Asleep

"Now that my sister's out of the way, I can be the most powerful witch of all of the seven seas! Starting by doing the one thing she could never do; defeat King Triton." Morgana cackled, evilly. She held a weak and over-beaten King Triton, who was bloody from all the bashes Morgana struck him with. "You will never win, Morgana. Not while I'm back in Atlantica." Ariel said as she and Melody swam towards her. 

"Oh look! This is precious! The youngest princess of Atlantica and her widdle daughter. Oh wait, it's Queen now, isn't it?! Queen Ariel of the peasant humans! Poor dear, you could have ruled Atlantica after all six of your sisters are dead." Ariel held her ground despite her anger. "What have you done to them?"

"Oh, I gave them what you wanted when you were sixteen; legs! Of course, your husband ruined my plans of watching them trying to survive the human world by saving them. But now that you and your daughter are here, seems like I'm going to have more fun." Morgana smirked.

It all seemed to be moving too quickly but then Morgana set a green jet of light towards Ariel and without warning, Melody swam over her mother's way to protect her, then everything went black for Princess Melody.

---

"Henry!" Emma yelled, running into the loft. Both Regina and Henry turned to see the frantic woman. "What is it, Emma?" Regina asked, while Henry poured a glass of water for his mother.  "It's Melody," she announced, "she's here in the Underworld, but she's under a sleeping curse."

---

"Who would give her the sleeping curse? Ursula's gone back to her father's kingdom." Hook explained.  Regina looked like a light bulb went off and snapped her finger. "I know exactly who did this. It's-" "Ursula's sister, Morgana." Henry cut her off by coming down the stairs, holding the book in his hand and looking furious.

Everyone gathered around the table as the page showed an illustration of Melody stopping Morgana's spell from reaching her mother, Ariel, by blocking it with her body; hence why instead she got hit by the curse. Emma flipped the page to see Melody's sleeping figure in the middle of King Eric's palace.

"...no one knew how the princess' body disappeared. Not even her grandfather, King Triton." David finished reading. By now, Henry was beyond angry and confused. Who would do this to his girlfriend? Both mothers noticed their son's anger radiating off of him. "Henry, what else do you know? Did Melody say anything before we came down here?" 

"Last time I saw her was before she went with her mom to Atlantica, which was around a week after we arrived from Camelot." Henry's tone was clipped, as if he was biting his tongue before he snapped at any of his family members, which they probably would have understood as it was Melody who woke Henry up from a sleeping curse as well; declaring their love for each other, albeit the age.

Emma and Regina looked at each other. Clearly, Henry was unhappy about the whole dilemma but they just hoped for the best, for Henry's sake.

---

They all went to the Gold's shop, where Melody was hidden from Hades(or at least from Cruella since she could use Melody against Henry as the Author).

"I've looked everywhere and there's nothing about the possibilities on how she ended up here." Belle said with an apologetic voice. She loved Henry dearly as a step-grandson and definitely did not like the face he had at the moment; full of desperation ,sadness and determination.

"Henry, why don't you wake her up? We can give you privacy, if you want." Regina suggested but then Rumple stepped in. "I'm afraid that won't work." Everyone looked at him with shock. "Are you implying that they don't love each other?" Regina sassed. Rumple just shook his head. "No curses can be broken in the Underworld if they are not given by Hades. The only way the young princess will wake with true love's kiss, is if it happened back up there. But as of now, Melody will have to stay asleep."

To be continued...