Chapter 8; Time of death

Liam's pov

"W-what?" I ask with a quaver voice.

"You killed her!" she hisses. I look at her confused. But I barely touched her...?

"B-but I barely even touche-" I start but she cuts me off.

"You don't know anything you brainless idiot! She got osteoporosis! Your little hit crushed her skull!" she rages as she grabs my shirt and holds it tight as she pushes her fist to my throat lifting up my shirt slightly and revealing the bottom of my belly to the cold air.

I stare at her as I shake my head slowly. "No..." I stammer. "T-that... I mean... You can't be sure!"

She sighs and shakes her head slowly in disapointment as she speaks. "Seriously man, you're a werewolf too and you couldn't hear it? I could hear the sound of bones crushing miles away!"

Not until now I notice how close we are. "Erhm..." I clear my throat as my gaze goes down at the small gap between us and then back up in her green orbs. "Maybe we should help her instead of just leaving her there then?"

"Right." she answers as she steps away still keeping eyecontact.

"Right." I repeat as I walk past her and to Elaine. Gently I lift her up bridestyle, but still holding her as far from my chest as possible. Hell no I would want to get too close with this... Thing.

I hear a click as Raven opens the door and follow her out. Elaine is looking pale and her body is cold. Discreetly my hand searches up her neck. No pulse... Not that I care.

As we walk out on the yard chaos breaks out. Of course all the werewolves would here that her heart isn't beating, in other words she's dead. People run up to us screaming and yelling, some throwing pebbles at us. Not even Raven can calm them down, I just try my best to ignore them. Though I can't blame them...

Slowly we make our way to the infirmary through the crowd. Raven opens the door and I step in with Elaine in my arms and she follows close after me so nobody would slip through and follow us in.

I look around as soon as we come in. I've already had her long enough in my arms. We stand in a big room full of couches and on the coffee tables there's all kinds of games to distract yourself while waiting for help. On the other side of the room sits a couple of guys in whites robes talking to eachother and eating food out from one foodbox each.

As we approach them one of them stands up and walks to us fast. He's tall, muscular, fair skin, black hair and black eyes - and I mean really black not just dark, pitch black -, fully black dressed from top to toe, black jeans with a black T-shirt and his white robe hanging on the chair he sat on. And he's damn hot, you know one of those guys you would almost turn gay for.

"Hey Raven." he says emotionless and looks at me and Elaine in my arms but never meeting my eyes. There's something weird in his eyes as he gazes Elaine, but he's impossible for me to read.

"Hey dumbass." she answers bored and walks past him to a dark corridor. I look after her then to the hottie infront of me.

"Liam." I say and nods short to him due to Elaine in my arms.

"Haden." he answers emotionless avoiding eyecontact. We stand awkwardly silent for a moment before a enraged yell is heard from the dark corridor.

"C'MON LAZY ASSES GET OVER HERE WITH THE GIRL OR I'M GONNA GET REALLY ANGRY!!!"

I hear a sigh from Haden. "Like you aren't already..." he mutters as he disappears into the corridor.

I follow him quietly. Seriously, how can they see anything in here!?! I simply try my best to follow the sound of Hadens steps. Suddenly I walk into something and tremble backwards and falls with Elaine on me. I groan as I sit up and a flame evolves in my hand lighting up the room.