Chapter 45

~1 Month Later~
"Kylie don't embarrass me please." Jackson said as we entered McDonald's to meet up with his friends. I had to go with him because mom made me, Justin is in the studio, and Caleb wanted to go to his friends house to play. Mom made me take and watch Jackson because last time I dropped him off to hang with his friends he has a pack of cigarettes in his hand that were stolen from a store and of course we found out because paparazzi also stalk him, I guess he forgot. Jackson argued that they weren't his, but dad and mom didn't buy it.
"I wont." I chuckled.
"Jackson!" I heard one of his friends call out to him.
"Hey guys, sorry I had to bring my sister." Jackson said. Wow, glad to know I'm wanted.
"Your parents really took that thing seriously huh?" One of his friends said as we sat down, Caleb was to my right and one of his other friends were to my left.
"Yeah, I don't get it tho.. They won't believe me that I was only holding them for Trevor." Jackson answered.
"Wow.. Mine would believe me. Your parents are really strict." One of his friends said.
"Not really... The only reason our parents freaked out and got mad, especially our dad, is because the media knowing... I don't think you guys get it, once they catch you doing something bad and Jackson is with you of course they're going to talk about it because you're hanging out with Jackson Braun, as in Scooter Braun's son, Scooter Braun as in the successful, famous, and rich manager of the top artists out there... Plus it affects him more than you guys because the media is going to say stuff like dad is doing a bad job of parenting and stuff like that.. They're going to make our parents the bad guys.. So that's why they got so mad.. I'm sure if we weren't that famous, or if we were 'normal', our dad would believe Jackson and he wouldn't care as much." I explained. They just stared at me trying to comprehend what I just said. "Also which one of you is Trevor?" I asked while looking at the 4 boys. A boy with dirty blond skater style hair and brown eyes raised his hand. "What are you even doing smoking? You're like 13/14 years old... That's bad for your health, at any age, and when you grow older your skin is going to look saggy and wrinkly and ugly and that's just ew." I said. "And trust me girls don't like that."
"So basically what you're trying to say is that we shouldn't even hang out with Jackson." One friend said.
"No, what I'm trying to say is why don't you boys just do fun, positive stuff when you guys hang out?"
"Like what?" Trevor asked.
"I don't know.. What do boys of your generation like to do?"
"We usually go skate, play video games, look at hot girls, and other stuff that I will not tell you about." Trevor said.
"You're checking out girls Jackson? I thought you liked Jazzy?" I asked while looking at him. All his other friends started laughing. He gave himself a 'face palm' and blushed.
"I don't like her anymore." He defended.
"Aw why not? When you were littler I remember you'd hold her hand and play with her and stuff when she was around."
"Ooo Jackson." His friends teased.
"Kylie." Jackson said annoyed. I chuckled and shook my head.
"It's true." I shrugged. "By the way, what's your guy's names? Except you, I know you're Trevor." I said.
"I'm Alex, 13 years old." The boy to my left said while taking my hand and kissing the top of it. He had dark brown hair, reminded me of Justin's old hair flip. He had light brown eyes and was tearing black nerdy glasses.
"And I'm getting married." I said while taking away my hand and wiping it.
"Your loss." He shrugged. I rolled my eyes and turned to the next boy so he can introduce himself.
"Tyler, 14." He said. He had black hair that was spiked up on the tips and had dark brown eyes like Trevor.
"Jacobson, or just Jacob.. 13." A boy with light brown hair that was a bit curly and had greenish eyes said.
"And you're Trevor.. But your age?" I asked.
"13 as well." He answered. I nodded and then sighed.
"So.. Are you guys all in the same grade, or are you one above them?" I asked Tyler since he was the oldest.
"Yeah we're in the same grade, I just flunked once." Tyler answered.
"Ah." I nodded. " Jackson did you want something to eat?" I asked him, remembering he was still here, mean that I forgot his presence? I know.
"Hmm.. I guess I'll get a hamburger." He answered while looking at me. I guess he was waiting for me to get up and order it.
"Well go order it... I'm not your maid." I said. We started having a little argument, like we always do, but hey... We're siblings, which siblings don't fight? I ended up winning.
~10 Minutes Later~
"So you guys really do like nothing everyday?" I asked. "Like you guys don't have adventures or explore?"
"What else are we suppose to do?" Alex asked.
"Go to the beach, go to Disney world, or go whatever." I answered.
"Sorry princess, but we can't afford that." Trevor said.
"Jackson can." I said while looking at him, he was in the middle of taking a note if his hamburger.
