Chapter 38

{A/N: Gonna skip 1 day, so it's the last day they're there.}
~Noon~
Justin's P.O.V
I need to get Kylie to go somewhere else so I can see if everything is planned out perfectly. This is one of the most nervous days of my life. After today I may or may not have a fiancé.
"Hey Justin!" Kylie smiled as she sat down next to me. We where about to eat lunch.
"Hey." I smiled.
"What are we eating today?" She asked.
"Whatever you want baby." I answered.
"Hmm... How about... Pizza?" She asked.
"Do they even have pizza here?" I asked while looking at the menu.
"Yeah, but it's Hawaiian." She pointed out.
"I like that." I answered.
"Are you ready to order?" The waitress asked.
"Yeah two slices of the Hawaiian, each." Kylie replied.
"Anything to drink?"
"Um.. Coca Cola." Kylie answered.
"Just water is fine for me." I answered.
"That all?" The waitress asked.
"Oh can I also get some watermelon?" Kylie asked.
"Sure, anything for you sir?"
"No thanks." I answered.
"Your orders will be here shortly."
"You're not hungry?" Kylie asked.
"No, not really.. I ate a lot for breakfast." I answered. It kind of cute that she doesn't know what's coming up.
"Oh." She answered. I then started to creep around twitter.
Kylie's P.O.V
I feel like Justin is nervous about something... Or he's upset. I got out my phone and took a picture of Justin. 'He's creeping on twitter guys, spam him something funny or say that he should smile.... #SmileJustin' I put as the caption on the picture and posted it on Instagram. I examined Justin and saw he was sort of smiling.
"Wow... Look at this tweet." Justin smiled brightly while showing me his phone. I quickly took a picture of Justin smiling while showing me it. '@justinbieber when do you think they'll notice :)? #SmileJustin' I read the tweet with a picture of a girl holding a picture of Justin's face with grown men in the background with the picture on their backs. I giggled and then Justin looked through his mentions again.
'The user @neverleavingbieber {A/N: random} on twitter just made Justin smile the biggest :D thanks boo! #SmileJustin' I put as the caption with the picture I took and posted it on Instagram.
"Here is your orders." The waitress said while setting our food and drinks on the table.
"Thank you." I smiled.
"If you need anything else just ask." The waitress smiled and left.
"Hey Ky... Tell the world what you're eating." Justin said. I looked up at him and he was pointing his phone camera towards me.
"I'm about to eat a Hawaiian pizza." I said while picking up the slice. "Oh fuck!" I said while putting the pizza down immediately. I burned my younger because the pizza was hot.
"Language." Justin laughed.
"I'm sorry, it slipped... But that hurt." I said while drinking some soda.
"Are you ok?" Justin asked.
"Yeah." I answered.
"Say bye."
"Bye." I said while waving. Justin then put down his phone and started eating, he first blew on his pizza. I blew on my pizzas also and started eating.
* * *
Justin's P.O.V
"No, no, no... Not just a circle. Like a catwalk." I sighed as I saw how they set up the rose petals and shells. I sent Kylie off to have her own spa day so I could see if everything was being ready for tonight.
"What? You said a circle." The lady I put in charge defended.
"No I meant a row and then like a circle at top." I sighed. "Here I'll do it myself." I said and started to arrange them the way I wanted. "Perfect." I smiled, feeling proud of what I done.
"Over here are the tiki touches." She pointed out.
"Yeah I was thinking... Put three on this side and the in the other.. So it could be like a walkway towards the middle." I pointed out. She nodded and motioned for the helpers to set them where I wanted. I then had an idea to write 'Will You Marry Me?' In the sand around the round part. "Hey.. You're a girl, you have pretty hand writing, right? Mine is so crappy, would you mind writing 'Will You Marry Me?' Right here for me?" I asked.
"Sure." She said. I handed her a long stick and she began to write.
"Thanks." I smiled and then tossed the stick to the side. "I feel like I'm forgetting something." I said. "Gah I'm so nervous."
"We got the two photographers you asked for, one to take the video of the moment and one to take picture of it." She said. I nodded and looked around.
"Could you have like someone lead Kylie here and I will be waiting there in the middle?" I asked.
"Yes of course." She said while writing it down. "That's all you said you needed, want to add anything?"
"Umm... No, that's it... Thanks, make sure no one ruins this please. I need to go get ready." I said.
"Ok, we'll make sure it doesn't get ruined." She assured me. I smiled and left to go get ready.
Kylie's P.O.V
"Just French tips is fine." I said to the lady doing my nails. The lady nodded and started to do my nails.
"Kylie, I'm here on vacation also and I'm a really huge fan, could I get a picture?" A girl asked, she was about 18 or 19.
"I'm kind of busy here, but sure." I said.
"Thanks!" She smiled and took out her phone. I leaned a little back and smiled for the picture. "Thank you! You're so beautiful."
"Aww thanks, so are you."
"You're welcome and thanks. I'll be going now.. Bye!" She smiled and left. Once I was done with my manicure, I went to get a pedicure.
"What would you like?" The lady asked as I put my feet in the water.
"Um.. Just make them match my nails." I pointed out. She nodded and started working. I decided to creepy around twitter. 'Damn @KylieBraun you got called out by Selena.' I read one tweet. I kept looking thru my mentions and there was chaos, something about Selena. I went onto her profile and looked at her tweets. 'Stop saying if I feel like Kylie is competition, not even close.' I read one tweet. 'no I'm not jealous. I still have contact with him. don't worry ;)' 'I don't use people.. I don't make men sleep with me unlike someone.... #oops' 'only reason she kept the kid was to get him.. #truth' 'and I don't make guys say they like me for publicity.' I read her tweets. Who does this bitch think she is?
':) it's cute how you think you're going to make people believe you @selenagomez' I tweeted her.
'@KylieBraun just stop, you're going to embarrass yourself.. If not yourself, then Justin, as usual.' She tweeted back.
'Whatever, I know what's true :) Lies won't get you anywhere.' I tweeted.
'I think me and my fans know I won ;) #bewareofherlies' Selena tweeted. I rolled my eyes and locked my phone. I then noticed that the lady was done with my nails.
"Oh thanks." I said while getting up.
"You're welcome." She smiled. I paid her and then left. I walked around the shopping part of the island and bought some things for mom, Caleb, dad, Emily, Pattie, Caitlin, David and Justin.
