Extra Chapter

BLACK JACK

A dog is not just a pet but it is your best friend and your family. Its much more dear than a girlfriend/boyfriend.Sometimes you dont understand a dog but It actually understands you.Learn to be kind to animals. Animals , the environmental and humans are equal in the eyes of God.

*Real story *

KURUMI'S POV

People thought he was a crazy dangerous dog. People despise him. He even carried the pain from his heart.His past owners acts like they care for him but it is actually fake.He suffered from a young age. I can still remember his little paws in bright red.

Walking out from his pen.He is the only dog I was interested to care for. I never looked at him as a cold hearted, dangerous,destructive,crazy and demonic creature.I looked at him as a gift and a happiness.One day when he caught my eye in my backyard, his pitiful sad face was lingering in my thoughts.

I can recognize a gaze from him. His eyes were telling "My life has no meaning"Even if I cant understand him I understand his thoughts by just looking at his eyes. I know people treated him as a criminal because of his rabis and of fear. Throwing boiled water on him, hurt him with angering eyes.

I know that he knows that everyone despise him. His pure innocent attitude before has turned into a gloomy, dark, hatred personality.

Somehow then and now he eventually visits my house. Now I wanted to look at him and ask whats wrong.His skin has a lot of wounds and blood. I quickly share a piece of chicken to him.He ate it and then looks at me with this face asking for more. I often feeding him whenever he went to my house.

I was really fond of him. But my family wont allow me to touch him.They said that they would permit me to feed him but not to touch him. I agree to it since I have no choice.

I want to get closer to that dog. Months has passed and he is deciding for himself to live here in my house. He sleeps in the yard and sometimes in the outside living room.

I was happy to be close to him. If he was bullied he quickly ran to my side.My house was his escape to reality. I was having the feeling that he thinks this house was his home. He wasnt lonely we also have another brown dog named browna she actually just invited herself in my house.

Someday I want to cure Black Jack.I want him to know that he is not alone. I am here for him. I'll be his family forever. I will never abandon him. I will take care of him. Eventually he grew to be a calm boy with this sleepy expression. My friends are not afraid of him anymore and he was not afraid of them. He learns for himself the passion and life lines of humans .

He developed to be kind and never hurt humans. Whenever he is hurt he wont fight back but he runs away. He would always go back to his only home.Thats what I have noticed so far. Few more steps and he is gonna be a clever and a normal dog that everyone cherishes.

He barks at the strangers breaking in the house making them run away. When he wags his tail whenever a family member of mine gets near him. He smiles gently whenever we came back to church. His happy face is saying "welcome back "

He protects us from danger, he protects this home where he could feel everyone telling he is welcome here.

My family has taken a liking to him. They fed him and be kind to him.In the day where I travel for school he always looks at me.His face was asking "where are you going? ".Whenever I parted to go to school he always goes out to see me off. And when I came back from school he is always outside waiting for my return. And when I came back his tail wags and tells me with his smile "Welcome back ".Nobody understands him except for me. He finally shows up his colors and shined bright. Whenever he felt pain he never takes it out on anyone but takes it out with a greeting smile at home.

I have highly notice his growth, development and intelligence. I have notice you so far. You have grown into a perfect dog that no one can replace you. You were the first dog that I ever felt like family ever in my life. That understands me. I finally patted you in the head without anyone finding out. You stayed calm and trusted my hand. You knew that I will not hurt you. You were more to me than a best friend. Your a family to me a special one. I wont forget you ever. Even there are times when Im not there you always waited for my return.You believed in me and I believed in you. You were the only dog who I can share everything with even if I dont understand you and you  dont understand me but we understand our feelings inside. I wished to see your big smile and waging tail.I want to see you waiting for me to come back. I wanted to stop time. I wanted to say that "you did a good job my friend " and pat his head. I want you to hear and understand my words saying thank you for everything .I want you to know that your the best dog in the world even if my presence is not always near you.

Your a wonderful happiness to me. Thank you.

Even if your not here,I know that whatever path you choose, even if you dont understand even if you dont know. Remember that I will never forget you. I am your family and always will. Im blinded by the change in you. You wanted me to know that you changed .

I did. I noticed everything and I know. You didnt just change you made other people happy and safe.Your life has a meaning. Dont ever think that your life has no meaning again.

Thank you for everything. Even if I didnt see you when you passed away. I could tell that your satisfied with your life now. I know that you know that Im here for you. Your not alone anymore. Font think that others are happy that you are gone. There are people who is sad for your quick disapearance. There are people who needs you. I hope a miracle would happen. I know you didnt pass away with a sad face you passed away with a smile. Saying Im satisfied with my life and I dont regret it. Thank you for your kindness.

I wonder when will you come back and wag your tail, with that happy smile of yours waiting for me when I come back home?

------------------------------------------------------

This is a extra chapter about a relationship between a dog and its family owner.

Well to be honest I cried too.I hope you learned something even its just a tiny bit.

Its a real story though. Dont really ask questions about it okeyyy

Yours Truly,

Kasunalover💖