Chapter 23 It was getting worst

My feelings were been placed by this story.I hesitate to say this but when I write the story down I feel what the story feels.But in the real begining there wasnt full of tears but it gets worst than ever.

Kihiro:Aika lets go to kurumi's house and suprise her.

Aika:Good Idea.

*kihiro and aika are in kurumi's house but they taked a peek of who was calling kurumi*

Incoming call:
From Dad

-
Kurum answers

Kurumi:What do you want dad?

Dad:Hmm..Seems that you are in a great pain.

Kurumi:No dad! im perfectly fine! Im pretty as ever! Weeeheee why did yah call meh?^_^

Dad: You always hide your feelings with a smile.Tell me what happened I will listen.

Kurumi:No dad nothing is wrong!^_^...😅

Dad: Kurumi.I sense it.please tell me or you could talk to your big brother.I'll lend him the phone since you two are close.

Kihiro:*whispers at aika* This is wierd I didnt know kurumi has a big brother too!

Aika:*whispers at kihiro*I know right.Lets keep quiet and observe.

Kurumi:.......

Kuraki:Hey kuru.Hows Kanami doing?

Kurumi:S-She's fine..

Kuraki: Good how about you?Is your life there happy?

Kurumi:I-It is..

Kuraki:Hmm..I guess not.You dont have friends.?

Kurumi: I have friends!All of them were so funny and fun to be with!They never ever made me miserable!Even though we have tough times but our friendship didnt collapse!They were always there for me even if I was weak and I was not my self.They were the swetter when Im cold!They comfort me when I was sad!Even if Im poor and weak I dont want to last our friendship!They didnt make me shatter like my childhood!They were the best friends of the world and nothing can change that!!

Kihiro:Im in to tears.*cries quietly.

Aika:I must observe whats happening.

Kuraki:0∆0 I didnt thought you know how to make a speech.

Kurumi: *sigh*Brother.Let me stay here.I know you and dad wants me to go back there.

Kuraki: Kurumi,You have grown so well..I know something is wrong tell me.

Kurumi:I told you nothing is wrong!

Kuraki:Im your brother.Tell me.I know something strucks you.Like..Heart pain?

Kurumi:*shock* Okay fine!

Kihiro:heart pain?

Aika:Hmm..I think heart pain is when you discovered pain in your heart where heart broken lives.....I got it!

Kihiro:Got what?

Aika:She's hurt!

Kihiro:I dont see bruises and wounds to her skin.

Aika:=_= What I ment is she's hurt by someone.

Kihiro:Like I said no bruises and wounds.

Aika:=_= I mean she's hurt..Ugh.Like a struck to the heart.

Kihiro:So heart attack?

Aika:=_=*slaps kihiro* Heart broken dummy.

Kuraki:Tell me.

Kurumi:*starts to cry but holding back* I was strucked and I feel hurt when I think about him.

Kuraki:So It was a boy.

Kurumi:Brother!He is so irresponsible!A complete dork!A catfish!A big headed alien!A fish tank!A slimy monster!And he doesnt know what that feels because he never excperience pain before!

Kuraki:I see..Kurumi..I can feel what you feel..Now I know being treated like a dead fish,being bullied,hardships,Pain,Survival,loosing someone,anger is what we feel in our childhood days..And I think you should think about it.

Kurumi:Brother..

Kuraki:I know you can do it sis.Just like surviving when we were kids.I know you will know what to do.Bye sis Im gonna go shopping.Please tell kanami that I will be home soon.

Kurumi:0∆0 you are??!!! Yey!! I miss you brother!!

Kuraki:Well see you kuru..bye.

-hang up-

Kihiro:So...!!!?So this is the secret of the Tokisaki's!!

Aika:Kihiro..Lets find hibiki and kill him..

Kihiro:Roger!

Aika;He has a bad taste...prepare to die boy..

-

I wasnt serious guys they wont kill hibiki just....punch him or I dont know what Aika and kihiro will do but I think its really painful..Wait for the next chapter!