Chapter 2: Stronger Together.

The next chapter as promised ^_^ updating from work, =/ Guess I wont be getting employee of the month this week, sighh. Oh well Derek can make it up for me, WITH LOTS OF SEX! 

... 

In my mind. 

So favour from you guys, I need a constructive criticism regarding my story, if its someone who is new and reading my story from the very begining that would be even better ^_^. As much as I love all the positive responses I still crave an analytic response, as analytic as a Teen Wolf fanfic can get. 

KISSES 

SSC

“A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” 

― William Shakespeare

                                                                                     ~*~

The sound of crumpling paper was heard as Meg rolled out a map of Beacon Hills on to the large table in their apartment. Derek stood on her left with Isaac on her right; they were all staring intensely at the map as she began to mark all the coordinates with a black marker onto the smooth paper of the map. 

“So here are the locations Boyd was at in that week, we can ignore these three because it’s either near the school or at his house, but this one.”

“It’s in the middle of the nowhere.” Derek murmured staring down at the ‘X’ she pointed at was right in the middle of the Beacon Hills forest, he mulled at the thought of how difficult it was going to be to find them.

“Not that far from the Argents.” Isaac pointed out; Meg tensed at the remembrance of their torture that reminded her of her own.

“So they were let go and they headed for the forest.” The blonde pondered gesturing from location to location, his long slender fingers spread out on the surface of the map.

“That’s where the trail ends, it doesn’t help much, and they could be anywhere now.” Meg informed quite forlorn, Derek looked to her.

“At least we have a trail to follow; we have to search the area for any clues.” He spoke trying to reassure her while trying to seem indifferent at the same time, Isaac nodded in agreement.

“That’s a large area to search in; things would move faster if we had help.” Meg suggested rubbing the back of her neck to ease her rising tension; she glanced at Derek for a response, his intense stare was focused on the map.

“What about Scott and Stiles?”

“No” Derek and her both ruled at the same time, Isaac was bewildered.

“No?”

“I don’t want them involved in this; this is my problem and besides Scott is distracted enough has it is.” The alpha stated, crossing his arms over his chest while directing his stare onto Isaac, Meg’s head bobbed up and down in eager consent.

“And Stiles needs to be protected from Grumpy Growl’s wrath.” She pointed out, Isaac smirked at this and Derek glanced down at her and nodded approval.

“That too,”

“Well I guess that leaves him.” The tall blonde murmured regretfully, Meg’s smile fell at the thought of Derek’s uncle.

“I guess so.” The alpha muttered equally dissatisfied before reluctantly reaching for his phone that was on the table beside the map. 

                                                                                             ~*~