Chapter Nineteen

I awake when the plane lands, I open my eyes to see Carter looking at me. "I missed your beautiful green eyes."

I smile, and get up. "Who's left in the selection?"

Carter looks up, thinking, "Uh, Margot, Sky and Johanna. But I think he'll choose Margot or Sky."

"So Margot made it," I smile. "So when's he gonna propose to one of them?"

"Tomorrow after the ball. There's a ball tonight to celebrate the final three girls, so in the morning."

"A ball tonight?! I have to get ready!"

Carter chuckles, "The maids at the palace made a dress for you." He opens a closet and pulls out a deep blue satin dress that touches the floor.

I gasp, "Its gorgeous!" I touch the blue satin, it feels like Jingle's fur. "It's really mine!?"

Carter nods, "I asked them to make something to match your beauty."

I blush and throw my arms around Carter's neck, "Thank you!"

"Well, let's be going. The ball begins in twenty minutes!" Carter smiles and makes me feel happy inside. He offers me his arm, and I lace my arm through his.

I smile brightly, "Lets go! I've never been to a ball!"

He laughs, "Then you shall be my princess, and I will be your Prince for tonight." Carter bows and once again laces my arm through his.

He led me to a black limo, "Your chariot awaits, my lady." Carter opens the door and bows to me.

I giggle, "You're too funny."

He chuckles, "I try."

And with that were off to the ball of a lifetime.