"What? Dad took away my allowance." He defended.
"Then ask Justin for money, or I'd give you money... Plus Justin has more than enough money... He'd give you anytime." I said.
"Never thought of that." Jackson said.
"Get money from Justin then take you and them somewhere fun for once." I said.
"Dad won't let me use the private jet." Jackson defended.
"Use Justin's... Be barely uses it since he's not on tour." I said.
"Your dad owns a private jet? Woah." Jacob said. Jackson nodded.
"But if you do go somewhere just call Kenny and take him with you." I said.
"Kenny the bodyguard?" Alex asked.
"Yeah, know him?" I asked.
"Yeah he saved me once." Alex said.
"How?" I asked.
"I was with Jackson and all these girls were chasing me and he picked me up and got me into the car quickly before they ripped my clothes off."
"They were chasing you? I'm pretty sure I heard them shout 'Jackson I love you! Jackson! OMG!'" Jackson chuckled.
"Whatever, I know they wanted me." Alex shrugged, I'm guessing he was the cocky/perverted/romantic one of the group.
"Girls chase you?" I asked Jackson.
"Yeah, it's so annoying.. One time this weird obsessed girl took the food I didn't finish eating out of the trash can at one restaurant I was at and out it in a plastic bag." Jackson said disgusted. "Then there was that time in the summer Alex, Trevor, and I were skateboarding.. I was shirtless cause it was hot and these girls come up to me, shoving their phones in my face, and asking for pictures and asking if they can feel my abs.. Plus the stupid pap were snapping pictures also." Jackson sighed while shaking his head.
"I didn't mind those girls." Trevor said, Alex nodded in agreement.
"Try having girls like that 24/7." Jackson sighed.
"I don't think I'd mind." Tyler said.
"Having people stalk you and following you around 24/7 in general is annoying." I commented. "Like you see those cars?" I said while pointing to three black vans with tinted windows outside. They all nodded. "They are paparazzi and they follow me everywhere I go, even if it's just to drop off Caleb at school."
"Why don't you tell them to stop?" Jacob asked.
"You guys obviously don't know how it works." Jackson chuckled. "She can't do anything about it because they're 1. Doing their job 2. They aren't harming anyone and 3. Freedom of press."
"Exactly." I said.
"Then why don't they follow me around? I mean come on.. Look at me." Alex said.
"Because you're a commoner... Basically if your last name is Braun, Bieber, Grande, Cyrus, Styles, ect... Then you're not really what people wanna hear about, you guys are what the media feeds with their stories."
"Being famous sounds like hard work... Maybe I'd pass that offer." Trevor said. We then started talking about random stuff, mostly they were talking. I was just listening and texting Justin.
* * *
"Babe I miss you." I heard Justin sigh, he was scheduled to be in the studio all day. He was on speaker since I was drivig.
"I miss you too baby." I said with a little sigh. I looked in the mirror and saw Alex, Jacob, and Tyler making kissy faces and teasing me. They wanted to go to the skate park, so I said I would take them. I rolled my eyes and gave them the middle finger.
"What are you doing?"
"Driving, you?"
"Eating cheese." He said in a serious tone.
"Why are you eating cheese?" I giggled as I started to drive again.
"It was a snack here.. So why not?" He chuckled.
"You're so weird." I giggled.
"Guess what."
"What?"
"Guess."
"No."
"Please?"
"Nope."
"Come on." He begged.
"Just guess already Ky!" Jackson said annoyed.
"Oh hey buddy." Justin said to Jackson.
"Aye Justin." Jackson replied.
"What are you doing with Ky?"
"She's taking my friends and I to the skatepark... Dad and Mom made her watch me, supposedly I can't be trusted alone with my friends anymore." Jackson sighed. Justin then started giving him and his friends a lecture on what you should and shouldn't do. He kept on saying that they should give back and help change the world and telling them to find their talent. Justin really did care about their future.
"Ok guys.. You guys go skate, I will be right back quickly." I said while driving up to the skatepark.
"Where are you going?" Jackson asked.
"I'm going to pick up Caleb quickly." I answered. "Please don't get to any trouble Jackson or don't do anything stupid." I scolded.
"I'll try not to." He said and they all got out.
* * *
"Come on Caleb let's go watch uncle Jackson and his friends skate." I smiled while carrying him off the car.
"Mommy can I skate?" Caleb asked.
