Chapter 44

~1 Month Later~
~California~
Justin's P.O.V
"No one really knows the full story about what happened to you and Kylie.. What did happen that night and the following morning?" Ellen asked me. Scooter made me go to this interview. I shifted in my seat, what should I say? I really don't want to talk about Kylie being raped, is it really that important? I'm nominated for a Grammy tonight, three actually, can't we talk about that? Scooter said we would be talking about that. "So it's true you hurt Kylie and she fought back.. Thats why you got that black eye?" Ellen asked while showing picture of me with a black eye.
"Absolutely not!" I defended. I really don't care if I'm yelling, I'm just so angry right now! Does Ellen actually believe I hit Kylie?! "When I said to Believe, I didn't mean to believe all the bullshit online!" I scolded. "I would never ever EVER hurt Kylie like that! Ryan did that to her, I got that black eye because I was fighting him to save Kylie! She got raped ok?! Ryan raped Kylie. Is that what you want?! Is that what matters the most to everyone?! All the media ever does is make up bullshit about me since day one! I'm tired of it!" I scolded while shaking my head. "Really Ellen, you? Why would you actually Believe it? You know that I love Kylie to death and I wouldn't ever hurt her like that... But I'm wondering.. Why does it even matter? Why does everyone have to know what happened? There's many other people, girls, in this world that are getting hurt much worse than what Kylie got and you don't see the media wondering what happened, why us? I'm nominated for three Grammys tonight and no one, absolutely no one has asked me how excited I am. No one has wished me luck, except Ky.. She said she was praying that I win cause she knows how much it means to me. I'm just disappointed in what this world has come into, there's so much better stories out there, positive ones, but the media only focuses on the negative." I sighed angrily. "This is for everyone watching this... Mind your own fucking business, if we feel comfortable, then we will tell you what's going on.. Until then.. Just please stop trying to know, go and do something good. Go give back." I said into the camera. "Oh and this is to all the paparazzi following me, my family, and friends around... Go get a life and stop stalking us, especially Caleb! He's only 5 years old for fucks sake! Let him go to school in peace, he can't go to recess without getting scared by you guys! Like seriously? He's 5.. What the hell is so fascinating about what he does? Let him be a normal kid and don't ruin his childhood like you ruined mine!" I scolded. "I'm done, I'm out." I sighed and took off the small microphone that was clipped to my jacket. I tossed it on the small table in front of me and I walked backstage.
"You can't just cut the interview short like that!" The producer scolded at me.
"Oh yeah? Well guess what? I just did!" I defended.
"We're not going to pay you then." He threatened. Really? Did he really just do that?
"Keep your money, I don't need it! I have billions of more! Donate to pencils of promise or something I really don't care." I said and walked off.
"Justin you're going to have to cool down." Scooter said.
"Scooter no, don't even try to comfort me. You lied to me, you said we were going to talk about my Grammy nominations... Ky must be right, it is all about the money to you."
"Justin that is not true... Look I honestly had no idea Ellen was going to say that, I thought she was just going to ask if you guys are ok.. She was suppose to talk about the Grammys after that."
"Whatever... I'm leaving."
"Where to?"
"To see Ky, she's probably still practicing." I said while leaving the building. Kylie was practicing for one of the awards she will be presenting tonight, which I was nominated in. I really hope my Beliebers voted enough to win.. I really want Ky to present my Grammy to me. That award, album of the year, is the only award Kylie gets to present me.. I don't know who's presenting the other two awards I'm nominated in, Artist of the year and best male act or group of the year. I got in my car and drove to where the Grammys would be held. Security let me in and went in to search for Kylie, there was other celebrities here rehearsing, they called out my name to come over, but I just waved and continued to walk.
"Justin!" I heard Kylie cheer. "Oops, the microphone is on." She said embarrassed. "Continue on with what you're doing guys." She said to everyone staring at her. She turned off the microphone and waved for me to come over. I chuckled at how cute she looked while blushing. "What are you doing here?" She asked while I opened my arms so she can jump for a hug, she was on stage and I was on the floor. she then jumped for the hug and I caught her, I started to spin her around. "Justin." She giggled.
"What's up babe?" I asked.
"What are you doing here? Your interview is suppose to be still going on." She asked.
"I cut the interview short." I answered while sitting her at the edge of the stage and I was standing in between her legs.
"Why?" Kylie asked while leaning her forehead on mine. I stared into her eyes for a minute before answering.
"I just got angry.. They asked what happened at you and then Ellen asked if it was true that I hit you and stuff.. And I just exploded." I sighed.
"You have to control your temper Justin." She chuckled. "You don't have to get so angry, you know the truth, I know the truth.. That's all that matters." She said while squeezing my cheek.
"And then I told the paparazzi to fuck off and stop stalking us."
"Oh Justin." She chuckled. "You have to learn how to control your anger."
"Babe.. It's just that I hate when they assume things and everyone makes me look like the bad guy."
"Block them out." She said while kissing my cheek.
"Hey Kylie! Lets rehearse one more time!" I heard Ariana call out. I sighed and stared into Kylie's eyes again.
"What award are you presenting with her?"
"I'm actually going to perform with her.. Dad set it up." She shrugged while standing up.
"What are you going to do?"
"She's singing and while I'm playing the piano."
"Oh.. You should sing too tho."
"I might, we don't know yet." She shrugged. "Look there's Cody and Ryan Beatty... Go hand with them."
