Chapter 49

~Party~
Kylie's P.O.V
"I love you so much." Justin whispered in my ear as we slow danced in the middle of the dance floor while everyone watched.
"I love you so much more." I smiled while looking up at him.
"Let's not start this again Ky.. I love you way more than you love me and that's final." He chuckled.
"Whatever makes you sleep at night." I giggled. The song came to an end and everyone clapped and cheered for us. Justin and I went back to our table, the grooms, bridesmaids, best man, and maid of honor also sat at this table.
"If I can have your attention please." Alfredo said while standing in the middle of the dance floor with a couple of the beliebers that's won the contest. Justin and I smiled and gave them our attention. "First I'd like to make a toast to Mr. and Mrs. Bieber.. Wow that sounds weird, Mr. and Mrs. Bieber." Alfredo said with a chuckled. "In the beginning I would of never thought you'd guys be married... But anyways a toast to the newly weds, hope you guys live happily married with Caleb and who knows... Maybe add a new addition." Alfredo said, smirking at the end. We all cheered and drank our drinks. "Now these amazing Beliebers and I would like to show a video we put together.. It features familiar faces." Alfredo said while pointing at a huge screen. The lights dimmed down and the video started to play on the screen. The beliebers and even Alfredo sat on the floor to watch it. I giggled because it was sort of cute. 'Jylie since 2010' Showed up on the screen in white with a heart, it then showed a picture of us when we were 16 at the carnival smiling, our first date, fake date. Everyone said 'aw' which made me look at the ground and blush. "What comes into your mind when you hear Justin Bieber?" Alfredo asked a fan.
"Hot." She answered. It then showed a bunch of other little videos of people's responses, they were all nice and cute. 'Then there's Kylie...' Showed up on the screen. "What do you think about Justin Bieber? What comes into you're mind when you hear his name?" Alfredo said. It showed me sitting across from him at McDonalds.. I remember this day, I have no idea he was recording me.
"Are you serious? Justin Bieber? Oh my good. He's the most rudest and obnoxious person I've ever met.. He's so annoying and stupid. I hate him so much I'd rather eat shit then be in the same room as him." I said with a disgusted face with eating a fry. Everyone laughed, so did Justin.
"Oh my god did I really say that?" I gasped while putting my hand over my mouth. I shook my head and laughed.
"What comes into your mind when you hear Kylie Braun?" Alfredo asked people. Their responses were stuff like 'she pretty' 'hot' 'stuck up' 'she's ok.' "Justin when you hear Kylie Braun what's the first word that comes into your mind?" Alfredo asked Justin. I bet Justin didn't know he was recording either. Justin was younger too, it showed him in the studio.
"Sexy." His little old baby voice said.
"Seriously bro?" Alfredo chuckled in the video.
"Man I like her.. I haven't really admitted this to anymore except you right now but I really like her." Justin smiled in the video. I looked up at Justin and he was smiling.
"Why do you like her?"
"I don't know man.. But what I don't get is I'm falling for her considering she hates me when I have done nothing wrong... I really don't get it." Justin said while pulling out his phone. "See, she's so cute." He said while showing his lock screen. It was a picture of younger me sleeping in my old room. "I snuck in her room and took it... She looks so cute and peaceful.. Oh my gosh, I feel really embarrassed, but I laid down next to her and pretended we were a married couple." Justin said while covering his face and shaking his head. "I can't believe she didn't wake up." He chuckled. I looked up at Justin and gave him a look. He blushed and looked at the ground. 'Jylie is forever.' The screen said and started showing pictures and short videos of Justin and I being cute together. At the very end it was Beliebers saying they love us together and thanking me for keeping Justin happy. We all clapped and cheered when it was finished and Justin and I shared a little kiss.
"Justin you may be married to Kylie now, but you'll always be our kidrauhl." One belieber said. Justin smiled and got up and gave them all a hug. I started to eat a little while Justin went around and greeted people. Some people came up and greeted me and congratulated me on the marriage.
