Why is it always you?

Sakura's POV
"W-What do you want with me?!" The man screeched. I smirked under my mask. "Formation D." I said, loud enough for the man to hear. He looked at us confused before it turned into a frightened one. Ino, Hinata and Tenten disappeared to take out the men. While Itachi Temari and I took out the man.

"Tch. I don't know who you are. But I'm going to kill you bring you to our boss!" The man screeched. I quickly took out two katanas from a summoning scroll before he disappeared. He had reappeared in different places. I did the same with Temari as Itachi activated his mangekyou sharingan.

We jumped around for minutes until we barely caught him by the wrist. "Ugh!" He kicked me in the stomach infused with chakra.. Damn it!! His a high rank ninja. I felt his chakra increase as I realised his chakra was confined.

"We're finished!!" The girls yelled as they came and helped us. Tenten summoned a metal chain and threw it at me. Catching it, I smirked. We started to jumped around violently until the man good tired and put his guard down. The moment he did, the girls held him down with his head up, looking in Itachi's eyes as I tied him with the chains.

Naruto's POV
I jolted awake as I felt someone kick me. "Ugh~! Wake up dobe!" Teme cried. I turned and the sunlight hit my face. "Ugh! My head!" I heard Shikamaru groan. "I hate hangovers...." Kiba shouted. "Ugh. Don't shout. It hurts!" Neji yelled.

"If only the girls were here...." We said in unison. We looked at each other and slumped back to sleep until there was an annoying knock at the door. "I'm not opening it." The guys said as I groaned. I stood up and leaned on the wall, trying to walk properly.

I opened the door a bit to see Karin standing there. "UGH! What the hell do you want Karin?!" I groaned in pain as my headache grew. "I'm your cousin!" She huffed. "So what?" She glared at me. The door opened wider as all the guys stood there. "Go away bitch. Your the reason why we're in this stupid hangover!" Shikamaru cursed. "Why is it always you? You caused this so leave slut." Kiba barked.

"Hn. Close the door dobe. We don't have to deal with her right now. I think it'll take a couple of hours until we get over this studio hangover." Teme kicked the door closed and I locked it. We all went back down and fell asleep.

-//Three hours later\\-

I woke up as someone kicked my shin, making yowl in pain. I sat up and realised that the hangover had ended and that it was 3pm in the afternoon. Damn I'm hungry!  I got up and woke the guys. "C'mon! I'm soooo hungry!" I whined. Kiba sat up and groaned before slumping back to the floor and staring at the ceiling.

Rolling my eyes I got changed into comfy clothes and waited impatiently for the guys. "Alright. Let's go." Shikamaru said as Kiba came out of the bathroom. We walked to ichiraku and stayed there for a while.

Sakura's POV
"Now.... Tell me..... What are you all planning....?" Itachi asked as his sharingan span. "Ng.... No.... Can't tell....!" The man groaned. "Deeper into your brain it is. Now. Who is your boss?" I waited as the man's eyes were focused on the sharingan. "K-Ka-Katoko..... (LOL I bet you though it was Kabuto!!! XD) Katoko Muria.....the head of all rouges." He said before dropping to the floor. He fainted.

Sighing, Tenten pulled out a scroll and the five of us helped to seal the man in as Itachi carried him over to us. "10 sealing trigram!" We yelled as a cage appeared. Itachi put him inside and walked out calmly before we seal the cage into the scroll. The blank scroll then had a picture of an unconscious man locked in a cage.

"Let's go." Itachi gestured as he meant for us to go back to set up camp. 'We're done here and heading back to camp.' Kankuro and the others informed using telepathy. 'Alright. We're heading back to were we set up camp yesterday. See ya there.' I replied.