"Let's ask uncle Jackson if he can teach you." I smiled while walking and looking down at him. I then looked up. "Caleb go play over there for a bit, mommy will come over soon." I said and pointed towards the playground. He nodded and left. I rushed over to the skatepark area because I saw that Jackson and Alex were fighting with these other boys.
"You dumb piece of shit!" I heard Jackson shout and punch one boy. Damn I didn't know he had it in him.
"Hey hey hey! Stop it!" I shouted. They didn't listen and continued to throw punches and kicks at each other. "Enough!" I scolded while grabbing Jackson arm and pulling him away. Tyler and Jacob held back Alex from hitting one of the boys again. "Why are you guys fighting?" I scolded.
"It's that dumb fucks fault." Jackson defended.
"Language." I scolded. I would have used the same kind of language, but I had to show maturity. "So explain to me why you guys are fighting."
"Ky the only reason I was fighting is because he was pissing me off." Jackson defended, he started to explain more before I could talk. "He kept on talking shit about us and then was bothered me was that he was bullying, making fun of, this other kid, he left tho, he was saying stuff like he couldn't skate and that he was a loser and he was gay." Jackson said.
"He threw the first punch." Alex said while pointing to a kid sitting on the floor that is starting to get a black eye. "Jackson was standing up for that kid being picked on and then he got mad and he threw a punch at Jackson, but he dodged it, and Jackson fought back cause he was defended and his friend tried to go two to one on Jackson but I defended Jackson and yeah." Alex said. I examined Jackson, at least he didn't have any bruises or anything, wow he sure knows how to fight.
"What they're saying is completely false." One boy said. "They thought they were all bad ass, we were minding out own business and they just randomly attacked us."
"Not true." Jackson defended.
"Yeah it is." The boy on the floor defended.
"Want me to give you another black eye?!" Jackson said angrily and went to go hit him again, but I held him back.
"You know what? They will have the answer." I said while pointing to some pap that were video taping everything. I motioned for them to come over. "Hey, did you capture the fight?" I asked the man.
"Actually I did." He said and showed me the whole video, Jackson's story was true.
"Thanks." I said. "You can leave now." He took a couple of pictures of me then left. "You guys have to understand that bullying is not ok." I said to the two boys. One of which was wearing a shirt with me on it, when did they make those?
"Yeah you're right, god I'm sorry guys." The boy on the floor said while getting up. "I was just being stupid, I was just jealous cause you know.. You're kind of famous." He sighed. I then started giving him a small lecture on how you shouldn't get jealous and that you should just be happy with what you have because at the end of the day that's all you're going to have.
* * *
The two boys got picked up by their parents, they told me they were sorry with their sons behavior. I said its ok, but they needed to be disciplined. Once they left Jackson and his friends went to go play with Caleb. I sat down on a nearby bench, which strangely didn't have a back to it to lean on. I smiled while watching Caleb have fun. I sighed happily and took out my phone. I crept on twitter and followed some people. As I was replying to a fans tweet I was suddenly tackled to the ground, but it didn't hurt that much. Who the hell? I managed to get on my back so I see who was hovering over me. I saw Justin. He smiled at me stuck his tongue out. "Did I scare ya babe?" He chuckled.
"Not really, more like surprised." I chuckle. He then helped me up and we sat down on the bench. "What are you doing here?"
"I finished 5 songs today and Scooter let me go early." He answered. "Now where's my son? I came here to see him, not you so.. Leave." He jokingly said and pushed me lightly.
"Wow." I said and shook my head.
"I'm joking, I'm joking.. I love you so much." He said while kissing my cheek repeatedly. "But seriously...Where is he?"
"Over there playing with Jackson and his friends." I pointed out.
"Oh yeah, did they listen to what I told them?"
"They listened, but it probably just went in one year and out the other."
"I just hope they do good.. People are saying their generation is going to be the most lazy one and the one that's going to accomplish nothing.. I truly care about them and I want them to be the change in the world, prove that they can do good." Justin sighed and randomly kissed me on the lips.
"I'm sure they will." I sighed.
"DADDY!" We heard Caleb cheer. We both looked up and say Caleb coming our way. I smiled.
"Hey buddy." Justin smiled and picked him up to hug him tightly.
"Are you done working?" Caleb asked.
"Yes." Justin answered with a smile. When Caleb heard his answer he smiled brightly and hugged Justin.
"Oh my god is Justin Bieber!" Alex jokingly cheered. Justin looked up and gave him a 'wtf' face. I chuckled and shook my head. "Can you sign this?" Alex asked while taking out a picture of Justin and a girl from a M&G.
