*IMPORTANT*

You guys make my days sometimes ya know? I read ALL ya comments on ALL my books...but some of you don't really say nice things... Please, if you don't have anything nice to say....then don't say it or even read my book. I put in a lot of effort and I try and finish my chapters while I am at both work and school, and trust me, its not fun to have a really back pounding headache at work or school or when I am trying to think of the works that I try to type down in a chapter for you guys. Like right now. I don't get enough sleep because I'm always busy with work and school and also family problems. And what makes it worse sometimes is that you guys who write mean comments I ask for comments because I want to know how you feel when you read this book and its good, not when you don't like this one thing and then swear and go, "This is fucken annoying!".

This might sound really mean. But, those who comments are towards me in a BAD way. You're a bitch. I don't think you rude people really know what I go through everyday. But its not all sunshine and lollypops like others.

I DONT mean those who say, "I wish the chapters were longer." OR "Update please."

BUT those who say "This is fucken annoying, why do we have to read all this shit."