Chapter 35 School

It was school time! Monday!I soooo hate school.It gives me a headache!Also having tests,exams,mathematical algebraic equations wont change a person's mind to become more intelligent.A teacher should teach us clearly amd explain word by word.And also if your asked to go to the front to answer the question on the board and you couldnt answer and then the teacher scolds you!Well I have met my new classmate Louissa and she'a very meam and unrespectful but she has a kind heart for her friends.

You heard about her right? When the teacher scolds her she said with a cool voice "Ey?Your suppose to teach us clearly and look what you did?Scolding will make the person shiver because of depression and earth will not accept this.We have different minds.If we can understand fast or slow.And still you cant accept failures??Are you perfect?I'll ask you a question and I hope you'll answer it correctly" Louissa said with a pissed off look.It looks like she's gonna rip off the teacher's ribs.

Her dazzling green eyes made an effection of her anger. The teacher quickly said but she was very scared"Its the laws!A-And whats your question?Your suppose to be a  student here!"The teacher yelled

"Then,What is the world's worst reasons why nature is at stake?"Louissa asked

"Landslides,Earthquakes,pollution,trash,animals and more.Is that your question?"The teacher asked

"Dumb a*s!The answer is people!"louissa yelled and the whole class were all shocked even I did"So sensei,where did I learn that?Its experience"Louissa said then went back to her seat

The teacher's jaw opened and quickly dismissed class.

-------------------------------------------------

Kurumi:Louissa!Your cool back there!

Louissa:Thanks!And also that teacher should get detention!

Kurumi: °=° now your acting like a teacher.

Louissa:Soon I'll be.*Smiles*I'll go now and eat.

Kurumi: *smiles* okay bye!

Kihiro: Cant believe your friends with that rebel.

Louissa runs but then bumps on someone

Ren:Oh sorry I didnt see you there.

Louissa:I-Its okay*smiles.*runs away*

Ren:W-Was that Louissa?That cool but scary girl?Did she just smile at me?

Kurumi: Oh oh,!! I know!!!

Kihiro: What?

Kurumi: I think Louissa has a crush on Ren!

Kihiro: Ooohhh! So mad girls do have an unexpected side.

Aika:Good afternoon!

Kihiro: O-Ohhh!! Aika!! Huhuhuh *hugs aika*

Aika: I-I cant breatheee!!!!

Kurumi: Congratulations aika...Im so happy for you!

Aika: W-What!!??

Suichi: Aika

Aika: Gulp

Kurumi and kihiro looks at each other

Kurumi: Im gonna eat at the rooftop!

Kihiro: Yeah yeah! Me too!! Bye bye aika! Goodluck!

*kihiro and kurumi runs to the rooftop *

Aika:*reaches her hand to them*W-Wait! D-Dont!! Leave me!!

Suichi: Of course I wont leave you.

Aika: Im not talking to you! *hits suichi*

Suichi: Your mean....Oh right Im hungryy..