Running

Running. It's all I've ever done. But this time, it was literal.

Everything was getting too much for me to handle. He said that I was the only one. Until she came along and now it's been weeks. Weeks since he last held me in his warm and comforting arms, weeks since my brown-red eyes met his chocolate brown ones, weeks since he ran his hands through my long brown hair, soothing me, and weeks since our lips last touched.

Weeks since it was us. Now it was just them.

I couldn't stand the pitiful looks, the empty comforts and the apologies his family told me on his behalf. I wanted it to be him. I wanted him to be the one to apologise, to comfort and to come back. It couldn't just be me that kept going after him when I was obviously not wanted anymore.

So, I ran. I had no more family and most importantly, I didn't have him anymore.

Henry Daniel Mills. The one person that stopped me in my tracks, before running out of the town line three years ago when my parents died, was now the driving force of my hurried footsteps towards it.

"Jenny, stop! You're getting to the town line!" Mary Margaret yelled out. How thick could she be? Where did she think I was going to, Granny's?! David was hot on my trail, trying to stop me. But none of them could stop me now. And it seemed like none of them were really trying. To me, this whole chase that the Charmings were putting on, is nothing but an act. They don't care. None of them ever did.

Being born in this realm had its perks. I wouldn't forget about Storybrooke but that was also a disadvantage. It meant that despite my leave, Henry would still haunt my memories. There would be no escape. But it was a long shot. I just had to get out of this town. Away from him.

So I crossed the line and never looked back.

---

It's been about 5 months now and none of them had come looking for me and it would be an understatement to say that I was grateful. I was beyond happy that they left me alone. I have a new family now and everything was going great.

"Jenny! Your friends are here!" My mom hollered from downstairs. Well, adoptive mom. A day after I left Storybrooke, it was a rainy day in Boston. I was in a park, bawling my eyes out when this couple found me and took me in with no hesitation. They've been trying for years to adopt a teenage daughter. One that they could help turn her life around and that lucky girl was me.

"Hey guys. Come on. Everything's ready." Me and my friends were having a movie day at my house. And by friends, I mean Nicole and her boyfriend, Kyler, and her sister, who was also my best friend, Holly.

Of course, it was just me and Holly since Nicole and Kyler were cuddling and stuff. Not going into details because it just hurt since months ago, that would've been me and Henry. They never asked about my past and I was thankful they didn't because it meant that they accepted me despite my past.

My parents had already gone out and the couple had left so it was just me and Holly. We talked for hours on end when the doorbell rang. I went up to get it and the moment I opened the door, I felt the wind knocked out of me.

"Jenny." Henry.

---------

I don't know where this was headed. I had such bad writer's block this week because it was just HECTIC. School starts tomorrow and the essays were just hell. WHY DID ROMEO AND JULIET HAVE TO BE OUR TOPIC?!?!?!?! I LOVE THE PLAY BUT I JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT FURTHER ANALYSIS OF THE DAMN CHARACTERS. Now I used up all of my writing energy on that stupid 10 page essay. I swear my teacher is so close to being the next DOLORES UMBRIDGE.

Anyways... this imagine was requested by pbandjenny and I'm so sorry it took so long and if this was really bad. I promise I'm going to redo this whole thing once I'm out of this funk.

LOVE YOU GUYS!