Jet Black Heart

I WAS LISTENING TO JBH BY 5SOS(I'm 5sos trash and proud stfu loljks) AND I GOT THIS IDEA OMRHTVONWRL
WARNING: I DONT KNOW WHERE THE HELL THIS STORY IS GONNA GO BUT I HOPE Y'ALL LIKE IT. (and if you are 5sos trash like me, let's be friends.)

Another warning: I changed a lot of stuff here from the series so if you spot the changes, congrats.

---

Everybody's got their demons, even wide awake or dreaming. I'm the one who ends up leaving. Make it okay.

I can't do this anymore. It's all getting too much for me to handle. No one trusts me, especially with these stupid powers that I can't even control. I have to go. I have to run away. For my sake. For their sake. For his sake.

How can we be, if I can't even hold my end of the bargain? We promised that we would keep each other safe but I can't. Not with this.

"Krystal! Stop! Please." Henry.

"Please don't, Henry. Don't come any closer! I can't... You can't be safe around me." I choked out. I was a monster. A demon that couldn't be contained.
"We'll get through this. Just please. Don't take another step back. I won't see you again." I knew he was talking about the town line. One more step back and I'm gone.

"It would be for the best, Henry." I said, more tears streaming down my face.
"No, it won't. I'll help you!"
"Nothing will ever be safe if I'm around. Please make it okay, Henry. Just let me go."

"I PROMISED I WOULD NEVER GIVE UP ON YOU. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS. I INTEND TO KEEP THAT PROMISE!" He yelled out. I've never heard him yell. So this took me aback.
"...I'm sorry, Henry. Just know that I love you. Always." Then I stepped back towards the line, disappearing forever.

---

Now I'm holding on for dear life, there's no way that we could rewind. Maybe there's nothing after midnight that could make you stay.

I stood. Staring blankly at the spot where she was just standing on. She's gone. I'm never going to see her again.

"Henry? Whe-Where's Krystal?" My moms asked. I couldn't speak. My first love was gone. All because of a stupid accusation that everyone, including my moms, made.

"It's all because of you." I whispered, but I know they heard me. "Henry, we're sorry. We didn't know she was there." "NO! SHE'S GONE AND SHE'S NEVER COMING BACK. BECAUSE OF SOME STUPID ACCUSATION YOU MADE." "Henry Daniel Mills, you have no right to talk that way to your mother." I rolled my eyes and ran past them.

She was never coming back. I would never get to see her again. I would never get to feel her lips on mine again. I would never get to hear her sing me to sleep anymore. She was gone.

I reached my house and went straight to my room. I've never cried so much in my entire life. This was so unfair. I actually believed in my family. I tried being there for them and in the end, this was all I got. A broken heart. Never to be repaired again.

I write with a poisoned pen. But these chemicals moving between us, are the reason to start again.

I reached into my drawer and took the Author's pen. I opened the book and started writing on a blank page.

'The Evil Queen, Regina and the Savior, Emma, both accused Krystal of dark magic. Krystal overheard their conversation and realized that she was endangering everyone, despite having a pure heart. She couldn't control her magic and this made her flee. From everyone, including her true love; Henry. Henry begged and begged for her to stay but in the end, paranoia got to her. Henry blamed his mothers for making such an assumption when Regina, herself, had dark magic and Emma was once the Dark One. His belief in his family was starting to fade, as the dark gloom of sadness took over his heart and grief was painted on his face.'

I stopped writing. It started to hurt more. I crawled into my bed, crying myself to sleep with one last thought; Krystal.

---

Let's forget who we are and dive into the dark, as we burst into color, returning to life.

Henry and Krystal were in a meadow in the enchanted forest, lying down on the earth and looking up at the tall trees where the leaves were canopy from the sun.

"I wish we could stay like this. No problems at all." Krystal whispered. Henry looked at her with loving eyes. "We can. We just have to forget who we were and just stay in this moment."

Krystal moved closer to Henry and put her head on his chest, listening to his calm and steady heartbeat.
"We''ll just have to stay in the dark and see the color in our own little world, where we can be who we want to be and live the life we've always wanted. Together." Henry continued. Krystal sat up and looked at Henry.

No words were exchanged after that but they knew each other's thoughts. They leaned in and shared a light kiss but it was full of passion and emotion.

---

you can see how emotional i am even a month after sgfg