"Alright." I said walked over to them, we talk about doing a song together and going to the beach sometime.
* * *
Kylie's P.O.V
"So what are you going to wear tonight?" Ariana asked as I took a sip of water.
"I don't know yet... Justin wants to pick it out." I said. "I don't really care if he picks it out."
"Oh.. So is Caleb going to come or will he be staying home?"
"That's up to him, we're not going to force him to come if he doesn't want to and we're not going to make him stay in the hotel if he wants to come.. So, yeah." I said.
"Oh, so how are you and Justin doing?"
"What do you mean by that?"
"Are you guys ok.. Like are you guys fighting or anything?"
"Justin and I fighting? I chuckled while shaking my head. "No, we haven't fought in a long time." I smiled while glancing over to him. "What about you and Jai?"
"Honey, Jai and I have been split up for a long time now." She chuckled. Whoa, where have I been?
"Really? Why?"
"I sort of cheated on him with Nathan." She sighed.
"Oh... Are you and Nathan together now?"
"No, I'm single as of right now." She sighed.
"Why didn't it work out?"
"He liked you.. Man everyone loves you Kylie." She sighed. "But I'm over it." She chuckled.
"Not everyone loves me." I defended while sitting on top a big stereo that we where leaning on.
"Yeah, there's: Harry, Niall, Cody, Ryan Beatty, The Janoskians, Jaden, Tae..."
"Ok I get it." I said while letting out a small chuckled. "But I don't love any of them... Justin's the only one who gets my heart." I smiled.
"They need to understand that so they can get over you.. They won't date anyone." Ariana sighed. "Anyways, I have a photo shoot to do, see you later!" She smiled and left. I sighed and looked around. There was so many seat which means there would be so many people here tonight. I saw Miley practicing her dance moves at one side and the One Direction boys being stupid on the other.
"Boo!" Justin suddenly screamed in my ear which cause me to jump.
"Justin get that away! Ew! Why do you have that?!" I shrieked while I backed away from him. He had a snake in his hand.
"Luda asked me to hold it while he ran to the restroom." Justin chuckled while going coming closer.
"Ew get away!"
"Come on it's just a snake." Justin laughed and started to chase me.
"Come on Justin, stop." I said while hiding behind the One Direction boys.
"Oh shit, get away!" Niall said and hid behind me.
"No you go first." I defended and quickly shoved Niall in front of me.
"You go Harry." Niall said and shoved Harry in front if him.
"Ew no!"
"No, get away." Liam said.
"You guys are pussies." Justin laughed.
"Go give that back!" I scolded. "Seriously."
"Ok babe." Justin sighed and went to go find Luda.
"So hey Kylie! What's up?" Niall asked and hugged me.
"Nothing much, you?" I asked while hugging back.
"Just missing you."
"So was I!" Harry defended and pushed Niall away so he can hug me. I giggled and hugged back.
"I've missed all of you guys too." I chuckled. Just then our hug was broke by Justin slicing his arm between us.
"Remember guys, she mine." Justin chuckled and hugged me tightly.
"Everyone knows that." Harry sighed. "I'm quite jealous actually."
"Everyone is jealous." Niall sighed.
"Sucks to be everyone else then." Justin laughed and started playing with my hair.
"Justin.. I'm hungry, let's go pick up Caleb." I said while making him stop playing with my hair.
"Isn't Caitlin and Chris watching him?"
"Yeah at the hotel.. Lets go and get them so we can all eat lunch together."
"Wait, who's Chris?" Niall asked.
"Caitlin's boyfriend, why?" I answered.
"Oh... Just wondering." Niall said, his voice sounding a little disappointed. Just then I remember Caitlin and Niall had something going on a while back, Niall must be a little jealous. "Hey can I come have lunch with you guys?"
"Aw you're getting jealous." Louis teased.
"No I'm not, I'm just hungry." Niall defended.
"You can come, but don't start drama." I said.
"I won't." Niall said. Justin, Niall, and I then went headed out.
* * *
"Mommy!" Caleb cheered as we walked into the hotel room.
"Hey baby!" I smiled and went over to give him a hug. "What are you doing?" I asked while examining the iPad he was playing with.
"Nothing." He giggled while covering the screen.
"Looks like he's on Instagram." Justin said.
"How did he manage to get on that?" I asked.
"I must of left the iPad unlocked and forgot to sign out of it." Justin said. "Look, he even managed to post some selfies." Justin chuckled while showing Niall and I.
"This dude is smart." Niall laughed and messed up his hair.
"Caleb where's Caitlin?" I asked.
"In her room." He answered. I nodded and went towards her room.
"Caitlin?" I called out from the outside of her room.
"Yeah?" She answered as I walked in. I found her and Chris snuggling together while watching TV.
"Two things... One, why aren't you looking after Caleb? And two, do you want to go get lunch with us?"
"Caleb was fine playing with the iPad and sure."
"Yeah but he might of gotten hurt if he wandered off." I scolded.
"But he didn't, right?" Chris asked.
"Thankfully no." I answered.
"I'm sorry Ky, next time I promise to keep and eye on him." Caitlin said.
"Maybe there isn't a next time." I joked.
"Come on Ky, I'm sorry."
"I'm joking, now get up and let's go get food." I commanded.
"Alright, we're getting up." Chris said and they both got up.
