Chapter 45 Kuru Day

Well,I'm putting on a flag right now.Anyways I'm getting old.Call me grandma.=.= Right now is Kurumi's Birthday what will await for her?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kuraki: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR SISTER!^o^

Kanami: HAPPY B-DAY GRANDMA SISTER!(•ω•)

Kurumi: Again with the morning alarm!ヽ(`⌒´)

Kanami:It's time for you to wake up!Your getting old!You already have wrinkles!╮(╯▽╰)╭

Kurumi:I dont have wrinkles you brat!
  (¯口¯)

Kuraki:We will have a grand party for you Kurumi!Your turning 17!(っ´▽')っ

Kurumi:A what?●_●

Kanami:Since you'll soon inherit the company business we need to celebrate with tons of business people!Since idiot brother here is an idol he doesn't want to take it.(¬_¬)

Kurumi:What?!Σ(⊙▽⊙")

Kuraki:Mom and Dad already planned for this.

Kanami:Since you'll be married to Hibiki I guess your set.I'm sure you'll be a great business woman.Hohohoo I can't imagine.(* ̄︶ ̄*)

Kurumi: S-Stop! W-wait..What will you be K-

Kuraki:I'm gonna be a popular idol teh~hee!(*´∇`*)

Kurumi: I'm not talking to you -_-

Kanami: I'll be having a fashion boutique!Of course with my skills and such, my glamour,my fashion senses,my beauty that I took years to beautify,my desig- blah blah blahヾ(¯∇ ̄๑)

Kurumi: =_= Anyways its a week break so I'm going back to sleep.

Kuraki: No you can't! You need to prepare!Σ( ° △ °|||)

Kurumi:For what?〒_〒

Kanami: You need to wear a gown or a dress sister hehehe.≧∇≦

Kurumi:Wha?! Why?!∑( ̄□ ̄;)

Kuraki: Your party starts at eight in the morning!

Kurumi: HUH!? why didn't you tell me earlier!

Kuraki: Anyway!Lets get you to dress up!

-

Kihiro: Ooooh~ I've got a text from the birthday girl! Hmm...What?!!!Σ( ° △ °|||)

Text from: Kurumi

To:Kihiro

Kihiro!Sorry for the inconvenience! But,please wear a casual attire or something!At eight o'clock there will be a party at my house so please arrive!

Kihiro: HUH!? Is she pressuring me now?! W-wait 40 minuites till 8! I gotta hurry!

-

Aika: I received a text from Kurumi.

AIKA! GO TO MAH HOUSE WEARING A CASUAL ATTIRE!ARRIVE EXACTLY AT EIGHT!THERE WILL BE A PARTY!MAKE SURE SUICHI COMES!

Aika:.... ( ̄. ̄)

Carla: Oh! Your going to a party!(≧∇≦)

Sena:What?That's great!We will beautify you in just a second!(⌒o⌒)

Aika:Wait...∑( ̄□ ̄;)

Saki: Oh! And bro is invited too!Bro suichi!You and Aika are invited to a party!

Suichi: Oh right! Its Kurumi's birthday!I need to thank her for the lovely present.(*'▽'*)

Aika:Wait!I'm not good with dresses!