Chapter 14 ~Last part~

Me:Hey,Sorry about me being such a bitch...

Sam: Its okay,Sara. I forgot im the ass.

Me: No your not a ass

Sam: Then what am I to you?

Me: Im sorry Sam,but your a friend...

Sam: Why did I waste my time!?

Me: Wtf??

Sam: I thought you liked me still!!

Me: I dont.

Sam: I can guess,I guess you have another Boyfriend..

Me:Nope and I dont intend to.

I delete Sam's chat,and look at my new message from Luke.

Luke: Hey,Sara I need to tell you something..

Me: What?

Luke: Im leaving California,im going to Phoenix..

I pause for a moment.

Me: Oh...When?

Luke: Tomorow,I wont be able to make the disco.

Me: Its okay

Luke: sorry xxx

Me: Dw xx

I  go downstairs and help Michael with the babies,as my mum is working,I get my vans on and wait for the bus,Me and Savannah talk about how long it took to take the cake out of our hair,when we get to school i go to my locker to put my lunch in a whole day goes by and its the end of the day and I collect my lunch. "Hey Sara" Luke spoke, I look round and he has a really sad expression on his face "Hey Luke,are you okay?" I answered quietly,I put my arm around him "Phoenix will be good" I smiled "Keep in touch?" I nod and smile. I help him with his huge gym bag,and take it outside,his mum comes to collect him,he gives me a hug and I hug him back.We separate after a few seconds "Bye" I whisper,"Bye" He replies,with tears in his eyes. I watch as his car goes into the distance,and then start to walk back,For some reason im happy,I go back home and im greeted by Oscar,who takes his first steps. I swing him round and then go to do my homework. I guess not every fairytale ends without a prince,but at least my fairytale ended happily.

A few weeks later,Im skyping Luke as im coming to visit Phoenix in a weeks time. I arrange to meet him at the disco, I feel happy to be seeing him again.I dont need a prince charming,all I need is good friends.

~Thanks for reading,and idk what my next book is gonna be as I have literally managed to write 2 whole books in a month!! So I may take a break but I will update u when new stories are coming,I do have one coming but it will take a while,but go check out the prologue! xx