"So Ky, where are we going?" Caitlin asked while following me outside the room.
"We don't know yet.. Probably somewhere quick like McDonald's." I said.
"Come on Caleb, put on your shoes." I said while I took him to the little living room, Justin followed.
"How much do you want a bet that in a minute there is going to be drama or an awkward silence?" Justin whispered to me.
"There isn't going to be any." I said.
"I say there is, so if I win I get a full make out session with you tonight." Justin said, I could tell he was just joking around.
"Sure." I chuckled.
"Mommy look, I put on my shoe all by myself!" Caleb said.
"Wow baby, I'm so proud! You're becoming a big boy!" I smiled.
"See I was right." Justin pointed out. I looked up and saw Niall and Caitlin just standing there awkwardly.
"Yeah." I sighed.
"I know what I'm looking forward to tonight." He teased. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.
"Ok guys, stop standing there and let's go." I said while holding Caleb's hand and walking out, they all followed.
"Mommy where are we going?" Caleb asked as I put in his seatbelt.
"McDonald's?"
"Yes!" Caleb cheered.
"Ok, we'll go to McDonald's" I chuckled. Caitlin and Chris sat in the way back while Niall sat in the middle row with Caleb. I then went into the passenger seat and Justin started driving.
~McDonalds~
"Wanna go play?" A little girl asked Caleb as he was drinking juice.
"No." Caleb said and ate a fry. I glanced at her and she made a little frown and left.
"Caleb that's not nice, you're suppose to say 'no thank you' now go play with her." I scolded.
"Mommy but she's a girl."
"It doesn't matter, don't be mean." I said.
"Ok." Caleb sighed, ate one chicken nugget, and went to go play in the play area with the little girl and I'm guessing her brother.
"So..." Justin said.
"Caitlin are you and Chris going to attend the Grammys with Justin and I?" I asked.
"I will, but Chris won't." Caitlin said.
"Why not?" Justin asked.
"I need to head home in about an hour, it's my grandmothers birthday." He answered.
"So you're not going to be around at all in the night?" Niall asked.
"Nope, I'll be at my grandmas house tonight... Why?" Chris answered.
"Just wondering." Niall shrugged. I watched as he looked down, pretending to use his phone, and saw him make a smirk. Oh Niall, I know you're going to try to make a move on Caitlin, I just know it. I chuckled to myself and shook my head at the thought of it.
"What's so funny?" Justin asked.
"Uh... Your face." I chuckled. I didn't want to tell him why I was really laughing, it didn't feel right to tell him, I don't know why... But it just didn't.
"That hurt Kylie." Justin sighed and frowned.
"Sorry baby." I chuckled and kissed his cheek.
"Ok I forgive you." He whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek back.
"You guys are so cute together." Caitlin squealed. "Seriously." She sighed. We both let out a chuckled and we continued to eat and talk.
* * *
"Mommy I don't want to go!" Caleb argued.
"Caleb but there's no one to take care of you."
"Why can't you mommy?"
"Because mommy have to present."
"Here, you guys go and we will take care of Caleb." Dad said.
"What? Scooter you're not going?" Justin asked.
"You're a big boy now Justin, you can handle an award show by yourself, right?" Dad chuckled.
"I can but."
"But what Justin?" Mom asked.
"No, nothing... Are you guys sure you want to take care of him?" Justin asked. I could tell something was wrong, but I decided I should ask him later.
"Justin it's fine." Dad assured him. "Now you guys go get ready." Dad said. Justin and I then went to our room.
"Justin are you alright?" I asked.
"Look at the dress I picked out for you." Justin said, avoiding the question. I guess he doesn't want to talk about it. I will get him to tell me later.
"It's beautiful." I smiled
"Here put it on." Justin said while handing it to me. I nodded and went to go put it on. I took a shower earlier, so I just had to put on the outfit, do my makeup, and do my hair. I slipped on the dress and it fit like a glove. I put on those nipple coverups since this dress was one you're suppose to wear without a bra. I examine the dress in the mirror. It was a short, mid thigh, flowy light pink dress with a deep v neck and the back was a thin see through layer. "You're beautiful." Justin said as he examined me. I smiled and looked down. I examined Justin and he was wearing a white shirt, light pink blazer (almost white but not quite), white skinny jeans, white shoes, and had a matching light pink tie.
"You look so cute in pink." I smiled.
"Real men wear pink." Justin chuckled. I let out a giggle and went to go do my make up. I did light, elegant makeup. Once I was done, Caitlin helped do my hair in an elegant bun with some strands of hair hanging down. Caitlin was wearing a long white flowy dress that fit her shape perfectly, she wore her hair down with loose curls. We both put on accessories and an purse that matched our dresses. I put on white high heels while Caitlin put on black ones. I looked in the mirror one last time and started to feel insecure because I still had one faint bruise on my right leg that sort of showed and another faint bruise on my left arm. "Don't feel and about yourself babe, you look beautiful and you will be the most beautiful girl in the world tonight." Justin said as he hugged me from behind.
"I love you Justin, thank you." I said and turned around to give him a big hug.
"Now come on let's show the whole world how beautiful you are.. The limo is waiting for us." Justin smiled. I took his hand and followed him out the room, Caitlin followed behind us.
"Aw Kylie you look so beautiful!" Mom smirked and hugged me.
"Thank you." I smiled.
"Princess you look great." Dad smiled and hugged me also.
