Kabuto

Itachi's POV
I raised my hand to stop the girls as we reached our destination. "We'll set up camp here." I ordered and they nodded as they took out the tents from the scrolls and setting it up, one by one. I helped Sakura set up our tent and told the girls to continue the rest.

I looked up to the sky and saw that it was almost sunset. We heard rustling and Kankuro came out with his team. "Man~ you guys are fast~" he ran his fingers through his hair. "Kankuro, come with me, we're going to get some fire wood for tonight. Girls, you wait here until everyone else arrives." I said and ran off with Kankuro.

As we collected the wood we chopped Kankuro started to asked me annoying questions. "Hey, Itachi, have you slept with Sakura yet? Does she have a nice body?" I glared at him. "Hn." Was all I said. "Wait.So what does that mean? Oi! Itachi!" He called as I went to collet more.

-///Mean while, with the girls\\\-

Sakura's POV
"So...Sakura-chan~ have you slept with Itachi yet?" Megumi asked, making me blush. I ignored her until, "Keeping quiet are we~?" Lina teased. "Maybe I should date him and get him to sleep with me~" Akira teased, standing up and walking into the detection that Itachi went. I gave a small pout before packing my things into the Itachi and my tent as I heard them giggle of me being embarrass.

Inside, Tenten gave me some help by summoning our mattress, pillows and blankets. (The tents are bigger than a king size mattress, Sakura and Itachi have a queen size while the girls have a single. P.S the girls from Sakura's team are sharing a big tent.) I laid them out neatly and got out of the tent. "And here he comes~" the girls teased. I rolled my eyes and ignored them.

"Here who comes?" Itachi asked confused. I shrugged and place some of the wood into the fire place to wait until dark. "Sakura? Here who comes?" He asked again. "Here you come!" Megumi replied happily. Itachi sighed, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling down to sit with him as we waited for the other two teams to arrive.

-/-/30mins later\-\-

"Okay...maybe let's stay as a group next time..." I sweat dropped at Miyako, Kagone, Usagi, Sara and Kaito from the Storm Village who had leafs and branches in their hair. We all nodded. "Ok, pack your thing inside you tents and then dinner will be ready." I said as Tenten got out her scrolls. I helped her take out the scrolls. "Let's set us a barrier jutsu, that will prevent us from being harm, through the night?" Kankuro suggested, we all nodded, "You mean the one that lets us all sleep without guarding or letting any noise outside the barrier?" Ino asked. He nodded.

We sat in a circle and perform the barrier, making it 4 meters tall and 20 meters wide." Ok, the foods ready!" I called as Tenten and I summoned that last of the dinner we were having tonight. "Itasakimasu!" We said before digging into our food. "I hope team Taka doesn't cause any problems..." I whispered. "Don't worry, the Hokage is there taking care of them." Itachi encourages me. I sighed and finished my food.

Sasuke's POV
I sighed.

If I had to wait here another hour and watch them complain to them selves, then I'll kill them!

"You guys do know that, it dinner time right? How about we go have some dinner?" I suggest sighing. They look up and stand up. At least they're listening. "Okay...lets go..." Naruto says. "Seriously, dobe?" I watch as he walks depressingly. "What did you call me, Teme?!" He yelled as I called him dobe. "Oh~ I don't know.... Dobe. " I replied.

"You lit-" he said. "Look Naruto, a free Ichiraku ramen voucher..." Shikamaru cuts him off with a lazy smile as he waves around a voucher. Naruto starts drooling. "Gimme that!" He yells, trying to get it off Shikamaru. All the depressed idiots were now back to normal. I sigh quietly in relief.

"Where do you want to go to ea-" "Over here guys! I found a good BBQ place!" I was cut off by Choji yelling over at a BBQ place he found. "Looks like someone beat us to eat, Sasuke." Shino said. I nodded.

We got a table and ordered our food properly until, "And give us nine bottles of strong sake!!" Naruto orders. My eyes widened. "Are you crazy?!" I yell. "Too late. There goes the waiter." Naruto smiles, I sigh and rub my temple.

As the drinks arrive, Naruto gave us a bottle each. "Come on Sasuke!" He yells, pushing the bottle of sake into my mouth and making me drink four mouthfuls. I suddenly got dizzy and woozy.

Normal POV
The eight idiots became drunk on their first bottles of strong sakes, before ordering another five each and heading to the house the boys shared to get even more drunk.

There, they asked each other the most dumbest questions and drank more. "Oi, Teme! Do you *hiccup!* love Sakura-chan?!" Naruto asked him. "Ye-*hiccup!*-ah Sasuke!" Kiba agreed to Naruto's dumb question. "Yeah wh*hiccup!*y?" They all shrugged. "Oi, dobe! Do you *hiccup!* love H*hiccup!*inata?" Sasuke asked drunkly back. "Yeck *hiccup!* heah I fo!" Naruto answered as he was drinking more.

Akamaru whined. He was worried about what would happen tomorrow. "Hey! You know *hiccup!* what's funny?" Lee asked, chained to many metal cuffs. The idiots turned their attention to him. "Pig." They all laugh. Akamaru sat there sweat dropping as he watched 😓.

Wouldn't you guys face palm yourself because of them right now? I am.