Chapter 13

" Aiden,you were the happiest baby that set foot in this house,you brought light to our family,Im happy that I went through with everything because I would never of met you otherwise,we will miss you so much and we Love you." I gulped through huge breaths,trying not to cry. I dropped my rose petals on on top of the grass were he is buried,and stick a cross in that says In memory of our beloved child,Aiden I smiled,he was probably having loads of fun counting rainbows and flying. Another person speaks out,but its not my mum "Aiden,I have never seen you in real life,But I know you were one of the strongest babies and the most smiley,keep it up" Sam added in. I looked round at him,he turned his head to look at me and I just changed direction,I didn't need him to check up on me or remind me of anything.

I went over to my friends that were at the huge chocolate cake,trying to cut it but it looked like a chain saw had attacked it! "Hey" Star beamed, Savannah and Regina were trying to cut the cake when all of a sudden half of the cake went flying and landed on Naomi's head. She gave out a quick scream,Savannah and Regina turned around,and then noticed what had happened and they started laughing,Naomi ran to get 2 cupcakes. She smashed one on each of Savannah's and Regina's heads,They both fell silent as cupcake dripped down there faces,Me,Mia,Star and Kylie ran away,we didn't want to get splattered by cake,but I guess they thought we should've and we got splattered with cupcakes. We all fell to the ground laughing,all we knew was we were going to have a hard time taking the cupcake out of our hair,but we didn't care why not try to make the day fun,thats what Aiden would want. 

Once the funeral had ended,I went straight to my birthday and washed my hair,thats where I found this little gift from Michael,it was a $50 forever 21 voucher,I smiled I loved my step dad..My dad left me ages ago,and never contacted me,I guess Michael is the dad that cares about me the most, I run downstairs to where Michael is feeding Oscar and Archie,my heart melts a little when I dont see Aiden,but then I think he is better being looked after in heaven.I run to Michael,and give him a huge hug,he is a little surprised but he hugs me back "Thanks for the forever 21 voucher" I mentioned "No worries,every girl needs F21,I was thinking that you and I could go shopping at the weekend and to mcdonalds after, if that fits with your diet!"  I just laugh "Yes,I would love to!" I marvelled.