Trouble maker

Karin's POV
'What the hell?! I'll show them and Sasuke-kun!'

I speed walked around the village and slowed down to greet the pathetic villagers with a smile on their faces.

I forced a smile and greeted them. Some girls around my age, then came over to me all excited. "Karin-san! Is it true that you can beat Haruno Sakura-san?!" One of them asked. A smirk came across my face and nodded.

"You're so cool!! I want to be like you!" Little kids started running up to me in excitement. I smiled and hid my smirk.

If I get Sakura to leave the village along with her slutty friends...... Then....everything would be mine! Itachi-kun! Sasuke-kun! Who cares about her protecting the village when you have he boys and Hokage to?

"Oh my gosh, Karin-sama! How did you get hurt?!" One of them asked. Karin-sama? I like it.

"Apparently, Haruno Sakura and her best friends did this to me... She had hurt me a lot." I lied, looking down sad and frowning with fake tears in my eyes.

"My goodness! How could they?!" An old ugly lady exclaimed. "We'll not forgive her! She hurt Karin-sama!" A little kid yelled. "Yeah!" Others agreed.

Now my plan has been set. All I have to do now is wait until she comes back and get her in a lot of trouble.

"I have to go now. I'll see you guys late!" I rubbed out the fake tears and ran off quickly. Smirking, I went to the next road which was filled with villages.

My smirk became wider as people stopped what they were doing and bowed or greeted me with RESPECT.

"Hello Karin-sama! How are you?" An old man asked he owned a shop selling sticky and stinky herbs which Sakura calls good for health.

"Well thanks, cya around!" I smiled. I walked away scoffing as I thought of Sakura and her slutty friends.

"Hello Karin-sama!" A little girl in red greeted. I smiled weakly and waved.

"What's wrong Karin-sama?" She asked. I started to cry fake tears and sobbed. "S-Sakura...I-Ino.... H-Hinata... T-Tenten a-and Tem-mari hurt me....!" I sobbed.

Hehehehehehehe....my plans working just fine. Theses dumb villagers will drag that slut and her friends out the village and I'll have Itachi-kun and Sasuke-kun all to myself.

"Oh Karin-sama! We'll make sure that they will all pay for what she did to you!" The girl said. Idiot😈

---///Time to skip to when Sakura and the girls comes back\\\---

Sakura's POV
As I entered back into the village, the villages were there waiting for us with Karin.

Not good.

'See Itachi! I told you this is going to end well with her still in the village!' I yelled at him using telepathy.

'We don't know why they are here Sakura. So I'm not going to believe you this time since we weren't here for the past week.' He said back in a cold tone. That stabbed me in the heart.

He was siding with Uzumaki Karin.

I've had enough. 'Fine side with her then. See if I care. We'll find out who wrong.' I spat back in my coldest tone.

I whacked his arm off me and walked off, cutting the telepathy ability between us forever.

The girls understood and followed me. We took off our masks and kept a straight face with no emotion.

"WHY DID YOU HURT KARIN-SAMA?!" All the villagers questioned. Karin smirked at me and glared.

I smirk crawled to my face. Yelling was everywhere. I couldn't even think straight in my hardest concentration.

"SILENCE!!!" I screamed.

Everyone became silent and Karin cringed back, scared.

"Heh....." They all look at me confused. "Hahahahaha!" The girls and I bursted into laughter.

"You people didn't even know her for a week and started trusting her just like-" I clicked my fingers loudly.

"Do you guys want to see the true face she's been hiding behind that mask of hers? First she says she can defeat me and my girls and then she says we hurt her? FUCKING BULL SHIT!!" I screamed.

All the villagers cringed back in fear and some whispered and chattered.

"If you think that driving us away from the village....then think again! Who protected you four the few years when THAT person attacked?! Who saved all your loved ones lives?! Who can protect you like we did?!" Hinata yelled angry.

"Why were WE put to be Anbu CAPTAINS?! Oh~I don't know.....MAYBE BECAUSE WE DEDICATED OUR LIVES TO SAVE EVERYONE IN THE VILLAGE AND THE VILLAGE ITS SELF!!" Ino screamed.

"We're THE MOST FEARED anbus in HISTORY. AND YOU THINK SOMEONE WHO YOU'VE JUST MET CAN DEFEAT US THAT EASILY WITHOUT US PUTTING UP A FIGHT?!" Tenten shout, furious.

"I may not belong to this village, but I'm still an anbu captain here and at my home. WE ALL ARE THE FIFTH HOKAGE'S BEST DISCIPLES IN HISTORY WHO HAS SURPASSED HER YEARS AGO." Temari gave Karin a glare.

"Then.....!" We turned to the voice behind Karin. "Then prove to us that you didn't hurt Karin-sama or that she lied!" He exclaimed.

Karin smirked at us and we smirked back.

"Who do you think we are Karin?" Ino asked.
"Sluts?" Hinata answered.
"Whores?" Tenten asked.
"Wrong! We are the Blood Dancers." Temari smirked.

"We are mostly know for creating new jutsus that will determine life and death, brainwash and many! Many! More...." I said.

The girls and I exchanged glances and performed quick hand signs. "Blood Dancer style! Hidden Truth!" We chanted and disappeared before reappearing next to Karin and tapping her on the head and shoulders.

A big blob of chakra came out of her body and showed everything she was thinking of and lied about.

"Now you see the truth." We said as we reappeared where we were at first. The villagers looked at me shocked before walking always chattering and glaring at Karin.

I heard multiply footsteps and turned around. "Wow girls, I never knew you could do that......." Kankuro had a amazed look on his face which made us chuckle.

"That's not the only thing you don't know about us." We giggled.

"S-Sakura...." I heard Itachi say and reach out to me.

I calmly moved my hands away. "Don't touch me Uchiha." I said coldly. All the anbu captains looked at us confused while the girls and I just glared at him.

His eyes widened. "D-Did you cut off o-our telepathic abilities?!" He yelled.

Ignoring him, I turned back to the captains and have them a small smile. "We'll talk next time guys. Until next time." I said and the girls and I bowed. The all nodded and bowed back before disappearing into smoke.

"Oh, and Uchiha? Move your things out of my room and into the other room" I spat coldly.

"I'm never trusting a male in relationship again...." I growled. "Us either Saku-chan. We have each other and we're like sisters. It's all we need." The girls replied.

I smiled at them and we walked off.

THE END

Should I create a squeal?

Vote and comment if you want a squeal!!

Byyyeeeeee!

❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️