Chapter 8

After a few monthsI go to bed one night and I wake up in the middle of night,my stomach was turning and I felt like I was gonna puke. I run to the bathroom  and throw up,it feels like I cant stop. Oscar,is awake and starts crying,Michael comes out with Oscar in his arms and see's me puking, he runs up to me and says "I will get your mother,hang on" He then squeezes my arm and walks quickly out the door. My mum comes running,and see's me over the toilet she puts her arm around me whilst I puke. She gets up and grabs a thermometer and checks my temperature "Oh god,56! Okay come on,were going to go to the doctors!" Michael runs in,after setting the baby in his crib and lift me up and runs to the car,my mum follows behind with Oscar in her hands,she pulls a coat and were all in the car.

"Excuse me doctor my child has a 56 temperature!" Michael shouts,Soon all the doctors come up to me put me on a wheely bed and im off into a world of white and blue. This doctor asks me questions "So when exactly did you wake?" and "Have you ever felt like this before?" I reply to all of them in a whisper "We need tests! Lucy get it ready,Now Sara,this injection isn't going to hurt badly okay,please try and remain calm" I close my eyes and hope,the injection goes into my right arm and a huge pain shoots through my body,I clench my hands together. "All done,we will give you some paracetamol which may make you a bit sleepy and we will have the results in 10 minuits" He leaves the room and a nurse gives me some paracetamol,Mum,Oscar and Michael come in. Michael squeezes my arm "How are you feeling?" I reply "Im fine thanks" my mum looks at me and gives me a huge hug "Thats good,you must have a fever or something" I nod.

I close my eyes suddenly my Doctor comes through the doors pacing,with some papers, "Is she okay?? Does she have a fever!?" My mum exclaims quickly,The doctor shakes his head a couple of times "Well what the bloody hell is wrong with her!?" Michael demands,I hold my breath whats the matter with me? "It..it seams that.." The doctor states "What!?" My mum says loudly. The doctor looks at me with stern eyes "Hang on I need to ask her a few questions first,I will let you know as soon as possible.." Michael's face drops,and then he guides my mum out of the room,with the baby. The doctor looks at me and sits on the end of the bed, "Sara do you have a boyfriend?"  He asks quizzically, I look at him "Yes.." I say confusingly,why does he need to know if I have a boyfriend!? "Have you ever done anything sexual with him?" I blush,should I tell him "Umm.." I blush "How exactly old are you Sara?" He says softly "Im 16,17 in May" The doctor writes something on his paper "Staff,I need a hospital room for her please" He demands,I look at him and ask "Why? Whats wrong with me!? Have I got cancer!???" The doctor turns toward me "Sara,the test show that..Im not sure how your going to take this but.." "But what!?" I demand in a angry voice, "Your..mother..Your pregnant.." My mind goes blank,my heart stops beating I swear,I faint for a second and close my eyes "Sara,I will need to talk to your parents about this,To see whats going to happen" I start to cry,and I go into a deep sleep.