* * *
~Night~
"Hey babe.. Where's Caleb?" I asked, I just came back from changing into a white sort of poofy dress that went just above my knees. I was getting hot and tired of the long wedding dress.
"Uh.. I don't know I haven't seen him for a while." Justin said while setting down water.
"I haven't either.. What if he's hurt." I said starting to get worried.
"Don't start worrying, I'm sure he's playing with all the kids." Justin said while grabbing my hand to calm me down.
"I'm going to go find him." I sighed.
"I'll go with you." Justin said. I nodded and we went to search for him. We stopped to chat with a few people that stopped us.
"Emily hey! Have you seen Caleb?" I asked her.
"Oh yeah he's playing outside on the playground with the rest of the kids."
"Alone? Is there anyone watching them? It's night! Paparazzi can bother them!" I scolded.
"Oh shoot! I never thought about it like that." Emily said. Justin, Emily, and I then rushed outside. I was right, paparazzi were bothering them.
"Hey hey hey! Leave them alone! They're just kids! Why do you need picture of them?!" Justin scolded. Emily went to go get some security.
"Please can you guys leave? Delete those pictures too." I asked while motioning the kids inside. They didn't listen and started to take more pictures. I sighed and rolled my eyes.
"Come on baby let's go back inside... I'll get security to make them leave." Justin said. He grabbed me by the waist and lead me inside.
"Mommy I'm tired." Caleb said.
"Already?" Justin asked while picking him up.
"Yeah." He bonded while yawning and rubbing his eye. I took out my phone and checked the time. It was already 2am. The party was suppose to end 2 hours ago.
"Should we go home now?" Justin suggested.
"Let me go tell dad." I said. He nodded and we went to go find dad.
"Dad." I said as we walked up to him.
"Yes princess?"
"We're going to go home now."
"Why?"
"Caleb is tired, I'm also a little."
"Oh well... You should tell everyone also." He said and went to go get a mic.
"You tell them." I said to Justin.
"No you tell them."
"I don't want to tell them."
"I don't want to tell them either."
"Fine." I sighed. Justin chuckled and kissed my cheek. Dad came back and handed me the mic. "Can I have everyone's attention?" I said. Everyone stopped and looked at me. "We want to thank everyone who came out and celebrated this amazing day with us.. And uh we hope you had as much fun as we did... But it's time for us to go home, Caleb is tired. I hope you guys understand." I said. Everyone did understand and mostly everyone started to leave also. Dad said he'll stay for a while and help clean up. We said our goodbyes and left to our home in the limo.
~Home~
"Alright.. Caleb is in bed and fast asleep and Noodle is in her doggy bed." Justin said as he took off his tie.
"Alright." I said as I was taking off some jewelry I had on.
"Hey baby?" Justin asked as he grabbed me by the waist and spun me around so I can face him.
"Yeah?"
"We're not going to be like those other celebrity couples and get a divorce after a month, right?"
"I don't know.. That's up to god, see where he leads us.. I hope not tho." I answered.
"Ok." He said while kissing me on the lips. "You're Mrs. Bieber now.. oh my god I've dreamed of that happening for so long." Justin said as we broke apart from the kiss.
"Oh yeah... About that picture of your screen saved in the video, why the hell did you sneak in my room for just that?" I asked while smacking his shoulder playfully. "And what did you mean by you 'acted as a married couple'"
"Oh that.. Scooter said to see if you were asleep, which you were, so I just decided to.. I was originally going to post it online and make fun of you, but the picture ended up looking cute so I decided not to and put it as my lock screen." Justin chuckled. "And this is what I meant." I said while laying me down on the bed. "Ok this is how you were laying I remember." He said while putting me to lay on my side and face to the right. "Ok so basically this is all I did before Scooter called for me." He said while laying down in front of me. He grabbed my hand hand started to rub the top of it with his thumb. After that he came really close to me and put his arm around me.
"How did I not wake up to this." I chuckled.
"Wait don't move, I'm not done yet." Justin chuckled. He then pretended to thrust in and out of me.
"Oh my god Justin really?" I said starting to laugh uncontrollably.
