Christmas - Jared

I arrived at Ginny and Josh's house, where they invited the cast for a Christmas party and of course, we were doing secret santa. I was Emilie's secret santa and I got her a Pandora charm bracelet with Belle charms. It was pricey but working for Once pays well.

Almost everyone was there, looking festive and I was immediately engulfed in a hug by Ginny. "I'm so glad you came, Kyla! Here, you can put the gift on that table over there. And Jared's over by the drinks." She winked at the last part. I blushed. She was one of the only people who knew about me and Jared.

We weren't exactly together but we went out of some dates but nothing was made official yet. Of course, the paps knew but we haven't made a public statement.

I went over to the drinks and decided to talk to Jared.
"Hey, Jared. Merry Christmas." I said with a smile. He turned to me and returned the smile. "Oh hi, Kyla. Merry Christmas to you too. You look beautiful, as always." I blushed a bit at his compliment. I seem to be blushing a lot today.

We continued talking about random stuff but stopped when Josh announced that it was time for dinner and the secret santa.

Jared and I walked to the food table together and got some before going to the table to get our presents. Ginny told us that we would stand by the fireplace and describe the person's personality and have everyone else guess. At the end,we would shout out the name and take a picture with them. Seemed pretty easy.

We looked for a place to sit and found Robbie, Sean and Tanya(Sean's wife), who were waving at us, beckoning us to sit with them. We sat and said our greetings and waited for the first person to give their present.

Of course, the first person was Josh(he was the man of the house, after all) and he was the secret santa for JMo. And JMo was the secret santa for Sean. Sean was for Colin. Colin was for Lana. Lana was for Jared.

Jared went up front and described whose secret santa he was. He said cool, funny, great to hang out with and their eyebrows were always on fleek. I think everyone knew.

"Robbie!" Then Robbie went up and they did a bro hug.
Now, it was Robbie's turn. He described his as weird, geeky, nerdy, smart, pretty and has great sense of fashion. We were all stumped.

"Kyla! Come up here, you weirdo. I can't believe you didn't catch on! You were the one who told me all those points!" Robbie said while laughing. I laughed along because now, I remembered that I told him if he picked me, I told him to tell those things about me.

"Alright. So mine is a bit of a nerd and geek like me. On set, we would always be together. We would always have Starbucks and our noses would always be glued on a book. We would always fangirl over AHS and Heroes Reborn -hey Robbie- and this person has the best accent I have ever heard." Easily, everyone said 'Emilie'. I also yelled out her name, gave her a gift, took a selfie(or a hundred) and it was her turn. I fangirled a bit because hers was Bobby(Robert Carlyle) so as a Rumbelle shipper, I was pretty happy.

Turns out, Gosh's(Ginny and Josh) had a twist in their secret santa. It had a ship version. Everyone who were couples in Once, give a gift to each other. So, naturally Ginny and Josh were together. And then there was SwanFire, Captain Swan, Outlaw Queen and Rumbelle. Then there was my character's messed up love life.

Robbie and Jared went up and I swear I hid my face. "She was amazing as a love interest but trust me when I say this, Jared; you don't want to get slapped by her," Cue everyone's laughter, "but if you have any kissing scenes, look forward to that, mate." He winked at that. "Thanks for the warning, Robbie. Well, she is an interesting character and person, overall. She's really fierce and I wouldn't want to be at the other end of her arrow. Why did you have to train her so well, Robbie?" Another cue of laughter, "anyways, it's always a pleasure to work with her, isn't it?" Robbie nodded.

"Well, it's a pleasure to work with you two as well. Aw, come here!" I said and we all went in for a group hug and gave each other's gifts.

We were about to go back to our seats before Jared spoke up. "Wait, I have one more gift." Then he pulled out a small box that contained a necklace with a music note pendant.

"It's kind of clichè but I wanted to do it infront of everyone so there will be proof of this..." he trailed off and all of a sudden, he took both my hands and once he opened his mouth the words, I've been waiting for him to say, came out.

"Kyla, will you be my girlfriend?"

Cue everyone's gasps.

I probably looked like a fish with my mouth closing and opening repeatedly.

"Well?" Jared snapped me out of my daze and without anymore hesitation, "Yes, of course!" I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up and twirled me.

In that moment, you can say I got my princess moment. And Jared was my prince. (It was going to happen in the show, once we've continued shooting, anyways.)

"SHE SAID YES!" Jared mimicked Josh when Ginny said yes to his proposal. Congratulations were heard from here and there.

This, by far, was the best Christmas of my life.

---
WHY IS THIS SO LATE OMG
IM SORRY GUYS. THERE WAS JUST A LOT OF TRAVELLING HAPPENING BETWEEN CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR...

SPEAKING OF WHICH...

LATE MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

It's now 2016 and I can finally breathe because it's now 2 months from now and the return of OUAT. (Finally ugh i cannot wait bc Pan duh)
AND 5 MORE DAYS UNTIL HEROES REBORN AKJAIFJAIF

...that was too much caps sorry... im calm now.

Anyways, I hope your holidays were all good and festive. I hope you liked this oneshot and to those who requested for an imagine, I will start on those immediately!

Note that there is still 2 more spots for the imagine request! PM me if you want one and I will respond with the rules. :)

Love you guys and thanks for supporting!