* * *
~Late Afternoon~
'Hey babe, go to the board walk ;)' Justin texted me. I haven't really seen Justin all day because he was supposedly busy with some work Dad wanted to talk with him about. I smiled and started walking to the boardwalk. When I go there I didn't see Justin, all I saw was a dude holding a sign with my name on it. I walked over to him.
"Ms. Braun.. Follow me." He smirked and linked arms with me.
"Ok?" I said and walked with him. What's going on? He started leading me down the board walk and then down a path. All of a sudden I saw some tiki torches lit from a distance. Once we got closer I saw rose petals on the ground with shells. I got confused, why am I here? Then I noticed Justin was on the other side of the torches. The guy let go of my arms and I started walking in the pathway the torches made. "What is this?" I asked Justin. He didn't answer, all he did was smile. "Justin?" I smiled.
"Babe." Justin smiled and grabbed my hand.
"What's this?" I asked.
"Kylie.. Baby... I need to tell you something." Justin said. "You know I love you with all my heart, you're my world.. I love you so much.. Words can't describe how much I love you... And with Caleb born, it makes me love you even more... You're the mother of the child I gave you.. And I love you for that too.. I uh... I can't bare to live life without you anymore.. These days we were here, I was the happiest I ever been in a long time.. And um.. It got me thinking.. Like, wow.. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and Caleb, we could be a happy family forever.. And uh... Well.." Justin said. Next thing I knew he was bending down on one knee and taking out a box from his pocket. "Kylie, princess.. Baby... Will you spend the rest of your life with me and do me the honor by marrying me?.. Will you marry me?" Justin asked nervously. I was shocked, I was not expecting his. Out of no where tears started streaming down my face.
"Justin... Y-yes.. I'll... m- marry you." I managed to say. Justin smiled and I saw one tear roll down his cheek. He stood back up and started to put the ring on my finger. My hand was shaking while he put it on.
"Ky, I love you so much." Justin smiled brightly and hugged me tightly.
"I love you too." I managed to say, I was crying tears of joy. I really did love Justin, it took me time to realize it. I hugged back tightly also. Justin then broke away and wept my tears away with his thumb. He smiled and then leaned in. Our lips met and this kiss was magical, it was different from the rest. I smiled in between the kiss which made Justin also. We then broke the kiss to get air.
"SHE SAID YES!" Justin cheered to the people that were watching. Everyone else cheered. "Come on we have to get to our flight also." Justin smiled. We then walked hand in hand to the hotel.
"Where's my other shoe?" I asked while looking around the room. "Never mind I found it." I said while bending down to get my shoe from under the bed.
"But you're my fiancé now." Justin said while hugging me from behind.
"It sounds weird." I chuckled. "Now finish packing." I commanded.
"Fine." Justin said and went to finish pack.
~On The Jet~
"So how are we going to tell them?" I asked as I stared at the ring. It had a thin band and with a big diamond on it, surrounded with smaller diamonds.
"Tell who?" Justin asked.
"Mom, dad, Pattie.. Everyone else."
"Oh yeah we have to tell them." Justin sighed.
"Yeah." I chuckled.
"How do you want to tell them?" Justin asked.
"I don't know." I shrugged.
"I just want to tell the whole world." Justin smiled.
"Yeah.. Everyone is going to find out eventually." I agreed.
"I'm going to tweet about it. Lets see if anyone believes me." Justin said. 'Im engaged.' I read what Justin tweeted. "They're not believing me." Justin laughed. "Look." Justin chuckled while showing me some tweets. '@justinbieber lol and I'm an unicorn.' '@justinbieber yeah sure' '@justinbieber lol like we'll believe you.. You're probably planning out a way to release a music video with this tweet.' I read the tweets. I giggled and retweeted Justin's tweet.
"They're not believing me either." I said.
"Oh well.. I try to be honest and they don't listen." Justin shrugged. Just then the jet landed. "Lets go babe." Justin smiled. I smiled and we walked off the jet hand in hand. As we were walking back from the luggage claim about 3 paparazzi came by us.
"How was your small vacation?" The paparazzi recording asked.
"It was wonderful." Justin answered.
"Wanna share what you guys did there?"
"We ate, we went swimming, we walked on the beach... And yeah." I answered.
"And I proposed." Justin said.
"Really?"
"Yeah he did." I smiled.
"We're engaged." Justin smiled and motioned to the ring I was wearing.
"Wow, congratulations."
"Well have a nice night, we have to go tell our family the wonderful news." Justin smiled while putting his arm around my waist and leading me towards the main doors.
"They were nice." I said.
"Yeah." Justin smiled.
"MOMMY!" I suddenly heard Caleb shout. I forgot that Emily was picking us up.
"BABY!" I smiled and rushed over to him. "I missed you so much!" I smiled while covering his face with little kisses.
"I missed you too mommy!" Caleb said while kissing my cheek and hugging me.
"I love you." I smiled.
"Love you too mommy." Caleb smiled. "Hey it's daddy!" Caleb cheered and went over and hugged his legs.
"Hey buddy." Justin smiled and picked him up. I stood back up and smiled.
"Thanks again for taking care of him." I said to Emily and David.
"You're welcome." Emily smiled.
"Here let me get your bags." David offered while reaching down to grab my suitcase.
"No it's fine I got it." I said while stopping him.
"Hold up... Kylie... What's this?" Emily asked while grabbing my wrist. She held up my hand and pointed at the ring.
"I believe that is a ring." I smiled.
"Yes I see... Why does it look like an engagement ring?" Emily asked.
"Because it is an engagement ring." I said as if it wasn't obvious.
"So that means... You and Justin are engaged." David said confused.
"YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED?! WHAT HOW? WHEN? OH MY GOSH KYLIE!" Emily squealed.
"Justin proposed like a few hours ago." I smiled.
"Yay!" Emily cheered and hugged me.
"Congratulations." David smiled.
"Let's go to Scooters house.. We need to tell them." Justin said. We put our bags in the car and then headed to Dads house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:
Sorry it was short and not sort of goodish.. And I want to put what's next in its own chapter :)