"Thank you dad." I smiled.
"You look beautiful too Caitlin." Mom smiled and hugged her also.
"Thank you Jessica."
"And you Justin! Look how handsome and cute you are in pink!" Mom smiled and hugged Justin. He chuckled and looked down. "And you two are matching, how cute!"
"Mom." I blushed.
"Mommy you look pretty!" Caleb cheered. I bent down to pick him up.
"Thank you so much baby." I smiled and gave him a big kiss on the cheek.
"Come on we have to leave now." Justin said while he carried Caleb now.
"Bye buddy, make sure you watch me on the TV, ok? Promise me you will?" Justin asked.
"I promise daddy, good luck!" Caleb cheered and gave Justin a tight hug. Justin smiled and hugged back.
"Bye guys." I said and left with Justin and Caitlin. There was a white limo waiting for us. We got in and headed to the Grammys.
"So do I walk the carpet with you guys or?" Caitlin asked before we got out the limo.
"If you want." Justin answered.
"Nah, maybe I'm just going to walk straight in." Caitlin shrugged.
"Are you sure?" I asked.
"Yeah." Caitlin smiled. We then drove up to the red carpet and a presenter opened the door and helped us out the limo.
"Hey Justin!" The presenter smiled. "So you brought current and ex girlfriend?"
"Haha I guess, Caitlin and I are still good friends. Kylie and her are like best friends now." Justin said.
"Kylie you are looking beautiful so are you Caitlin." He smiled.
"Thank you." We both said.
"So Justin we heard you exploded during an interview with Ellen earlier today, why?" He asked.
"Uh.. Ok look there's fans over there!" Justin smiled while waving. "Bye!" Justin said to the presenter and walked Caitlin and I over to the fans. He must really not want to talk about that subject.
"Justin!" They screamed. Justin smiled and took pictures and autographs. Caitlin and I took some also and signed some stuff.
~3 Minutes Later~
"Ok guys I love you, but I think it's time to head inside." Justin smiled.
"Good luck Justin!" They all said at the same time.
"Thank you guys so much, if we win then I got on a follow spree tonight, spread the word for me yeah?"
"Ok!" They said. Justin smiled and then we went towards the carpet. The boys from 1D just got to the carpet and started to pose, so we were right behind them. Just then Niall saw Caitlin and smiled. He left the boys and came over to Caitlin.
"Come on." Niall said as he grabbed Caitlin's hand.
"Niall n-"
"Tonight you're my friend date." He said and lead Caitlin to the carpet and posed with her. The boys make hearts and kissy faces at them. I chuckled and Justin lead me to the red carpet as well.
"See babe, you're the most beautiful girl here." Justin whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek for the camera. I smiled while looking up at him. 'I love you' I mouthed to him. 'I love you more' He mouthed back while smiling and shaking his head. I smiled and we walked more down the carpet. At the very end of the carpet Justin kissed me on the lips quickly for those cameras and we headed inside.
"Hey Justin.. Can I ask you something?" I said as we settled down in our seats, we where in the very front row, The 1D Boys where sitting right next to us.
"Yeah?" Justin asked.
"Is everything ok? At the hotel when dad said he wouldn't be coming I could tell you were a little down."
"Oh." Justin sighed and looked down.
"What's wrong?" I asked while resting my hand on his arm.
"It's just that I wanted Scooter to come.. He's been with me at every award show I've attended and I wanna make him proud."
"Justin you've made him proud a ton of times."
"Yeah but this one is one of the most important one to me, I've dreamed about a Grammy my whole life... And uh.. One year Scooter promised that he would be in the crowd giving me a standing ovation as I got my Grammy." Justin sighed.
"Oh.. Maybe he forgot." I sighed. "I'll give you that standing ovation." I said while hugging him. "I promise."
"Thank you babe." He said while hugging back tighter.
"Get a room!" Miley teased, she was sitting right behind us.
"Alright, come on Ky." Justin said while standing up. "Nah I'm just kidding." He chuckled.
"You're so weird." I giggled.
"But you love it." He smirked and kissed me on the lips. Just then the show started to begin.
* * *
"Stay tuned because album of the year will be presented after the break." Will Smith, the host, said.
"Baby I have to go backstage now." I said.
"Alright babe.. Good luck up there, don't get nervous ok? I love you." He smiled.
"I love you too... I hope you win." I smiled and kissed his cheek before I left. I walked backstage, waving hi at a few people who called out my name, and met with one of the helpers.
"Reminder, you stand right where that little mark is, say your beginning line, pause as it calls out the nominees, read the winner, grabbed the award that Grace will hand you, wait until the winner gets up there, hand them the award, stand to the side as they make their speech, and when they have finished lead them backstage... Got it?" He asked as he gave me the envelope with the winners name in it and a microphone.
"Got it." I nodded.
"Ok you're up." He said. I nodded and walked up. Everyone cheered, especially Justin. I smiled.
"How's everyone tonight?" I asked. They all cheered.
"YOU'RE HOT!" I heard Niall shout.
"YOU'RE SEXY!" I then heard Harry shout.
"AND SHE'S ALL MINE!" Justin shouted. I blushed and shook my head.
