I sat up and opened my eyes.
"Huh? Where am I?" I asked while adjusting to my surroundings, I was in a jet.
"You're in Atlanta." Logan said.
"I have a major headache." I said while rubbing my head.
"Yeah, you partied too hard." He chuckled.
"I don't remember, all I remember is taking one drink." I said.
"One? You took way more than one... You and the One Direction boys were way drunk."
"I didn't do anything too serious, right?" I asked.
"You and Harry kissed maybe just once, you smoked with Zayn, you took a bunch of shots with them, you flicked off the pap, and you just danced with everyone.. I'm pretty sure someone got pictures and they're most likely sell them to TMZ."
"Damn.. Do you know who's picking me up from here?" I sighed.
"No, sorry."
"Alright.. See you later." I said and put on some shades.
"Bye." He said while hugging me.
"Yeah, bye." I said and hugged back. I left the jet and went to get my luggage. I only had one suitcase since I was only gone for one day. I then headed to the main doors. I walked out and looked around. I didn't see anyone here to pick me up. I sighed and sat at the edge of the street on my suitcase and waited for dad or someone. As I was waiting a car quickly pasted and a puddle of dirty water splashed all over me. "What the hell?!" I shouted as I wiped my face.
"Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry." A middle aged lady said as she got out the car. "Im running late for a flight, but here is $20.. Maybe you could save it up or buy something to eat." She said while handing me the money.
"I don't need your damn money. Im not poor." I said while tossing the money back at her.
"You don't have to be rude."
"I'm not, you're rude for splashing that dirty water on me with your damn car."
"Watch your language little girl... I have to go, I can't deal with this." She said and walked away.
"I'm 19 damn lady." I sighed to myself. I decided to get a taxi. Once I managed to get one I told him the address and he drove to it.
"$15" He said. I gave him the money and got out. The taxi couldn't go past the gated community so I had to show the guard my ID so he could let me in and then I had to walk all the way to the house. 'My head hurts as fuck.' I thought to myself as I walked.
~5 Minutes Later~
I finally made it to our gate. I put in the 4 digit code and it opened. I sighed in relief and walked up the drive way. I noticed that some cars were gone. I walked up to the door and turned the nob, it was locked. I sighed and rang the doorbell, after a couple of minutes of waiting no one answered. I walked to the back yard and checked to see if the sliding doors were opened, but they were locked. I sighed and checked all the doors, but they were all locked. 'Why won't they be home?' I thought to myself. I grabbed a towel that was near the pool and sat in one of the poolside sun chairs, I decided to just fall asleep here in the chair since there wasn't anyway to get in the house and I was really tired. My headache just got a little worse. A couple minutes later I started to fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:
Sorry for the late update, I was sick and busy with school. Hope you liked this chapter.