Chapter 9; Thursday Dinner

Before you start reading I want you to know that this is mostly a filler chapter, buuuut you should still read it since coming events won't make sense if you decide to not read this.

That's Raven and Sebastian in the pic btw ^-^

Don't start the song just yet, you'll know when its time!

Now you may read the chappie ^-^

------

Raven's pov

I wake up in the night due a clicking sound. Slowly I sit up on my elbows searching for the source of the sound. I see the back of Liam sitting by the footside edge of my bed. Haden and Liam are both boys and as far as I know none of them are gay, so why does Liam have to sleep in here? Right, he killed Hadens mate. So now I have to stand him.

"Stop it Liam, some of us are actually trying to sleep." I sigh and lay down.

He stops clicking and throws the pen over the floor. "What did she mean? With three days? How can she know?" He asks frustrated as he grabs his pillow beside him and throws it in frustration at the wall. He turns around to me and his eyes are red from crying. Geez what a crybaby...

"Oh c'mon you crybaby." I sigh and open my arms for a hug.

He looks at me for a few seconds in hesitation before he throws himself in my arms with his arms around my waist and his face on my shoulder. Sobbing loudly he wraps his arms tighter squeezing me hard.

I groan despondently as I carefully lay my arms around his shoulder. What do I do?! I don't know how to do this!

"Shh..." I hush in a soothing voice. "It's gonna be... uh... good..? I mean of course it will be! Why wouldn't it, I mean we will help you whoever this friend is- or wait is that person a friend? Well I guess so but we are gonna..." I just keep on babbling until I at last give up and go quiet.

He reminds me of myself actually. I know, that sounds so cliché but that's how it is.

~ FLASHBACK ~

I ran and ran on those small child legs and bare feet over the cobblestone. In our little apartment my mom was so laying sick she couldn't even get up from bed.

I ran past, under and around people and crowds, elbowing people away. Everybody was like giants and I'm a little ant.

As I bursted into the hospitals I ran past the waiting room and reception into the staff room to closest doctor.

"You have to help! My mom is sick! She can't get up, you have to give her some medicine!" I shouted as I dragged in his robe leaving dirty marks of child hands.

The doctor bowed down to me.

"Your mom will be alright, she probably just needs to rest." He said and looked at the dirty footprints I left in disgust. "Now go back home, you don't belong here." He smiled as he stood straight again and turned his back to me.

"No! You have to come!" I cried and looked around for somebody else to help but everyone just stared blankly at me. "You can't just let her die, it's your job! Help my mama!" A guard came in picking me up easily and threw me over his shoulder as he walked out with me. "No! No! You have to listen! She needs help!!" I cried as he walked out and just put me outside on the streets full of people and left me there alone.

I ran back home to my mother. "They won't listen to me just because I'm a kid!" I raged as I came inside. I stopped suddenly and looked at my mother on her bed.