"This next award appreciates all the hard work each artist does to influence the world with their music.. Here are the nominations for album of the year." I said. I waited while they called out the nominations which were: Justin, One Direction, Miley, and Justin Timberlake. Just as they finished saying the last nominee a pink gooey, slimy, and a little watery liquid poured on me. What the fuck?! Is that suppose to happen?! "And uh.. The winner is.. Justin.. Timberlake." I said as I wiped the card off to show everyone. I acted like nothing happened and cleared the substance from my eyes. I grabbed the award from Grace and handed it to Justin Timberlake. He went to hug me, but then pulled away because of the substance so we just did an air five.
"Wow... Um, is that suppose to happen?" He asked as he pointed to me. I tried to keep a smile on my face, but it was hard since someone did this to me and because Justin didn't win. "Oh and I wanna say thank you to the fans, my team, everyone who voted, and yeah... Thanks to my mom and dad, my family, friends... And yeah, I love you guys." Justin Timberlake said and everyone clapped. We then walked backstage.
"What the hell was that for?!" I scolded to the guy backstage.
"Kylie we did not know that was going to happen, none of the crew members set that up." He defended.
"That shade is a good color on you." I heard Selena say as she walked past me while making a small chuckle. Of course it was her! They gave me a towel and I wiped the stuff off. Unfortunately they didn't have something else for me to wear.
"Babe what happened?" Justin asked as I went to go sit back down at my seat.
"Nothing." I shrugged without looking at him, I just stared at what was going on up on the stage.
"Was it part of the show?" Justin asked.
"No." I answered, still not looking at him.
"Who did this?"
"I don't know.. But I think Selena." I answered. I sighed and Justin wiped some of the substance off my face. I started to tear up because I felt like people were staring and judging me.
"Don't cry." Justin said, which made me just start crying, I hate it when you're trying to cry and someone says that and it just makes you cry.
"I'm going to the restroom." I managed to say while getting up and walking away without getting a reply from Justin. I found the restroom and started to clean myself. I undid my hair and started to clean out the substance. I decided just to put my hair into a side ponytail. My dress was still a little wet but I didn't know any way to make it dry quickly so I just had to leave it like that. I then went back to my seat, Miley was in the middle of performing so I don't think I missed much.
"Are you ok?" Justin asked.
"Yeah." I nodded.
"You're still the best looking girl in here." He smiled and kissed me on the lips. I smiled and looked down.
"You're just saying that tho."
"No I'm not, I'm telling the truth."
"Sure.. Everyone else has nice makeup, a beautiful dry dress, and neat hair." I sighed.
"But babe either way.. Even tho your dress is a little wet, your hair is sort of messy, and you don't have makeup, you still manage to be the most beautiful... You have natural beauty, I prefer that than glamorous.. All these other ladies, they don't look nearly as good as you without makeup.. To be honest I think they look like zombies without makeup." Justin said while taking off his blazer and putting it around me. I chuckled at his last comment. Just then Beyoncé came up on the stage. "Oh my god, Beyoncé." Justin said while covering his mouth.
"Hey everyone.. I'm here to present best male act or group of the year!" She smiled.
"Kylie! I'm in this one!" Justin said excitingly. "I've loved Beyoncé since forever! What if she gives me the Grammy?! I will die!" Justin gasped while smiling brightly.
"Oh I thought you wanted me to present you a Grammy." I said while joking that I was sad/angry.
"I do, but babe.. That's Beyoncé." He defended.
"And I'm your fiancée." I said, making Beyoncé and fiancée rhyme.
"I love you more, she's just my celebrity crush." Justin said while kissing my cheek. We weren't paying attention to what she said so it was at the part where they were announcing the nominees which were: Justin, One Direction, Austin Mahone, and Cody.
"And the winner is.." She said while smiling and opening the envelope. I glanced at Justin and he had his eyes closed, I guess he was doing a little prayer. "One Direction!" She announced. Justin opened his eyes and looked down in disappointment but then quickly looked up and faked smiled. He stood up and congratulated them, I did also. We then sat back down and watched as they gave their acceptance speech.
"You have no idea how disappointed I am.. And yes, I feel like crying so bad." Justin whispered to me.
"Is ok baby.. You still have a chance for one more." I said while rubbing his back.
"I don't know what upsets me more.. The fact that Beyoncé didn't present me an award or you."
"It better be the second choice." I chuckled. "Come on Justin, lets just stay positive.. I just had this nasty substance spilled on me and I'm not down anymore.. You can stay positive too."
"I love you." He smiled.
"I love you more." I chuckled and we continued to watch the awards.
* * *
"One of the last awards of the night." Will announced. "Give it up for the presenter of the award artist of the year, Selena Gomez!" He announced. Oh god no.
"Now I don't want to win this one." Justin sighed. "But then again I do because it's my last nomination and I really dream of having a Grammy."
"But why is she presenting it?" I sighed. The nominees were: Justin, Bruno, Taylor, Miley, and Justin Timberlake.
"And the winner for this years artist if the year is..." Selena started to say. I looked at Justin and he had his eyes closed while looking down. "Justin..." Selena started to say which make Justin squeeze my hand. "Justin Bieber!" She said. I smiled brightly and jumped up and started clapping for Justin, everyone else stood up and clapped for Justin also.
"Justin yay!" I smiled. He smiled and smashed his lips on mine. We started making out a little.
"Justin! Justin! Your Grammy!" I heard Will say, which made me break the kiss.
"Go!" I smiled while pointing to the stage. He smiled and made his way up. I sat down and saw Caitlin and the 1D boys teasing me. I rolled my eyes and and watched Justin make his way up. Selena was leaning in for a hug, but Justin leaned away and just took the award. I tried to hold in my chuckle.