Ok I need to tell you 3 things so:

1. Let me tell you a story... So yesterday I was going through my chapters on Who Knew and putting the copy right thing on each chapter since some girl was stealing it and the while I was doing it I was skimming through what I wrote (I forgot what I wrote lol) and all I have to say is... WHAT THE HELL? LOL WHY DID I WRITE THAT LIKE I CANT BELIEVE I WROTE THAT. I LAUGHED AND WAS A LITTLE EMBARRASSED HOW DID YOU GUYS LIKE THAT OMFG LOL.

2. Anyways... My second thing.. So when I was finished doing the copyright thing I clicked around on the website (I was on the computer.. which I rarely use to go on wattpad) and then 'awards' caught my eye... So I clicked on it and I found out that there's 'The Wattys' award thing going on and I read the rules and stuff.. So it made me think that I should enter Who Knew? in it since it's complete, but idk... Do you guys think I should?

3. Ok last thing is:
GO BUY RECOVERY BY JUSTIN ON ITUNES NOW LAST TIME I CHECKED IT WAS NUMBER 3 AND WE NEED TO GET IT TO NUMBER ONE SO WE COULD GET A FILM FRIDAY SO MAKE SURE YOU BUY IT!

'First I'll acknowledge, our trust has been broken, that makes sense for recovery, I pray for us at night.. Blessed me with a second chance, never thought I'd see your face again.. Learned a lot thru trial and error and trying to make it right' -Recovery lyrics <3