"Yeah, don't judge me I was 16 and perverted." He said starting to laugh too. "I'm not done yet." He laughed. I tried to stop laughing, but I continued a little. His hand then reached down to my butt and he gave it a squeeze.
"Justin you did not do that." I laughed as I turned around to lay on my back and started laughing more.
"I did." Justin laughed. "Wait I'm not done." He laughed and climbed on top of me.
"I know I would of woken up." I managed to say.
"But you didn't." Justin laughed.
"Because it didn't happen."
"Fine don't believe me." He chuckled while sitting up on me. He then took out his phone. "Everyone this is Mrs. Bieber... She is beautiful." Justin said.
"Don't record me." I said while hiding my face with my hands. "And get off me you're heavy."
"I'm not heavy."
"Yeah you are to me." I said.
"Ok fine." Justin said while laying next to me. "Ok guys she is officially off the market forever... She's mine." Justin smiled into the camera.
"Are you doing a video or are you live?" I asked.
"Guess."
"Video?"
"Nope."
"Live?"
"Nope?"
"Then?"
"The world will never know." He chuckled.
"You're weird.. Did you drink at the party? Are you drunk?"
"I only had 2... I'm not drunk."
"Then why are you being weird."
"You make me weird."
"Do not."
"Do too." He chuckled.
"Whatever I'm going to go change." I said while sitting up. I went to the closet and got one of Justin's sweaters, I like how they're big and lose on me, and some short pajama shorts. "Justin can you unzip my dress?" I called out.
"Coming!" He called out. A few seconds later he showed up. I turned around so he can unzip it.
"You better not be recording me." I said while pointing to the phone.
"No, look I stopped." He said while showing me. I nodded and slipped on the shorts before I took off the dress. "Aw that's not fun." Justin commented.
"Stop staring." I chuckled.
"Sorry." He said and turned around. I shook my head and chuckled. I took off the dress and the little tape things that covered the nipples since this dress was meant to wear without a bra. I decided to not wear a bra and just put on the sweater. "Are you done yet?"
"Yes." I answered while putting the dress to the side.
"I'm going to change now.. You can watch if you want." He winked.
"No thanks." I smiled and shrugged. I then climbed in bed. "I thought you were changing."
"I did change." He said while laying down next to me.
"No, you just took off your pants and shirt."
"That's my definition of changing." He winked and kissed my cheek. I chuckled and shook my head. We then just laid there for a while, just in silent. Until Justin spoke up. "Hey Kylie?" Justin asked while putting his hand on my stomach and started to rub a little.
"Yeah?" I replied while looking towards him.
"Do you think we can try to have a second? I wanna expand our family."
"Another baby?" I asked.
"I really want to... I want the experience to raise a baby and have it's first word to be daddy and.." Justin trailed off smiling at the fact that he would be there to experience every minute of it.
"Okay." I said.
"Really?" He smiled.
"Yes." I smiled. "You better give me a girl." I joked and climbed on top of him.
"I want a girl too." He smiled. We then started to make out and soon enough we were making love, not having sex, but making love. By the end of the night we were sleeping in each other's arms happily. Our first night as a married couple, Mr. and Mrs. Bieber.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note:
Sorry if I rushed it during the party part and if it was short, I didn't have many ideas. So this book is ending with chapter 50 so there's one more chapter left, this is not the end yet.

After this book is over I'm going to start a new book about Caleb, it's like season 2 of who knew?. The book is going to be called: Under Pressure
I'm really excited to start it and yes, there will still be Jylie in it. I might go over to Who Knew? and this one first and correct all the spelling mistakes tho because one of my pet peeves is when someone corrects my spelling it's so annoying to me lol yeah I'm weird.

If you want to see the cover of Under Pressure then tweet 'Under Pressure Cover' to @BeenHereSince09 and then I'll tweet you it and you can ask questions if you want. Also tweet me if you want me to read your books not message me on here, I can't keep up with messages on here. I've read some really great ones and I'm sure yours are just as good :)!

Have a nice night and I'm sorry for last nights 'update' lol it was a joke for someone.