Chapter 9

"SHE'S WHAT!?" My mum literally screams, "Yes...Im sorry Madam,the test are 100% positive". My mum looks at Michael,"Well what are you going to say about this? Why is my daughter pregnant!?" Michael looks at her and whispers "Look,we will sort this out,I dont know why she is,right now we need to be supportive and talk to her calmly" My mum sniffs,and puts her head in her hands. "I guess your right,is she awake doctor?" My mum whispers "I will wake her now,please follow me" They walk into my hospital room,and my mum comes in to sit on the bed,Michael is cradling Oscar in the corner,but then decides to leave with the doctor,Its just my mum and I not quite meeting each others eyes. "So..I guess you.." my mum spluttered,she couldn't say the word.."Im sorry,I guess I just forgot about.." My mum looks at me,and nods her head,we stay in silence for a bit... "So what are you going to do about..the baby?" I fell silence,I remember when my mum had Oscar and how he wakes up in the middle of  the night,crying. "Im not sure.." I look down at my hands and my mum looks around the room. "Perhaps ask Sam,he will probably be better help then me.. I will call him" I nod and think how Sam is going to react,my mum goes outside and I just sit tight,5 mins later I get a text.

Sam: YOUR PREGNANT!?

Me: Yes...

Sam: WTEF SARA!? 

Me: It true,I woke up with morning sickness...

Sam:Shit,with my baby??

Me:Yes you fucking idiot

Sam:Look im so sorry,what do you want me to do??

Me: Get out of my life...

I switch my phone off,and just lie down. There is a knock on the door "Hey Sara,you awake?" Its Michael, I reply "Yes,im awake come in. Michael comes in and stands at the end of my bed "So you feeling okay?" I give a little nod, "Your mothers talked to your Boyfriend,he is just as shocked as you.." I fall silent,and just shrug my shoulders, "Okay,Im going to subway what sub do you like?" Michael smiles, I manage to smile and reply "I really like the meatball flatbread" "On it" He winks at me,and goes out of the room.