"Woah.. No." Justin said into the microphone and glanced at Selena. He chuckled and looked out into the crowd. "Wow.. I finally got one, a Grammy." Justin smiled while looking at it. He paused for a little before he spoke. "You guys have no idea how much this award means to me... I've been waiting my whole career for one and I finally got one.. Uh I would like to thank Scooter Braun, which he is not here.. He's on babysitting duty, my team, my friends, family, my beautiful and the most gorgeous girl girl in the room, my fiancée Kylie.. I love you guys so much, you guys have believe in me and have stood by my side and watched me as I've grown in the music business.. Thank you so much guys.. And uh... But most importantly thank you so so so much to my Beliebers, you've guys I'm extra thankful for, you guys love me as much as I love you guys, you guys deal with my bullshit, you guys support me so much even when I don't deserve it, I feel like you guys spoil me with your love, You guys are amazing... Oh they're telling me to hurry up." Justin chuckled at the last part. "No, no.. I need to tell my Beliebers how much I love them... So sit tight. So you guys amaze me at how far I can accomplish, we can accomplish with this journey.. Take a moment to look back at our accomplishments, our memories, our story.. I've wouldn't of be here right now if it wasn't for you guys, you gave my music a chance... That's all I ever wanted, to make a change with my music. Thank you.. I know at time you get angry because I give more of my love to Kylie, but tonight... Tonight I'm giving it most of it to you guys. Sorry babe but tonight I'm putting you second just this once." Justin said. I smiled and nodded while giving him a thumbs up, indicating that I was ok with him putting his Beliebers first tonight. "So yeah I guys that's it.. Beliebers I love you and this is our award tonight." Justin smiled. Everyone, including me, stood up and cheered for Justin. "And one more thing, just this last thing, you.. You are mean, why would you dump that goo on my baby? Are you jealous or what?" Justin asked Selena. She just rolled her eyes and left the stage. Justin did his cute little giggle/chuckle and left the stage too. I then got up and rushed backstage to congratulate Justin.
"Baby!" I smiled and rushed to give him a hug.
"Kylie! Babe! I did it!" Justin smiled and hugged me back.
"I'm so proud of you!" I smiled while kissing his cheek.
"Thank you so much for being here and supporting me." He smiled and hugged me even tighter.
"Thank you for getting me to fall in love with you, it's been the best!" I smiled.
"Aw babe!" Justin smiled and spun me around.
"Kylie come on! It's our turn to perform." Ariana said.
"Bye Justin." I smiled.
"Good luck babe." He smiled and kissed my cheek and went to sit back at his seat.
"So we're set to perform two songs, Daydreamin' and Almost Is Never Enough.. You know how to play both of those on the piano right?" Ariana asked.
"Two? I thought we were only doing one." I asked.
"Yeah your dad said we should let the world know about your voice as well.. So in Almost Is Never Enough you will sing the other part, ok?"
"I don't know if I can."
"You'll be fine, I'll help you." She smiled.
"Alright." I smiled.
"First is Daydreamin' ok?" She smiled.
"Got it." I smiled. Will called us to the stage and I sat at the piano while she stood at the mic in front.
"Thanks for having us we'll be performing two songs.. This first one is called Daydreamin' it's kind of old, but one of my favorites." Ariana said. Everyone clapped and I started to play the song.
{a= Ariana a= Kylie a= Both}
"You walked in, caught my attention.. I've never seen a man with so much dimension... It's the way you walk, the way you talk, the way you make me feel inside, it's in your smile, it's in your eyes, I don't wanna wait for tonight... So I'm daydreamin'... With my chin in the palm of my hands.. About you, you and only you.. Got me daydreaming.. With my chin in the palm of my hands.. About you, you and only you." Ariana sang. She was amazing. There was a pause because it was instrumental so it was just me playing the piano. "Everyone give it up for my friend Kylie!" Ariana said and motioned me to come sing. I thought I was only going to sing in Almost Is Never Enough, I shook my head. "Aw come!" She motioned. I still shook my head. She then came over and pulled me up, there was a backup piano player so they started to play for me.
"Now I can't wait.. To hold you in my arms, I know I was made for you.. I'm in love with all of your charm." I started to sing, I basically looked at Justin the whole time because he's the only one who made me not nervous. He smiled brightly and payed attention to only me. "It's the way you walk, the way you talk, the way you make me feel inside.. It's in your smile, it's in your eyes, I don't wanna wait for tonight. So I'm daydreamin'.. With my chin in the palm of my hands.. About you, you and only you.. Got me daydreaming.. With my chin in the palm of my hands.. About you, you and only you." I sang to Justin. He mouthed 'I love you' to me which made me blush and look down.
"And I want you, got to have you.. And I need you, like I never have loved before." Ariana sang, she managed to get another mic.
"Oh I want you, oh I need you.. Got to have you, like I never have loved before."
"So I'm daydreamin'... With my chin in the palm of my hands... About you, you and only you... Got me daydreaming... With my chin in the palm of my hands... About you, you and only you."
"For you oh oh oh ohh."
"For you oh oh oh ohh." Ariana finished off the song. Everyone cheered and then I went back to the piano.
