Chapter Seven: Confession Time

"O-oh, hi, Sebastian~" you smiled nervously, moving to sit up.

And, as soon as you sat up your forehead hit his.

"Ow~" you mumbled, rubbing your forehead as you winced.

"You really should be more careful, kitten." he chuckled, standing up straight.

"Sorry, I didn't expect you to be so close to me." you mumbled, sitting up and swinging your legs over the edge of the bed.

The two of you stared at each other for a moment in a bit of an awkward silence, before Sebastian laughed slightly.

"Why- why are you laughing?" you asked, slightly confused.

"You're 'headband' fell off." he smiled, reaching over and petting your ears.

"H-hey, that's not funny!" you yelped, attempting to swat his hands away, but to no avail.

"Don't worry, (Name). I'm the only on in here, so your secret's still safe." he sighed, leaning down and picking up your headband.

He brushed so stray hair away from your face, and slipped the band back onto you head.

The close proximity caused you to blush, seeing as there was a half-foot space in between the two of you.

"Now, you've got some explaining to do." he said, standing back up straight and crossing his arms.

"O-okay," you mumbled, still flustered from the moment the two of you just had. "So, this is going to take a while to explain, but I'll do my best."

"Now, this may be hard to believe but I'm not from here." you began.

"Not from England? Well, that's rather obvious, you don't even have an English accent." Sebastian interjected. (A/N: Sorry if you're actually from England or anywhere in the UK, I just feel like Sebby always has some sarcastic sassy comment to make ; - ;)

"No I mean I'm not from... not from this world." you replied quietly, as though you were afraid anyone else would hear.

Sebastian looked down at you with a curious look, one eyebrow raised expectantly.

"How do I explain this... Alright, I'm from a different... dimension? Yes, I suppose that's the right word. Different dimension. In my world, there are no supernatural beings. No demons, no angels, no reapers, no hell-hounds, none of that. It's just a normal world with human beings and animals. Also, I'm from a different time-line as well. I'm about two hundred years into the future-- I'm from the early twenty-first century.

"Well, I don't find that so hard to believe. After all, you are a girl who magically appeared in our fields, and you're apparently part cat. Also the fact that I'm a demon, I'm up for believing anything at the moment."

"Oh yeah, about the cat thing... I have no idea how to explain that. That just kinda happened when I came here..."

"And how exactly did you get here? To my world?"

"I can't explain that either. The least thing I remember is lying down for a quick nap, and well... I woke up here."

"Interesting. Now, on the subject of how you know I'm a demon. After all, we're from different worlds and you said yourself, there are no demons from where you come from."

"Ah yes, about that... Well, where I'm from, you and Ciel, and this entire world... well... it's fictional. In my world, you're what we call an anime and a manga. They're both Japanese. Manga is a form of a graphic novel, and anime is Japanese animation-- well, you actually don't know what animation is so forget about that. Actually..." you trailed off, eyes wondering over to your bag that sat atop the desk. "Hold on."

You scampered off the bed and ran over to the desk, opening up your bag. You sifted through it for a moment, before finally finding what you were searching for: your Black Butler manga.

"Here you go," you sighed, walking back over to Sebastian. "Go ahead and look through it." you smiled as you handed him the book.

He looked over at you suspiciously, before obliging and flipping through the pages. You giggled slightly as he looked through the book from left to right, the typical western way of reading.

He stopped on the page where it showed him saving Ciel from the Italian boss, jacket littered with bullet holes and his body bloody and battered.

"Sebastian..." you asked out curiously, walking around in front of him.

"How did they... This happened, I did save Ciel from that damned Italian before... How'd they depict it so accurately? No one else was there..." he muttered, looking up at you then back to the book.

"Don't ask me, I'm not the one who wrote the book." you quickly said, shrugging your shoulders.

"(Name) do you mind if I borrow this. Just to read it and look through it?" he asked, closing the book with a loud 'smack'.

"Yes, but if you want to read it you'll have to go from right to left. It's the traditional way of reading these kinds of books." you laughed.

"Alright. Thank you, kitten." he said, "I still have more questions for you, but I'll leave that for tomorrow. For now, I'll let you rest; you do have work to do in the morning, after all."

Before you could say anything in response, he leaned down slightly, pecking your forehead softly and petting your ears through the fabric of the headband.

"Goodnight, kitten~" he smirked, your noses nearly touching.

A bright red blush flushed over your cheeks as you looked up at him. "G-goodnight, Sebastian." you squeaked out.

He chuckled softly as he stood up straight, manga in hand as he walked out of the room.

"... Damn him..." you cursed, pulling off your headband and tossing it onto the desk. You walked into the closet, grabbing the first nightgown you saw and quickly changed into it.

Yawning lightly as you walked out. You picked up the candle from off nightstand and blew out the flame, before crawling into bed and laying down.

With so much on your mind it was hard to fall asleep, but you eventually did.

You were just dreading what the next day held if you had to deal with that damn demon again... However, you knew you wouldn't mind that much~

~<>~<>~

Yay, I finally finished! I'm sorry I've been dead for like the longest time > - <