"You know Rebecca?" Justin asked while examining the picture, he remembered her name... That means she was special, she stood out than the rest of the girls.
"You remember her and her name?" Alex asked. "Rebecca is my little sister."
"And she's cute too." Jacob said.
"You guys look the same age tho." I said.
"Yeah we're twins.. I'm older than her by like 2 minutes." Alex chuckled. "Anyways.. She loves you a lot Justin and you make her happy with your music and stuff and that makes me happy. Her happiness is literally my happiness, so I wanna make her extra happy with this picture signed... Would you sign it?" Alex asked shyly.
"Aw that's so cute." I gushed which made Alex blush.
"Sure." Justin smiled. "I remember her because she was literally the only one who bawled her eyes out and she was the last one in the line. I spent a couple of minutes talking to her and trying to calm her down.. I love those kind of Beliebers." Justin smiled and signed the picture, he always had a spare sharpie with him just in case someone wanted his signature.
"Why do you have that picture with you tho?" Jackson asked.
"Because.. You never know when you're going to run into Justin Bieber." Alex chuckled.
"But you've met him like 5 times already when you come over." Jackson said confused.
"I know I'm joking... My sister would kill me if she knew that I can see Justin whenever I came to your house.. She doesn't even know I'm friends with you Jackson." Alex chuckled.
"Why don't you tell her?" I asked.
"Because then she would want to come along with me and stuff.. I don't know, it gets annoying." Alex shrugged.
"Where is she now?" Jacob asked.
"Jacob for the last time.. You can't date my sister." Alex sighed and rolled his eyes.
"I was just wondering where she was."
"She's at her piano lesson." Alex answered.
"Oh.. And one day I will date her." Jacob chuckled. "She's mine." He smiled proudly. It rolled my eyes a little because it reminded me how Justin would say that about me.
"She hate you dude, move on." Trevor said.
"No she doesn't.. She's just playing hard to get." Jacob shrugged.
"Woah woah woah.. Wait." Justin said while carrying Caleb.
"What?" I asked.
"You're saying.. You like Rebecca but she doesn't like you back?" Justin asked Jacob.
"Kind of... But I know she secretly likes me."
"My advice is don't give up." Justin said. "If you prove to her that you love her so much and you don't give up then you will eventually marry her and then have a kid with her and be a family." Justin smiled while hugging me from the side. "That's how I got Ky."
"You used to hate him?" Tyler asked. I nodded.
"Once you've been bothered 24/7 and been having love thrown at you then you eventually start falling in love." I said. "All of this wouldn't of happened if I didn't say yes to date him that night at the beach in the Bahamas."
"Weren't you already dating tho?" Jackson asked.
"No.. All of this started because dad made Justin and I fake date." I answered.
"So you guys fake dated and then you guys became a real couple and yeah?" Jacob asked.
"Basically." I answered.
"Woah I did not know that." Jackson said. We then stayed at the park for a while for until the boys had to get home.
* * *
~Night~
"Ky want to cuddle?" Justin asked as I climbed into bed. I nodded and snuggled into his side/chest.
"You're so warm." I said while snuggling against him more.
"Love you." Justin said sleepily.
"Love you too." I smiled and placed a kiss on his lips and left little kisses all the way down to the sweet spot on his neck.
"Mm baby." He moaned in delight.
"Mommy? Daddy?" I suddenly heard Caleb say.
"Yes?" I said while sitting up quickly.
"Buddy, why aren't you in bed?" Justin asked while also sitting up.
"Can I sleep with you?" He asked while rubbing his eye.
"Come here." I sighed and moved over so he can lay down beside me. I ended up in the middle.
"Goodnight mommy. Goodnight daddy." Caleb yawned and started to fall asleep.
"Goodnight." Justin and I said at the same time. Justin went to go turn off the light in Caleb's room and then in ours.
"Guess no action tonight." Justin sighed as he rapped his arm around me and moved closer to me.
"Nope." I sighed. "Goodnight baby." I yawned.
"Night." Justin he replied while kissing my head. We then started to drift asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:
Sorry if this chapter is a boring one, it's kinda like a filler chapter, just wanted to have some Jackson and his friends moments. Hope you liked it.

Justin will be moving that complete my journal album to the 23rd of December because he wrote a new song and he wants to include it.. #16Songs #NewVideos!!!

Watch the new film fridays video :D

Can you comment your age? I'm curious lol.. surprisingly I'm only 14 yeah :p

Have a nice day you guyyyysssssss okay bye.