"Next song is an old one too.. But a favorite, it's called Almost Is Never Enough... A duet with Kylie." Ariana smiled. I then started playing that song. "I'd like to say we gave it a try, I'd like to blame it all on life.. Maybe we just weren't right.. That's a lie, that's a lie... And we can deny it as much as we want, but in time our feelings will show... Cause sooner or later, we'll wonder why we gave up, but truth is, everyone knows.. Oh, almost, almost is never enough.. So close to being in love, if I would have known that you wanted me, the way I wanted you.. Maybe we wouldn't be two world apart, but right here in each others arms.. Well we almost, we almost knew what love was... But almost is never enough." Ariana sand perfectly, it was then my part.
"If I could change the world overnight, there'd be no such thing as goodbye.. You'll be standing right where you were.. And we'd get the chance we deserve." I was suppose to sing but Nathan surprised the both of us by coming in stage and singing his original part. "Try to deny it as much as you want, but in time our feelings will show.. Cause sooner or later, we'll wonder why we gave up.. The truth is everyone knows."
"Almost, almost is never enough,
So close to being in love, if I would have known that you wanted me, the way I wanted you, then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart.. But right here in each others arms.. Well we almost, we almost knew what love was... But almost is never enough.
"
"Oh, oh baby, you know, you know baby... Almost, is never enough baby, You Know."
"And we can deny it as much as we want.. But in time our feelings will show, cause sooner or later.. We'll wonder why we gave up... Truth is, everyone knows, Almost, almost is never enough (it's never enough baby) (We were so close) So close to being in love (sooo close) If I would have know that you wanted me (that wanted me).. The way I wanted you, then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart, But right here in each others arms (in each others arms).. Well we almost, we almost knew what love was.. But almost is never enough."
"Oh, oh baby, you know, you know baby... Almost, is never enough baby, You know." Ariana finished the song again. She looked at Nathan and he just brought her in for a big bear hug. I smiled at the cute sight. We weren't expecting Nathan to come sing. Maybe he's wanting her back?! I covered my mouth as I smiled hugely at the thought of them being a couple again.
"Ariana... I'm sorry I didn't show you enough love, but I'm willing and determined to show you more than enough love that you deserve now.. Ariana, will you be my girlfriend?" Nathan asked while going on one knee and holding her hand. "Will you give me another chance?" He asked. She smiled brightly and nodded. Nathan got up and hugged her.
"Well everyone, that's all for tonight's show! So many surprises tonight! Congratulations to every winner, goodnight everyone and stay safe!" Will said and the show ended.
"Ariana you sang perfectly." I smiled as I walked up to them.
"So did you! I didn't know you could sing that good!" She said while giving me a hug.
"Thanks!" I smiled and hugged back. "Well I'll leave you two alone. I'll see you soon!" I smiled and left to go find Justin. I found him talking with Drake and some of his other friends.
"Hey babe!" Justin smiled as I walked up to him. "You did amazing."
"Thanks!" I smiled.
"Are you guys attending the after party?" Drake asked.
"Uh.. No, to be honest I'm missing my son a little, you guys go, have fun." Justin answered. "We're going to go now, bye." Justin said.
"Bye, say hi to the little man for me!" Drake said. Justin nodded and we started walking towards the exit.
"Wait, what about Caitlin?" I asked.
"She said she was going to hang out with Niall the rest of the night."
"Oh, ok." I nodded and we went outside. There was some fans waiting still so Justin greeted them and hung out with them for like 5 Minutes, I was totally ok with it.
* * *
"Mom? Dad? We're home!" I called out as we walked into the hotel.
"Shh! Caleb is finally sleeping." Dad said. 'Sorry' I mouthed.
"How was it?" Mom asked.
"It was fine." I smiled.
"That pink stuff that fell on you, what was it? Everyone is saying it was part of the show." Dad asked.
"It wasn't part of the show and I don't even know what it was."
"Who did it?" Mom asked.
"Selena." I sighed.
"Princess you were amazing with Ariana." dad said while hugging me.
"Thanks dad." I smiled.
"And Justin... I'm so proud of you.. And I kept my promise.. Check Instagram later." Dad said while hugging Justin.
"You deserve everything." Mom smiled and gave Justin a hug.
"Thanks." Justin smiled.
"Well we're going to bed now.. Goodnight." Dad said.
"Night." Justin and I said at the same time and watched as they went to their room. I then went to Caleb's room and found him fast asleep. I went over and kissed him goodnight. Justin came and did the same, we then went go our room. Justin closed the door behind us and laid down on his back on the bed and took out his phone.
"What are you doing?" I asked as I laid down on top of him, his right in between both of mine.
"Following my beliebers like I said I would." He said without looking away from his screen. I then took out my phone. 'Aw you're ignoring me @justinbieber :(' I tweeted to Justin jokingly. He looked down at me and I made puppy dog eyes while frowning. He laughed and shook his head and continued to follow people on twitter. '@ all the Beliebers tonight you guys get all his love, you guys deserve it. :) thanks for making his dream happen and for believing in him xo' I put as the caption on a picture I took of Justin with his face glues to his phone and him having a little smile on his face. I posted it on Instagram and crept on twitter. I was getting a bunch of DMs and mentions saying I should tell Justin to follow them, I decided to get as much as I can and DM the names to Justin. Justin looked down at me and smiled.
