Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Love has changed

---------

After Asako it was then another day to school.

Kurumi sit beside Asako where it should be.

Kurumi greeted Asako

Kurumi: Good morning Asako!

Asako: .......
He didn't answer

Kurumi: Is something wrong Asako?

Asako: No.

Kurumi: Tell me if something's wrong because Im always listening.

Asako: I don't need you to listen to my problems.

Kurumi: Asako?

Asako: Im sorry Kurumi.

Kihiro: What's up Asako?!

Asako: Im sorry okay!?

Kurumi: Asako.What's wrong?

Asako: Nothing!

Hibiki: Oh,I think his mad about his past girlfriend.

Kurumi: What?!

Kihiro: What?!

Aika: What?

Hibiki: Yeah,he has a past girlfriend.And then he got crazy when his girlfriend left him and replaced him with another guy.

Flashback

Asako was with Mikura that time.

Mikura: Asako.

Asako: Yeah?

Mikura: Im just gonna go and get a drink right there okay?

Asako: Sure.
As Asako Leaned on a wall and then put his hand under his pocket waiting for mikura.

He waited and waited then it was Late.He went and look for her.Then...

Asako was in shock that Mikura was leaning on a boy and kissed him.They went to a restaurant.They eat and then the boy kissed Mikura on the cheeks then went home.

It was drench raining.Asako was freakin wet looking at mikura and the boy.He cried and then he just stood there crying.

After that it was morning.

Asako didn't show up to school.Mikura was worried so she went to Asako's house.

He wasn't there but gladly there's his maid.She asked her where is Asako.Then the maid said he was in the hospital.

Mikura was shocked.She was thinking and remembered that Asako was there waiting and it was raining,then maybe he was so sick because he waited for me.And all I did was replacing and cheat on him with another guy.Im so sorry Asako she cried.

Then she went to the hospital the maid was talking about.She arrived.

She went to room 114 then she saw Asako.

Asako: What are you doing here?! You should be with you'r new boyfriend!!!

Mikura: What? You knew?!

Asako: Yes! I saw you! I can't believe you cheated on me!! Get out!

Mikura: Im so sorry Asako! She cried then ran outside.

Asako: I hate you! He cried

The doctor said that if he's memory is really full of pain and madness he will become bad and a playfully boy.He will never remember his past life.So don't let him remember his past.