Underworld - Henry

i've got serious issues because of the winter finale. my captain swan heart is falling to pieces. ugh. but can we talk about how freakin cute Jared looked while acting terrified?! he was like a shaking lil pup. aw

now onto the story. (OUAT x PJTO crossover)

---

"What do you think Hook is planning now that he has embraced being a Dark One?" I asked Henry, who was a bit out of the loop as well.
"Whatever it is; it's not good," He replied simply. I can't blame him. With everything that had happened, none of us were in the chatting mood.

Even if we were not really up to the pace with the whole thing, it was clear to see that Henry and I were affected. His mom and the man who practically raised me were now Dark Ones. But that didn't stop us from seeing the best in them.

We headed over to Gold's where Regina had texted Henry to come as they were discussing the plan. When we arrived, they were all huddled and the whole town was quiet that you could probably hear a pin drop.

"Hey, mom." Henry hugged both his moms and I went over to Mary Margaret. Being Snow White, she had always had this calming aura and it comforted everyone in distress.

"How are you, sweetheart?" She asked me. "Not really well but I'll live." I lightly smiled. It was true, though. I haven't been feeling up in the clouds ever since we arrived from Camelot.

We started to walk to the middle of town while Emma figured out what to do; she was a Dark One after all. Not to mention that we were talking about annihilating the man she loves and gave up so much for.

"Regina's right. We've got to hit him with everything we've got." She said, her tone unsure. Mary Margaret blinked. "Emma, are you sure? This is the man you love we're talking about here." Emma shook her head. "That man died back in Camelot. This man is the Dark One now. We have to stop him... no matter what the cost. Alright, let's split up and find him." Then we departed.

Not going to lie, I was terrified for Killian. I didn't want to lose him but at the same time; I wanted the darkness, living in him, gone.

While walking to Granny's, a couple of hooded figures walked up to us. Henry took my hand and we started backing up before all of a sudden, we were frozen in place and unable to run away. I stared at the figures with fear-clouded eyes. Was this it?

Apparently not. "Henry! Alya!" Emma called out. The figures walked through Henry but bypassed me. Next thing I knew, Henry was bent over his wrist and his face was contorted in pain. The light on his wrist started dimming and I swear, I almost broke down right then and there when I saw what it was. Charon's mark. 

"Oh, gods," I whispered to myself. It can't be. No, not to Henry.
"What is it?" Emma came up to us and observed the mark on her son's wrist. Soon, everyone else was gathered and also had the same marks on their wrists. Oh no. It couldn't be. 
"Alya? What does the mark mean?" Emma asked again, with seriousness and worry lacing her voice.
"It's the-" "Mark of Charon." Rumple finished(or interrupted). Henry had a look of recognition. "Charon? The ferryman? In the myths." He asked for confirmation and Rumple nodded. "What, like Greek mythology?" "Exactly. But that doesn't give him the right to drag untimely souls back to the Underworld. I'm gonna have a little chat with my dad. You guys just find Hook." I said before waving my hand, making a line of shadow and tossing a drachma, opening a portal to the Underworld.

"What the hell is that?" Regina exclaimed, pulling Henry away from it.
"Portal to the Underworld," I said before walking towards it. But a force pulled me back, making me fly up and landing on the other side of the pavement.

"I don't think so, sis." A familiar voice rang through my ears. "Nico? How the Hades are you here? And don't tell me you shadow-travelled. We just talked yesterday and Long Island to Maine is way too far for you to handle within that short amount of time." I stood up and said, confused. But he just rolled his eyes!