Karin..... Uzumaki Karin

Sakura's POV
I sent a death glare at the red haired bitch as she walked in.
She ignored me and walked off to the guest room she was staying in.

"Uh...Sakura.....?" Ino caught my attention.
"What's wrong?" Hinata asked.
I softened my looked and sighed. I couldn't risk loosing my anbu spot that worked for, for years now.

I really wanted to punch her.
"It's the rumours that she's been spreading......fuck her..." I cursed. "Sakura....you know the rules...yo-" I cut Temari off.

"I know.... I'll try, but if this gets worst after the mission tomorrow, then I'm reporting it to lady Tsunade." I replied.

I gave a worried gaze to Itachi. I didn't want to separate with him...the mission was to a three day mission... I don't want to even think about loosing him, he was my everything... He always kept me happy and claimed me down when my best friends were away on solo missions and he always gave me warmth.

I snapped back to reality as I heard the front door open. The Uchiha bastard had just came back. I quickly got some milk and a big bowl with me and went to my room, Itachi following behind.

"Here you go~..." I carefully poured some milk down in the bowl I placed down. The mother cat carefully got up and stepped away from her sleeping cubs to drink the milk.

"Itachi...what do we name them...?" I asked, going back to my normal mood again. "How about you name them? I'm not good with names when it comes to animals." He said.

"Gin-Ginger...? How about Ginger since it is a gingered coloured cat~." I suggested. He nodded and gave a small smile.

"Cherry blossom... You might want to pack your things and equipment for tomorrow...or..." He smirked, walking over to me.

"I already did." I told him. He quickly picked me up in a bridal style and gently laid me on the bed.

"Time for bed, Sa-ku-ra~" he said kissing me on my forehead and laying next to me. I giggled and hugged him. He was right, I needed energy for tomorrow's mission.

---/---/The next morning\---\---

I once again woke up with Itachi's arms wrapped around me. I had woken up before the alam had gone off.

"Itachi~!" I managed to get out of his grip that was on my waist and straddled on him. I gently shook him.

"Ita-kun~!" I said in a childish voice, he grunted but didn't open his eyes. Then, I started to pout. I shook him again.

"Hmph! Fine! I'll go for a bath my self!" I pouted. I quickly got off him and headed for our bathroom. "Oh, no you don't my cherry blossom, not without me. Now let's go, you have 52minutes left~!" He appeared next to me and whispered.

Suigestu's POV
I sighed as I heard the foot steps of Karin running to Sasuke's room again.

Kept getting this feeling that it hurt, every time she would say 'I love you, Sasuke-kun'... I rubbed my forehead about her trying to sneak over to Sasuke's. It just hurt so badly.... Wait...am I jealous?!

I sat up and shook my head. No way I was jealous.....right?! I quickly got dressed and ran into the kitchen to hid in the sink. I was so confused. Why was I jealous?!

It's normal to be mean to girls...right? RIGHT?! A/N?!

(A/N: soz to tell u this but...if a boy is mostly mean to a girl, then that might mean that they really like/love them but cannot show their feelings.)

What? WHAT?!?! You mean I like her?!?! A/N?! A/N?!?! A/N?!?!?!?!

Normal POV
Sakura and Itachi entered the kitchen to find the kitchen sink filled with water again, Suigetsu had turned him self into water and his in the sink.