"They keep spamming me." I shrugged. I then crept around more on twitter. A picture of me with goo all over me on stage was being tweeting by everyone. I saved it and posted it on Instagram with the caption: She was right... That was a good shade on me :) #lol #itwascoldandwet #notmad #shouldofseenitcommingtho #selenayoudidntwin #thebattlestillcontinues #imjoking #ihatehashtags #hashtag ok I'm done bye :p'
"You're so weird." Justin chuckled and liked the picture I put. I then saw a video Miley uploaded on Instagram, it was of Justin and I making out before he went to receive his award. 'I got to see all the action right in front of me #andilovedit :P' I chuckled and liked it. "What's so funny?" Justin asked. I looked up and showed him the video. "That looks sexy." He chuckled.
"Are you still following people?" I asked.
"Yeah... And responding, why?"
"Just wondering... I'm bored."
"Then watch TV, take a shower, or go to sleep."
"Alright, I'm going to take a shower... Since you're ignoring me." I sighed.
"Ky.. My Beliebers need my attention and love tonight."
"Whatever." I sighed jokingly and went to the bathroom and started taking a shower.
* * *
I finally finished taking a shower and was satisfied at how clean I felt. I wrapped a towel around my hair and dried my body with a different towel and then wrapped my body with it. I walked out if the bathroom and found some of my clothes laid out on the bed. "Justin.. What's this?" I asked while pointing to my clothes. Does he want me to wear them? Or what?
"Wear them." He said while sitting up. I shrugged, I didn't really care. I put on the underwear and light blue pajama shorts.
"Uh... The bra?" I asked while looking around to find it.
"No, don't wear one." He chuckled. "You'll look even more sexy without one." He smirked.
"So you just want me to wear this?" I said while holding up a thin while tank top, the straps on them were the thicker ones, not the skinny ones.
"Yeah, I think it's hot." He said. I shook my head 'no' "Come on babe, please? As a reward for tonight." He playfully begged.
"Fine." I said while slipping the tank top on. "Justin it's see thru." I defended.
"Not that much." He smirked. "Plus I'm the only one going to see you wear this, so no big deal." He shrugged. I guess he had a point, I wasn't really going anywhere. I grabbed the brush and started to brush my hair, once I was done I put my hair up in a messy bun. I out lotion on and then got in bed, I sat up against the headrest and turned on the TV. "Come here baby." Justin said while patting his lap. I went over and sat in between his legs and rested my head on his chest. I gave my attention to the TV, I was watching the weather.. Weird of me? I know.
"Justin stop." I giggled as he randomly put his hands on my boobs and gave them a squeeze.
"They're so squishy." He joked, this time putting his hands under my tank top and on them.
"You're so weird." I giggled while putting my hands on top of his, but mine weren't under the tank top.
"But you still love me." He chuckled.
"True." I chuckled. "So are you still noticing Beliebers?" I asked.
"I got follow limit and tweet limit.. I told them by uploading a picture on Instagram." He answered. "So the rest of the night it's all about you baby."
"Oh really?"
"Yeah, what do you want to do?"
"Nothing really, just sleep." I yawned.
"That's boring." He sighed.
"Then what do you want to do?" I asked while sitting up, removing his hands.
"You." He whispered in my ear.
"You want to do me?" I asked, confused at first, but then understood what he meant.
"Yes, I'm just really horny and I want to celebrate my win babe." Justin sighed.
"I guess I can help you celebrate." I smirked and attacked him with a make out session.
"Wait." He said while getting up. I watched as he went to the door and locked it. He then took off his shirt and pants and threw them on the floor. He then came back on the bed and we started to make out again, he then grabbed the rim on my shorts and pulled them off and tossed it on the floor. We ended up teasing each other and then we eventually had sex, I made Justin out on a condom before we started. At the end of the night we ended up sleeping naked in each other's arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:
I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO(x100000000000) SORRY THAT I TOOK LONG TO UPDATE!
Reason 1: I didn't update because I couldn't decided what should happen. (There was 3 different ways this part could of gone.. I picked this one just because you guys wanted me to update quickly.)
Reason 2: I got these messages from a certain person and they weren't very nice :/ ... I just thought about what they said for a while. I get nervous when I update bc I don't know if you're going to like it or not. I wanna do my very best for you guys and sometimes I think I'm not.

Ok so you know how I said I was going to end this story with 45 chapters? Well I'm not anymore.. I'm going to end it with 50.

I will be starting a book about Caleb after this one, about how he's doing and his life. There will still be Jylie moments tho.

MAKE SURE YOU BUY/GIFT/RATE/SHARE CONFIDENT TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT!

IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY THEN MAKE SURE YOU BUY YOUR MOVIE TICKETS FOR THE BELIEVE MOVIE IN THEATERS FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY! FOLLOW @BelieveMovie @hoogs and @jsmanson FOR INFO ON HOW TO HELP GET THE MOVIE TO SHOW IN A THEATER NEAR YOU!

WIN A TRIP TO SEE THE BELIEVE MOVIE WITH JUSTIN VIA @CelebCalls IN LA ON DECEMBER 18th

HELP JUSTIN GIVE BACK TO THE PHILIPPINES AND WIN TO SPEND A DAY WITH JUSTIN AT THE STUDIO

THERES ALSO ANOTHER CONTEST TO SEE THE BELIEVE MOVIE WITH JUSTIN IN LA VIA @TeenVogue

and yeah I guess that's all the information I needed to share with you guys.

Have a nice night :)